[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Why don't you guys go to the director's ig page and request there too. He reads fans comments. Also go to the producers' ig and request the same.

Director: maich3iam
Producers: nong_arunosha and kai_aukavut
I went and commented on all of their instagram..... sounded a bit harsh... but hey! It's the truth. lol

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
aww, why do thailand have to ban sub . i want to help but i don't know how to use twitter LOL . By the way , i just started on eps1 , so ready to jump on the wagon with ya ladies toooo
just follow the direction by pangiaxiong

lols. we shoud.

Well I just go to ch3thailand page on twitter and click on tweet above next to the search, it'll come up with #ch3thailand hashtag. I just type up a quick message and then also add #allowfansubs

Z.S.

sarNie Egg
I watched episodes 1 and 2 and I was SO excited to get home and watch episode 3 :crybaby2:
Has anyone who tried to enter the SJDK wordpress page had any luck? I requested to join but no reply :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My effin internet is so freaking slow today too! I can't even watch STT!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched episodes 1 and 2 and I was SO excited to get home and watch episode 3 :crybaby2:
Has anyone who tried to enter the SJDK wordpress page had any luck? I requested to join but no reply :(
Nothing. I got nothing either. I'm sure they're all really stressed too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright I just did. At least I tried and think it worked. Haha. I also put this tag #บุพเพสันนิวาส on so they know we're talking about this lakorn in particular.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Pretty soon us non-Thai speaker will discontinue watching Thai dramas without subs and move over to other language dramas like Korean and Chinese. Seriously, the only reason the last couple years the Thai entertainment industry experienced a boost in their popularity is because of these fan subs to help us understand and appreciate their dramas. Without these fab subs, nobody outside of Thai speakers will understand what the heck is going on. We won't appreciate the language, the history, the characters, the storyline. So disappointed in Thai channels.

As for SDJK fan subbers, thank you guys for your hard work. Maybe there is a way for us fans to contribute money so you guys can open up a better server to host your videos? I won't mind donating as long as I can watch Thai dramas with subtitles. Look at Viki.com they have come a long way. Now they are globally known.

Remember, fans = boost in popularity = profit from advertising. How do you think the Chinese and Korean actors/actresses get so popular? Bet you it wasn't from the "dvds" sales.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pretty soon us non-Thai speaker will discontinue watching Thai dramas without subs and move over to other language dramas like Korean and Chinese. Seriously, the only reason the last couple years the Thai entertainment industry experienced a boost in their popularity is because of these fan subs to help us understand and appreciate their dramas. Without these fab subs, nobody outside of Thai speakers will understand what the heck is going on. We won't appreciate the language, the history, the characters, the storyline. So disappointed in Thai channels.

As for SDJK fan subbers, thank you guys for your hard work. Maybe there is a way for us fans to contribute money so you guys can open up a better server to host your videos? I won't mind donating as long as I can watch Thai dramas with subtitles. Look at Viki.com they have come a long way. Now they are globally known.

Remember, fans = boost in popularity = profit from advertising. How do you think the Chinese and Korean actors/actresses get so popular? Bet you it wasn't from the "dvds" sales.
Yup. Agree. If it weren't for subs I wouldn't even be watching them. . . ok I lied I would still. HAHA. But STILL!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol— you guys Twitter is not even difficult to use. Simply copy and paste this onto the message line

#ALLOWFANSUBS #บุพเพสันนิวาส
@Ch3Thailand

Then press POST. Good luck! I’ve retweeted all tweets. Lol :p