[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So I think I know why Got hasn't gotten any pra'ek role. I think he chooses not to. He was naming his favorite actors and they were all American actors who aren't necessarily main actors. I think he just wants to be a very good actor. I applaud him. Now he just needs to work again. Hahaha. We saw him in three lakorns straight and now we are left with nothing this latter half of the year. Feeling sad.
Our cute boy's idol in Thai lakorn world is Andrew Gregson. Awe.

Thanks for sharing :).

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
You're lucky to still have him so you have to hang on to him. I'm afraid I lost mine to a hit & run, it's still painful all these 8 years that he's gone. (@CPY you would know how Malaysian roads can be like, it was so unfair he was just up there visiting friends for the day). My dad's born on 1st April & just like that the most sweetest, funny guy. Never a harsh word, nor an unkind one, he gives & gives - his heart is real good. Seriously, if he ever turns up as a skeleton I would have still hugged him & be unafraid - because he would never hurt me or anyone. So when I saw Bella crying away I think of my dad and what a gaping hole he left in my life.
Oh Rosi, can I give you a big and tight hug? I am so sorry for your loss babe.. :icon12::icon12: and it doesn't matter how long time has passed, you don't fully heal and you'll always feel like a piece of you is gone, forever. It's always the good ones that leave this world so soon..:(