[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
yeah if you don’t want to pay for the subscription to watch it, just get the free trial and binge watch the lakorn lol
It's alright @SuzieJ , Netflix has so many movies the subscription is worth it. I've started watching & somehow don't hate anyone except Grandma! Stiffy actress aside, she should love as a mother first then follow traditions. But I love that this movie don't have the typical poor & typical rich differentiation in your face all the time, although I always look for those sort of rich man poor girl stories. Everyone is seemingly wealthy and when they have to do things it's sort of fine - every other character rushing off to Hong Kong at moment's notice, Vegas chasing MeiMei when she had the hard drive - he was in his room, saw her, jumped on his bike & off! He wouldn't have his wallet or a dime in his pocket or his phone - but hey, when you're rich you don't worry about such things. And they can join universities in any country any time of the year! Those are the little things..... and wowww, the music score is absolutely lovely! It doesn't need lyrics but tells all in whatever scene. Of everyone, I love to watch Chi, the love child, and Yi, who did all he could for his brother.

Finally, I have been waiting for Bella to win the best actress award and I'm very happy that she did. I want Pope to win too, but it's Bells I felt deserving to win for BPS. She carried the movie & kept us hooked either as Kadesurang or Mae Karakade. I want so much that people don't forget about BPS and with these nominations they're back in the limelight again!

p.s. I found this movie KINGDOM on Netflix! Man, you won't believe what a shocking surprise this story's turned out to be! First time watching a Chinese/Korean production with English dialogue.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's alright @SuzieJ , Netflix has so many movies the subscription is worth it. I've started watching & somehow don't hate anyone except Grandma! Stiffy actress aside, she should love as a mother first then follow traditions. But I love that this movie don't have the typical poor & typical rich differentiation in your face all the time, although I always look for those sort of rich man poor girl stories. Everyone is seemingly wealthy and when they have to do things it's sort of fine - every other character rushing off to Hong Kong at moment's notice, Vegas chasing MeiMei when she had the hard drive - he was in his room, saw her, jumped on his bike & off! He wouldn't have his wallet or a dime in his pocket or his phone - but hey, when you're rich you don't worry about such things. And they can join universities in any country any time of the year! Those are the little things..... and wowww, the music score is absolutely lovely! It doesn't need lyrics but tells all in whatever scene. Of everyone, I love to watch Chi, the love child, and Yi, who did all he could for his brother.

Finally, I have been waiting for Bella to win the best actress award and I'm very happy that she did. I want Pope to win too, but it's Bells I felt deserving to win for BPS. She carried the movie & kept us hooked either as Kadesurang or Mae Karakade. I want so much that people don't forget about BPS and with these nominations they're back in the limelight again!

p.s. I found this movie KINGDOM on Netflix! Man, you won't believe what a shocking surprise this story's turned out to be! First time watching a Chinese/Korean production with English dialogue.
The grandma definitely pissed me off!

And yessss kingdom is literally soooo amazing!!! I fell so in love with that drama. Such a cool and unique drama. Zombies in the historic times. I can’t wait for the next season. It’s gonna take so long :sad6:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The grandma definitely pissed me off!

And yessss kingdom is literally soooo amazing!!! I fell so in love with that drama. Such a cool and unique drama. Zombies in the historic times. I can’t wait for the next season. It’s gonna take so long :sad6:
2020! Arghhhhhhhh

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
He’s been quiet lately with 2 months no events in a row. I think with 1 movie and 1 lakorn in filming, he won’t accept any event soon
Movie?? I only know that he is filming the modern day lakorn with Bella
I just got the news that Pope will attend the event on November 3rd. It's a charity event, he donated drawings for refugees shelter. Got will be there too. It would be great if you can arrange
http://instagr.am/p/B0GUpQPlHeA/
Darn!!!!!!!!! I will be leaving on 03 Nov morning!! Sob-sob-sob....

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry guys @Rosi2 @June31sg I messed up the time. His art charity event is in August, not November :facepalm: I was so excited when knowing someone is going to meet him and forgot the time:nut: We really cant know his schedule that far, just until end of the month his fanclub then post next month activities. Sorry, my bad to set your hope high @Rosi2
Phew!! I didn't see this message when I replied previously. My heart did a triple somersault when I thought I am going miss both Pope & Got.... but now, my hopes are high again.... maybe, just maybe, there is a chance to attend something on Fri/Sat before I leave on Sun morning..:worship2::worship2:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Phew!! I didn't see this message when I replied previously. My heart did a triple somersault when I thought I am going miss both Pope & Got.... but now, my hopes are high again.... maybe, just maybe, there is a chance to attend something on Fri/Sat before I leave on Sun morning..:worship2::worship2:
Yeah I hope he’ll be more active then. His movie with Ter should be done or almost done by then, same as the lakorn with Bella. He’ll have more time to attend events also promoting the movie. I think RLMY should be aired around middle of November or early December. The movie is still in secret with not much info out. Just a poster from P’Mai the Director and P’Nong is the producer. Some leaked pictures showed that it’s gonna be an action comedy movie
88C2D5F5-AEA1-4D75-B824-30DC26EB0426.jpeg 312C266A-8C37-4973-A8EA-D044A0ED5A22.jpeg 0FBE0722-04BC-4D75-8A87-8D091BCFF50E.jpeg 7EDC7EB4-170E-4871-9561-55ED9CDAE24F.jpeg 80ABEA72-6C4E-4365-9A8F-006D01891D39.jpeg 5C884A7B-B6DF-406D-931F-DE84F6E932A0.jpeg

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Every weekend I come and wait for you @Amata , no rushing but I’m waiting waiting for your chapter 5 :angel10::angel10::angel10:
@lamchieu
I’m sorry I have been busy so I cannot post it this week. I think I could finish it next week before the weekend. I’m rushing now because the writer Khun Rompaeng told us on her facebook that she would finish the novel on the 15th of August 2019 if there is no data need to be added and she will let us know again on the 16th of August if she has to extend the time or it is ready for pre-order.

The writer had released Chapter 1 – 5 free for fans, so the chapter 5 will be the last one I translate. I cannot do it anymore because of the copyright. I do hope it would have English and Chinese version soon for fans who do not read Thai.
Thank you for waiting. :)

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
@lamchieu
I’m sorry I have been busy so I cannot post it this week. I think I could finish it next week before the weekend. I’m rushing now because the writer Khun Rompaeng told us on her facebook that she would finish the novel on the 15th of August 2019 if there is no data need to be added and she will let us know again on the 16th of August if she has to extend the time or it is ready for pre-order.

The writer had released Chapter 1 – 5 free for fans, so the chapter 5 will be the last one I translate. I cannot do it anymore because of the copyright. I do hope it would have English and Chinese version soon for fans who do not read Thai.
Thank you for waiting. :)
Don’t worry, take your time. I don’t know if they will translate the novel or not, if yes, should be 1 or 2 year later later :confused: but I wonder if they can do it as good as you;)