[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Going to wait until I get home to watch but seems like everyone in Thailand is celebrating the last episode today - the celebs I follow are posting up pictures about the show and of them dressed in boran. :love:

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
Going to wait until I get home to watch but seems like everyone in Thailand is celebrating the last episode today - the celebs I follow are posting up pictures about the show and of them dressed in boran. :love:
They watched earlier with 200 fans chosen by AIS.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Wooahh we're at 500

@wuzhangs he got leading roles before, but those never really hit big I think. He makes more impact as supporting character haha but he's lead in the upcoming Heroes series I believe. Pope was supposed to play his character but bc of his knee surgery he couldn't do action scenes so it was offered to Louis
looking forward to the series i guess ^^ i like his acting very much

Rosi

Wifey #42
Wooahh we're at 500

@wuzhangs he got leading roles before, but those never really hit big I think. He makes more impact as supporting character haha but he's lead in the upcoming Heroes series I believe. Pope was supposed to play his character but bc of his knee surgery he couldn't do action scenes so it was offered to Louis
Thanks for that info. Want to see him as good guy, poor Louis here.....

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
This drama.. makes me think i should visit national museum and study my country history.. i feel so sad bout how little i know about ancient tanah melayu (malaysia). We got malacca, langkasuka etc2 but the only thing i know is how malacca got its name. I will reflect...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Dude I just be some type of sadist bc Got is so attractive to me when he plays these aggressive as*s characters. Like kicking ass for him is a piece of cake. This one, Kom Faek, and the upcoming one with Taew and James. It's def his year too