[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Dang ya'll, all this sniffing and fertility talk has got me turned on! when it comes to bupae sunivas, don't play subliminal games with me or I will straight up get explicit on you! Do I need to say where and how to sniff?? Sarn, where the heck are you???

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol everyone has a different preference about hands. I like his hands and arms Lol they are pretty and very fit. I also like that both Bella and Pope are not so light skinned. I hate that white powdery greasy look I see Korean celebs sport. Yuck. Hahaha...And yes, Pope’s gorgeous smile. @phatman

It’s funny when I introduce this lakorn to some people they don’t find Pope good looking and straight away say he’s not good looking enough. To me, he’s always been handsome even since Tawan Duard and GRGR. He has this old charm look to him where you can find in veteran actor Ning Por Date’s Dad. Pope has a deep beauty to him. You have to keep staring at him like a painting to see it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No dear, please share lol he didn’t scream anything in the lakorn (cuz the face has to appeal first) lol :rolleyes::confused:
https://campus.campus-star.com/app/uploads/2018/03/Earth42.jpg
He played as Yaya's friend that asked her to be in his wedding lol i was like "dang, who's that cutie?" Lol
Oh I have to go see that lil cutie!

@WeirFany well I guess boys tend to look older than girls sometimes? Lol kade must have been so tired

@phatman yeah! Reung was so quick! But yeah Date is def more competent in the baby making field haha
I'm tell ya, it's the French. Haha.

Lol everyone has a different preference about hands. I like his hands and arms Lol they are pretty and very fit. I also like that both Bella and Pope are not so light skinned. I hate that white powdery greasy look I see Korean celebs sport. Yuck. Hahaha...And yes, Pope’s gorgeous smile. @phatman

It’s funny when I introduce this lakorn to some people they don’t find Pope good looking and straight away say he’s not good looking enough. To me, he’s always been handsome even since Tawan Duard and GRGR. He has this old charm look to him where you can find in veteran actor Ning Por Date’s Dad. Pope has a deep beauty to him. You have to keep staring at him like a painting to see it.
I like 'em strong and veiny!! Haha.
Yes, it took me a while to find that handsomeness deep down! Haha. Thanks to BPS I found it!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I’m so lost. Lol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I don’t even know what’s going on anymore lmaoooooo :risas3:

But for sure—I don’t want this lakorn to end cuz I love reading all discussions in here hahaha:angel10:
Lol...thats exactly me....I don't even know what to reply to anymore.....just as I'm about to reply there is a 3-4 page jump.....these random discussions are keeping us entertained at least and not going crazy waiting for the epis 13-14

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman I hope he didn't learn by practice lool
Hahaha. Noooo!!! It'sthem French girls. Hahha.

Hahahaha. He always has the best posts and uses the best music. My favorite post from him will have to be during the filming of Heyha Mia Navy where he rides on his bicycle in slomo and the song "This Is a Man's World" plays. Haha.
Gotta love this guy! I'm currently watching KF and this guy is kill'n the whole darn lakorn.

Last edited: