[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I totally understand how her spirit in old Karakade's body felt when she was visiting all those historical sites, when she's an archaeology or history student, right? I didn't quite catch that part in episode 1. I would be excited as hell to rofl.
Yeah her and modern Punjan are in archaeology. I can't believe she even got excited to see an outhouse lol. The markets and historical sites yes but not an outhouse.

I saw this clip of Bomb as his character Mark commenting on evil Karaked and it's hilarious. I was just thinking while watching this that the 2 ghosts using other people's body, Mark and Kaedsurang should meet and then they made this clip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfh-dvehRW8/?taken-by=krobkrualakorn3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah her and modern Punjan are in archaeology. I can't believe she even got excited to see an outhouse lol. The markets and historical sites yes but not an outhouse.

I saw this clip of Bomb as his character Mark commenting on evil Karaked and it's hilarious. I was just thinking while watching this that the 2 ghosts using other people's body, Mark and Kaedsurang should meet and then they made this clip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfh-dvehRW8/?taken-by=krobkrualakorn3
Places like outhouses or privies as we call them in archaeology are actually one of the most important places for archaeologists, I'm not sure if she was getting excited for the same reasons that archaeologists usually get excited though lol. Places like the outhouses actually tell us alot about people of the past.

They should have totally done a crossover where the two met lol, that would have been pretty funny actually as Bomb's character is metrosexually gay and Kaed is just so outspoken.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Wow...I really want to watch this now! Maybe I'll start this one this weekend (I still need to finish Alek&Nychaa's). But I love Pope!!! He's such a gentleman and I do think he isn't aggressive enough - he's usually the gentle man like in Khun Chai Pawornruj and Samee Teetra. But I think he's a great crier, Louis too! I miss Louis and loved him since Sixth Sense. The OST is okay, the chorus for the OSTs are good but some parts are okay.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish it was a wkn lakorn So I can watch more ep. I barely FFW....Bella is killing it! Pope is ok, but yes he is usually gentle. Him watching her throw his window is cute/goofy. He is still a gentlemen but EVIL bella can drive a monk to murder....hahahaha

Can't wait to see them fall in love and punjun (must be his ancestor)

The blooper on the french lang hahaha...

So all these ladies will like Pope ...

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Recently, I find myself tuning into a lot of lakorns that Bella is in. At first I wasn't going to watch it but I couldn't help but be curious. (Good thing I did watch it.) The first two episodes were really good. I like the pace of it so far. I thought that she wouldn't go into Karakade's body until episode 2 or 3. Bella is so funny being Kadesurang in Karakade's body. Can't wait for next week's episodes!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Recently, I find myself tuning into a lot of lakorns that Bella is in. At first I wasn't going to watch it but I couldn't help but be curious. (Good thing I did watch it.) The first two episodes were really good. I like the pace of it so far. I thought that she wouldn't go into Karakade's body until episode 2 or 3. Bella is so funny being Kadesurang in Karakade's body. Can't wait for next week's episodes!!!
Have your seen Priwada? That's when I started to play attentions to Bella and now this lakorn....hahaha...

I'm glad it didn't take 3 ep for it to happen

I love how she speak

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm currently watching this right now. . . will be spamming all night. Hahaha.

I like the opening credits, but I don't like the OST.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's Evil Bel's relationship to Pope's family? Why is she in their house and why did she want to turn that boat over?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. Bella is effin beautiful. That scene of Karakade asking Kade for help was beautiful, at least before hell came. Haha. The sad classic instrumental made me cry.