[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What's Evil Bel's relationship to Pope's family? Why is she in their house and why did she want to turn that boat over?
She is p'k bethrothed. Her dad is pk dad bff. She lives there because she is orphan. Bella is jealous of Prang so she want to harm her and she cause the death of her servant...and simply ...shes EVIL...vendictive

Boran speech is hard...

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
No shame on the English translators (I am thankful for them greatly), but I feel so disappointed because I feel like there is a lot of difficult language being used that it is hard for the subbers to translate it to English. Therefore, there are some scenes that I feel like I'm not absorbing the full scenario. You guys know what I mean? But anyways, this lakorn seems like it will be my new obsession.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Omg im in love with this lakorn already...my emotions are up and down like crazy...laughing and crying...everyone is great in their roles...luv “karaked” and her maids the most! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No shame on the English translators (I am thankful for them greatly), but I feel so disappointed because I feel like there is a lot of difficult language being used that it is hard for the subbers to translate it to English. Therefore, there are some scenes that I feel like I'm not absorbing the full scenario. You guys know what I mean? But anyways, this lakorn seems like it will be my new obsession.
I wouldn't know. Haha.

Btw this is unrelated to the thread, but is that Brigitte Lin as your avatar?? I lurv her!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gawd. Love Ep2 even more. This episode was literally just Bella and Pope. Haha. I just hope it continues to be good.

Pope isn't that great of an actor, but he's tolerable in here and I think I may actually have a crush on him. Hehe. But oh my! My Panjan! Love love him too! Argh. I'm happy all around right now, Can you tell?? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I did and it was really good. I preferred that lakorn of Bella and James Ji than their first one together.

I know right, Susie's just so gorgeous. It's been awhile since I've seen her.
I'm glad she came back to making lakorns. She was gone for a while to go study.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Yea this was such a hard one to sub omg
I’m one of the admin/fansubber with SJDK and this will prolly be the last “Boran” drama I ever agree to sub with the team lol cause it’s hard to understand, translate and portray properly cause she’s speaking modern but they’re speaking “Boran” and when u translating to English it’s just one translation (you know wat I mean? Lol difficult project and some of the words they use...
I hope I didn’t butcher my part too badly

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yea this was such a hard one to sub omg
I’m one of the admin/fansubber with SJDK and this will prolly be the last “Boran” drama I ever agree to sub with the team lol cause it’s hard to understand, translate and portray properly cause she’s speaking modern but they’re speaking “Boran” and when u translating to English it’s just one translation (you know wat I mean? Lol difficult project and some of the words they use...
I hope I didn’t butcher my part too badly
Haha. As long as I get the big picture, I have no problem! Keep up the amazing fast work. We all appreciate you guys!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My absolute favorite part so far is when she eats with them for the first time and wasn't sure how to eat with her hands. Haha OMG. I laughed so hard.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
everyone is great in their roles...luv “karaked” and her maids the most! Lol
Yes same. I love their relationship the most in the book and all 3 ladies are doing great. The scene where P'Muen and Karaked are arguing and the 2 maids shift back and forth between them just made that scene so much better. I love little touches like that so kudos to the director.

Pope could be better but I think P'Muen is sorta a hard character to pull off. He's supposed to have a stick up his butt but at the same time be cooly arrogant, kinda like a boran James Bond. Like that song, "I'm too sexy for my shirt" lol. Pope is missing that cool vibe. I don't know if other young gen actor could do all of that. Ken T. for sure and maybe Tik back in his Roy Leh days.

But Pope should get back into his comfort zone once P'Muen softens toward Karaked a bit. It should be right around when Karaked becomes his "sit nong" like in Chinese anciet series lol.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Pope is one of Broadcast's go-to guy. If it's not Pope it could've been Ken P. Pope isn't the worst but he definitely could be better because he's pretty awkward. But I think the role/storyline helps him hahaa If the lead is supposed to be stuck up, I would've cast Pop Thakoon. He's really underrated. He did the snooty role really well in When A Man Loves A Woman and he has the Thai look.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes same. I love their relationship the most in the book and all 3 ladies are doing great. The scene where P'Muen and Karaked are arguing and the 2 maids shift back and forth between them just made that scene so much better. I love little touches like that so kudos to the director.

Pope could be better but I think P'Muen is sorta a hard character to pull off. He's supposed to have a stick up his butt but at the same time be cooly arrogant, kinda like a boran James Bond. Like that song, "I'm too sexy for my shirt" lol. Pope is missing that cool vibe. I don't know if other young gen actor could do all of that. Ken T. for sure and maybe Tik back in his Roy Leh days.

But Pope should get back into his comfort zone once P'Muen softens toward Karaked a bit. It should be right around when Karaked becomes his "sit nong" like in Chinese anciet series lol.
I agree. The little scenes of them reacting to Karakade are my fav's. Even if it's a split sec. Those little details make everyone more involved. One complaint though. The editing is very choppy. Like in that scene scene where Bella felt naked, in one shot she was covering her chest and then in the next shot she had the cloth over her completely already. Haha.

Yea. Pope is definitely lacking. The only good scenes when he does do well are when he doesn't do anything and just stands. Hahah. Not even walking because he can't walk like a stud. XP. I think the music really adds charm to him though. Everytime he comes on screen in slow mo with the beautiful traditional instrumental my heart trembles.

Can you imagine Ken T in here. He'd totally killed me already. Tik would've been good too, but Ken T. Hot dam.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I was really looking forward to this lakorn because Pope, and louis and all my other fav. actors were was going to be in here. I've never liked Bella's acting but mann she's starting to grow on me. She stole the scenes in ep 1 and ep 2! She portrayed Karakade and Kadesurang so well, especially Karakade that I even liked the character. One of my favorite scenes from ep 2 was when Khun Meun's mom pulled Kadesurang's hand on her knees and Kadesurang remembers when her grandma placed her hand on the her knee while she pours the holy water (?) I'm not sure what they were doing, but there's something so special about that scene that urgh... it made me sad knowing how how the ending will be. The music along with her facial expression pulled the scene together so well, it touched my heart. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I agree. The little scenes of them reacting to Karakade are my fav's. Even if it's a split sec. Those little details make everyone more involved. One complaint though. The editing is very choppy. Like in that scene scene where Bella felt naked, in one shot she was covering her chest and then in the next shot she had the cloth over her completely already. Haha.

Yea. Pope is definitely lacking. The only good scenes when he does do well are when he doesn't do anything and just stands. Hahah. Not even walking because he can't walk like a stud. XP. I think the music really adds charm to him though. Everytime he comes on screen in slow mo with the beautiful traditional instrumental my heart trembles.

Can you imagine Ken T in here. He'd totally killed me already. Tik would've been good too, but Ken T. Hot dam.
Hmmm Ken T and Bella *drooooooolllllssssss. I think Ken would’ve been sooooo hot in this one.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

Hahaha. I was going to comment about the maids shifting back and forth too! Lol. It was hilarious!