[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Seriously. Why did ONE HD have to do this to us TODAY?? It just had to be the day that is the most important day of the week. This was all too good to be true! Haha.

My only concern is. I don't know how to use twitter. I have an account, I just don't ever use it. HAHA.

IKR. why today out of all day when they know that all of us are waiting for this day and tomorrow. I also don't know how to use twitter too.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi, I’m an admin from SJDK FanSub. Yes our Facebook page is suspended due to terms of violation. We got copyright from One HD yesterday and a few from Ch3 over the last few months. No Ch3 isn’t lenient with copyright we got taken down repeatedly. Repeated violation would get the page suspended or permanently disabled. We are continuing to sub and finish Bhuppae Sunniwat offline. Without YouTube or Facebook we can’t provide fast online streaming we’re not Netflix level lol. It’s not our choice. Our blog was supposed to be backup and it’s incomplete. 1) we will either release ep 7 (yes it done) and everyone just going to have to deal with how slow and unreliable internet archive is or 2) we will remain private and offline until we have a good solution. Sorry, don’t blame us we wanna sub and we still are but it’s the channel....
Thank you so much for letting us know. Everyone appreciate what you guys are doing. I would like that you release ep 7 and we can deal the the internet. Thank you :).

Can you add me to your world page too please, my ID is backstreetboysfan27 thank you :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually there was another lakorn crisis that I had to deal with and that was when their King passed away. I was in the middle of watching Nakee. . .

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
The Thais industry just makes go "ugh!!!" This is the logic that they have:

CEO of Thai Channels: Let's make sure we make a lot of profit from lakorns, and make sure that our n'eks and p'eks get as famous as the Koreans. We need to catch up with the Koreans, so that the world knows about our culture and techniques too.
CEO Followers: Yes!!! We have to make sure that we are recognized as well.
Their conclusion: Bans everything that gets sub for free when they're not even losing profit.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Seriously. Why did ONE HD have to do this to us TODAY?? It just had to be the day that is the most important day of the week. This was all too good to be true! Haha.

My only concern is. I don't know how to use twitter. I have an account, I just don't ever use it. HAHA.

Should we also trend #BOYCOTT_ONEHD?? HAHA. Jk jk.
lols. we shoud.

Well I just go to ch3thailand page on twitter and click on tweet above next to the search, it'll come up with #ch3thailand hashtag. I just type up a quick message and then also add #allowfansubs

Moneyly

sarNie Egg

CEO of Thai Channels: Let's make sure we make a lot of profit from lakorns, and make sure that our n'eks and p'eks get as famous as the Koreans. We need to catch up with the Koreans, so that the world knows about our culture and techniques too.
Their conclusion: Bans everything that gets sub for free when they're not even losing profit.

Seriously, the rate they're going their actors and actresses will never have the same recognition as Korean, Japanese or Chinese is they're so up tight with fans subbing their work or won't provide subs. Look how far they have come, they are on Netflix. That could be CH 3 with a licensing with Netflix or Hulu. Just imagining how much money they could make.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

WORD!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is so unfortunate and lame, the channel is basically restricting fans from helping to spread out the popularity of the Lakorn to a larger worldwide audience! Honestly if thai tv station or culture wants to be recognized worldwide, they need to stop restricting/sheltering their work. It’s just stupid censorship they’re doing and the fans doing all the subs don’t even get a penny from doing all the work!! I’m disappointed with the channel!! They’re so money hungry, they fail to see fans don’t get a penny doing subs or all the hard work.

Im not even hardcore addicted to this lakorn but I’m still sharing the same anger international fans have to go through. It’s just poor judgment from the channel. I’ll help you guys retweet! Lol me is too darn active on Twitter not to help lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Why don't you guys go to the director's ig page and request there too. He reads fans comments. Also go to the producers' ig and request the same.

Director: maich3iam
Producers: nong_arunosha and kai_aukavut

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
They better be freakin strict on the Korean and Chinese subs too if they decide to do this to English speaking fans!!! If we can’t get it they can’t get it either!