[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh my GOD! I can get diabetes from looking at their interactions!
This Reung is both funny & so relaxed with everyone. There's one clip they were filming that scene in the palace everyone had only the sheer jackets & some with hats on, Reung showed Date a song on his mobile & he started singing! His voice is catchy!! Too bad I don't know what song but sounds like the one in Nang Ai where Khun Thip & Nang did a duet in his car.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Mae Ying Janward is the Hi-So of Ayutthaya! Lol I think she portrayed it nicely.

I hope in the later episodes they'll show that she likes Kade, because even Reung would have loved her too if he could. Who wouldn't love Kade, she's so special. So far she's been so yaa yaa with Bells, that's what stopping me from liking her todate.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi VARDA,

I've downloaded the ones you sent - but did you put anywhere else the files for the other episodes? I think it's better I start keeping these until they start selling the DVD through Amazon when the story ends. I fear shutdown & stuff and would very much like to keep this entire series. Thanks!! It's such a gem - want to keep it for my grandkids!!
I already put all the page number where you can find the links to all episodes that I uploaded in my post at page 333.

Rosi

Wifey #42
PJ is such a joy to look at :love::love: when he smiles my heart skips a beat :love:
Strangely all these in the entire cast they truly show solidarity, like a big happy family. I thought this Louis often acts serious but he's fun too!! Bet it's a sad day for everyone the day they wrapped filming & don't meet as they daily did those production months in the house by the river.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I already put all the page number where you can find the links to all episodes that I uploaded in my post at page 333.
Oh, oh I see.... Alright thanks, thanks.... We're all so in love with this story I just want to keep it. Best & fastest way to learn Thai - watch a dreamy movie while taking in the language.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Heyyyy they married already?? What time is the show in Thailand?? Please be generous & tell the gang here what's happening????!!
I have no clue! I don't watch it live. I think someone mentioned that the wedding is in the last episode though, but don't quote me on that

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Strangely all these in the entire cast they truly show solidarity, like a big happy family. I thought this Louis often acts serious but he's fun too!! Bet it's a sad day for everyone the day they wrapped filming & don't meet as they daily did those production months in the house by the river.
I haven't been able to watch most of the BTS scenes cuz I've been studying for exams but I can't wait till my exams finish so I can binge watch all of them :love::cheer:I'm happy they all get along really well with each other, it makes it even better

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
For Reung and Janward lovers, sadly we won't have much love scenes from them. Just a warning so that you all won't be disappointed.:celebrate16: Technically we only have 2 more love scenes from them. The rest are them interact with others.

Ep 13:

Janward + Reung (1 love scene)
Janward + Kade
Janward + Her mom + Servants
Kade + Reung
Reung + Janward's mom

Ep 14:

Janward and Reung (Kade and Date visit their house)
Janward and Reung (1 love scene)
Janward and Reung (before and during Kade's wedding)
Janward and Reung (visit Kade's house)

Ep 15:

Janward and Reung (at Kade's house with all their children)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think it's so funny how reung & janward got married first and she was already pregnant when por date got back...but reung & janward have 1 daughter while por date & kade has like 4 (or was it 5?)
Because Kade & Date drinks clean clear filtered water; Reung has to put up with the green river water (lots tiny "animals" (bacteria) ); as his wife didn't have Kade's ingenuity.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Haha. Keep up guys!
@xodxo and @alissaax don't be lost...I need you guys to be found so we can full on fan girl mode this week

Basically we're all over the place about the hot guys in this lakorn, to Bella being bad at singing, to BPS 2 updates, and repeat lol
Hahahaha tried but I really lost track what's going on... I've been focusing and reading ebooks ...stay up very late.... so I need sleep... :nut::nut::risas3::risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
For Reung and Janward lovers, sadly we won't have much love scenes from them. Just a warning so that you all won't be disappointed.:celebrate16: Technically we only have 2 more love scenes from them. The rest are them interact with others.

Ep 13:

Janward + Kade
Kade + Reung
Reung + Janward's mom

Ep 14:

Ep 15:

CHARIO MINTMARIO .... come on, be a dear. Please let on!!!! If you already have privvy to these scenes you would definitely know what else is happening, correct. This is what you call being cruel. So please, please tell us more what's on tonight. Will Kade jump on Date in front of everyone when he arrives from France?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
CHARIO MINTMARIO .... come on, be a dear. Please let on!!!! If you already have privvy to these scenes you would definitely know what else is happening, correct. This is what you call being cruel. So please, please tell us more what's on tonight. Will Kade jump on Date in front of everyone when he arrives from France?
Lmao...girl. they are still in sniffing spree..to be precise, they just smile, look at each other. But their look could tell. Their servants secretly smile because of the loving moment of Kade and Date.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
These two seriously need to get a room already lmbo :risas3: https://instagram.com/p/BhJGLHuFjHA/

I love it when they speak English! Come on, goes to show how intellectual they are!! Haha :clap:

PS to be honest, this is the kind of interaction I like from pra’nang. If they fail to even interact like this, I just can’t understand them, cuz then they just come off as very boring and bland. I think it’s very, very rare that a couple can have this casual interaction and laugh with their own jokes! Lol
Damn it!! They need to stop making me love them so much and ship them... want them together but not possible of them being more than friends. :crybaby2:

Ep 13:

Janward + Kade
Kade + Reung
Reung + Janward's mom

Ep 14:

Ep 15:

That's better than having nothing!:love::love::love::love:

I cannot get over how freaking GORGEOUS Prang is. Such a beauty :love::love::love:
I fell in love with her in Dao Kaew Duen as Khun Ying Nim:icon12::icon12:
@phatman Girl I am so ready. I told my family they better not bother me when I'm watching this week eps because I will look like sh*t from crying. Lol.

Btw....I promised a short vid for Pj and Prang but might have to wait for more of their upcoming love scene.

In the meantime...I'm also working on another crossover..lol..aiya too many projects at the sametime lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhI9od1hoqr/
I can wait!!! Excited for it!! Thankyou!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12:
Lol...thats exactly me....I don't even know what to reply to anymore.....just as I'm about to reply there is a 3-4 page jump.....these random discussions are keeping us entertained at least and not going crazy waiting for the epis 13-14
Hahahaha I don' even know how many pages I'm going back for.....:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

.....so I went back only 6 pages. Going to eat then sleep and hopefully wake up in a few hours for ep 13:risas3::nut: