[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Man...I know the thai language is hard to the point where these thai channels don't even provide english subs for fans haha

I know their industry is smaller than other Asian industries but man, they'd make a lot of money still if they're willing to put in the time to provide english subtitles. It'll be easier on these free fansubbers too...they can have a life again haha

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Date's father said "water has changed (color) already?" His mom said "However I don't trust her because her sandarn (attitude from birth) is bad."

That's the only thing I remembered from that scene.
Thanks....I did guess the dad was trying to make the mom change her mind about Kade....I like the dad and how he's always saying Kade has changed and willing to give kade another chance and I like that Por Date has picked up this quality from his father...and is not blinded by prejudice like his mom.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
And yeah I love the romance in this lakorn. Their way of flirting is so dreamy and witty..:icon12:
Yeah...the romance is so refreshing....its slow but not dragging. I have a huge smile on my face every time Por date is doing his creepy-for-the-rest-but-not-for-him romantic stuff.
I love that Kade recites poems to tease Por date now....and he goes dreamy eyed every time.:love:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I need Kade to end up with Reung. Cause he appreciates how progressive and different she is. He won’t beat her for being different *angry face at Por Date

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Por Date giving me real butterflies here lol

Only person at this point who can get through to Por Date's mom is him. No matter what good kade does, she won't give until Por Date really helps her see the good in Kade. Por Date needs to stop playing hard to get too lol

He'll openly flirt with her and give her loving stares but when she sends heart eyes back, his face fakes a frown lol and needs to stop saying the marriage is for her honor -.- boy who you lying to hehehe

**Por Date...him telling her to shut her mouth, is my only peeve. I get more talking will only anger his mom but still. And the not getting up sooner to help...

**I got to praise Kade for her tenacity and patience. Now realizing more about how evil Kadesurang was, and how Por Date's mom treats her, if it was me...I would've packed by stuff and left to the middle of no where a long time already and pray that my spirit goes elsewhere

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
He needs to admit he wants her and he's scared someone else will snatch her away! Kade doesn't even realize she has a line of admires when she's teasing Por Date about his. I seriously can't wait till tomorrow!!! Too bad, they'll argue cause Por Date is tight lipped and not straightforward like Kade.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
He needs to admit he wants her and he's scared someone else will snatch her away! Kade doesn't even realize she has a line of admires when she's teasing Por Date about his. I seriously can't wait till tomorrow!!! Too bad, they'll argue cause Por Date is tight lipped and not straightforward like Kade.
Right, so I'm begging for the hot guy today to do something about it!! lols

Yeah, Por Date make me so mad sometimes when he doesn't defend her when his mother was being mean to Kade. One thing I hate is a mama's boy and I know he is one. Although not the worst one. Still love Por Date but YESSS he need step up his game.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah..she talked about Mae Malee and Janward. Then he said "there is another one". She asked " you have another woman I don't know". He said "have you ever looked in the mirror?" She mubbling "look like a quiet guy but is actually not":pancarta:

The later scene when she was cutting banana leaf, he came and said something like "Is the mirror in your room clear?" That's why at night time she came to check herself in the mirror while blushing. :love:

Just a rough translation. I didn't get every word. Maybe is not that accurate.
JUST SAY IT, DAMN IT! :fighting3: Por Date!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But will someone please tell me how that hot guy is? his real name, IG, Twitter etc so I can go and stalk him?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
hahahah, Hot Guy it is! You know his twitter? or IG? Gosh why did the writer put so many good looking guys in here. Por Date sure got a lot of competitions
His name is Earthz...I think based on his instagramm. Def hotter without the pitch black beard haha in the lakorn his name is too long
IG: earthz_wisawawit

Dearest

恋の予感
His name is Earthz...I think based on his instagramm. Def hotter without the pitch black beard haha in the lakorn his name is too long
IG: earthz_wisawawit
I agree! I couldn't take him seriously cause of his mustache and beard. Looked silly on him lol but I was like yaasssss I hope he comes visit sometime so Por Date can be jealous!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching today's episode, those looks and he got so close to her on the bridge :icon12:.

I will be re-watching this again with sub so I can understand what they are saying but I couldn't wait so I am watching without for now :).