[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

sarNie Adult
Man...I know the thai language is hard to the point where these thai channels don't even provide english subs for fans haha

I know their industry is smaller than other Asian industries but man, they'd make a lot of money still if they're willing to put in the time to provide english subtitles. It'll be easier on these free fansubbers too...they can have a life again haha
I've seen some official subs. I don't know who they hire, but they are bad enough to turn people off from the drama. They should just reach out to fansubbers and pay them. :angel10:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've seen some official subs. I don't know who they hire, but they are bad enough to turn people off from the drama. They should just reach out to fansubbers and pay them. :angel10:
English translation? I haven't heard that anyone from the company was going to sub it yet.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I hate to nitpick but the whipping scene was sort of a letdown. It played out better in the book cause the mom never hated Kade like here. The mom was crying in her room afterwards. She didn't want to whip Kade but she knew Kade was sort of running wild and can't go around creating scandals everywhere.

Kade learned a lesson, but it was different from the one the mom had intended lol. She realized that she was being bratty by forcing the servants to do what she wanted and it was no different from how the boran people treated the servants. It was a reminder to herself that she is from the modern times and not to forget to treat them with respect.

Also they gave a reason the dad didn't step in was because he had given the mom all the authority over household matters a long time ago. He didn't want to undermine her.

I love A'Ning as the dad. His eyes are so warm when he looks at Kade. You can tell he truly adores her.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So far, I've only seen CH 3 with some of their major osts. And then...is it GMM? Not sure, but they sub theirs too I think then upload on youtube. Get it done prettily quickly too. Haha but yes, fansubbers should def just be hired by them too.

So, I was looking way back into the forum and you guys...Pope and Bella getting this script in the end is perfect.

Previous p'ek rumours included Tik, Ananda, and Smart. While only other n'ek was Chompoo and rumored to be Ploy after Pope got casted.

Ananda and Chompoo are too farang looking for me as this is set in the time period it is.

Smart...already a stiff actor would've not pulled of the language or character at all.

Ploy--although she's a good actress, just looks a bit tad too old, and I can't get her n'rai looks out of my head. Lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I hate to nitpick but the whipping scene was sort of a letdown. It played out better in the book cause the mom never hated Kade like here. The mom was crying in her room afterwards. She didn't want to whip Kade but she knew Kade was sort of running wild and can't go around creating scandals everywhere.

Kade learned a lesson, but it was different from the one the mom had intended lol. She realized that she was being bratty by forcing the servants to do what she wanted and it was no different from how the boran people treated the servants. It was a reminder to herself that she is from the modern times and not to forget to treat them with respect.

Also they gave a reason the dad didn't step in was because he had given the mom all the authority over household matters a long time ago. He didn't want to undermine her.

I love A'Ning as the dad. His eyes are so warm when he looks at Kade. You can tell he truly adores her.

Ahhh this makes more sense! Thank you :) If anything, I can see some hesitation here and there from the mom. But the show of possible regret you explained of her crying, if shown in the lakorn, would've been better. Kade is very righteous but also stubborn in her own way, so I could see her realizing that if it had been played out like the book.

A'Ning...his blue eyes are always so expressive. They can be scary and cold one moment then warm another.

Can I just say...Ee Prik is really bold, it's maddening. She's talking all haughtily in front of them like that...love it when Pope and his dad gets stern on her.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
So far, I've only seen CH 3 with some of their major osts. And then...is it GMM? Not sure, but they sub theirs too I think then upload on youtube. Get it done prettily quickly too. Haha but yes, fansubbers should def just be hired by them too.

So, I was looking way back into the forum and you guys...Pope and Bella getting this script in the end is perfect.

Previous p'ek rumours included Tik, Ananda, and Smart. While only other n'ek was Chompoo and rumored to be Ploy after Pope got casted.

Ananda and Chompoo are too farang looking for me as this is set in the time period it is.

Smart...already a stiff actor would've not pulled of the language or character at all.

Ploy--although she's a good actress, just looks a bit tad too old, and I can't get her n'rai looks out of my head. Lol
WOW, they seriously was considering those actor to play Por Date? I can't see Smart as romantic in a gentleman/ stiff way. Nope! Ananda, yes too farang and can't finish his lakorn or movie at all. Tik, yeah he is handsome but he is getting boring nowadays.

And def no to Ploy. I just can't see her being a nangek and one who is cute/bubbly. Same to Chompoo.

Dearest

恋の予感

Thanks for the explanation!! I just assumed the uncle didn't say anything because he thought Kade needed to learn a lesson anyhow...which is a bit sad considering Kade was just protecting them all.

Just curious, in the book, did Kade really beat up people and that's why she was whipped cause she caused a scene? How was she being bratty? Was it the same as her dragging the maids along to go to the chinese market secretly?

Man, I wish they didn't go the typical route of evil mom, but they did....

The 2nd whipping scene was a bit of the same as last time except we get to see other servants have a change of heart toward Kade. Other than that, once again P'Pin and P'Yam prove to be loyal and loving toward their Mae Nai.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I have a question, maybe those who read the book or listened can answer.

Is there a reason why Malee crushed on Por Date as much as it was implied by her looking disappointed when he was with Kade? In the lakorn so far, if I didn't miss anything, it seemed like they only had the single encounter where he caught her as she was falling back.

For Janward, he kind of led her on, I'm assuming unintentionally or intentionally...so I get her mini crush on him and disappointment.

Agreed--the servants got me in that scene. Juang and Jit crying for her was important imo. Pim and Yam's loyalty and love is unwavering. Couldn't but help chuckle a bit though as Juang and Jit was trying to hold onto Prik when she fell to the floor.

Dearest

恋の予感
Aww did Kade buy them food, so sweet. Is Por Date yelling at because of it?.
I'm wondering the same!! I didn't get that part? Was it because she bought them food or was it because she was eating while walking out in public because somehow that's not proper??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pk smile at her and gave her eyes at the temple...all the ppl push them together ...so she developed that crush

Everyone is soo fast hahaha....

Ya sometime when tranalated book to film we lose those subtle but important part

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Pk smile at her and gave her eyes at the temple...all the ppl push them together ...so she developed that crush

Everyone is soo fast hahaha....

Ya sometime when tranalated book to film we lose those subtle but important part
Thank you :)

Last edited: