[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah it's a bit strange on the script writer's part on what she decided to keep exactly the same as the book and what she changed. The thing about this book is that a lot of the details are all connected so that it's like the butterfly effect, change one thing and it ends up changing a whole set of things. I agree since they removed the Kosa Ban relationship, they should've just let her tell it to Date. Also why have her tell them about the future but not about the twin stuff? Makes no sense to me.

The other thing is since book Kade isn't as careless, I don't think Date asked her as often like in the lakorn or even brought up the issue very often. So Kade might've been clueless as to how bad Date wanted to know. Book Date kept his suspicions to himself and he was at peace with just knowing that Kade wasn't Karakade but didn't know her origins so he wasn't bugging her about it.

But see what I mean about the changes? All in all I think the script writer, P'Daeng, kind of threw Kade under the bus a little. I know on Pantip a lot of the book fans were saying that if Bella wasn't playing her, they wouldn't like Kade as much due to the changes. Like I know P'Daeng was using Kade to teach the audience a lesson about history and the difference between today's kids and their attitudes vs the culture and beliefs of the olden days and manners but...
Everyone has their own little secret.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I want to go back and watch it carefully then chat about it but i have so much report to do. :sad6:

Oh and I apologized to whoever asked questions that I missed and did not answer. If anyone hasnt already answer you, tag me again and I'll answer.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmmm....excited!! But how long will it take to finish filming?? Another 2 year!??

just killed me!! LoL

But .. hoping it will be worth the wait like BPS!! :love:
Possibly even longer!! Remember, the writer hasn’t even written Part 2 yet. The first part, this current one, took 2 years to film and the book was already written. Just imagine the wait for the second one. It’ll be worth it though, I’d rather a super long wait with good writing

KomKom

sarNie Egg
Hmm, I dont think it is a good thing to dig up the past of someone who tried loving in their presence. I done blame you but the reporter.
Everyone has their past whether they commit to develop themself and wak out from it.
As long as you enjoyed her drama and her attitude now, accept her and love her because at the end of the day we are all not her and are not sure what the truth is.
Those hate her will circulate rumor, those love her will always believe and support her.

KomKom

sarNie Egg
I have been reading through and wonder of comparison. I am not saying to protect her but as a woman who is struggling as her.
You can say I am her fan that's why I protect her. However, as a woman who work to support herself and family, who have been throughed a lot just for a full recognition, I understand her feeling.
She has proved her ability in BPS and made everyone admires her, but why some people took this opportunity to compare and imagine for other actress replacing her role. It is very unrespectful to the one who have been working hard for many years. Don't compare her to anyone because we all are different so as they. Taew is talent, Mew is pretty and Bella is herself, whatever, we need to respect them.
If you enjoy the serie, admire her and praise her for making citizen enjoy it since the beginning. How come some people has to say this say that to her when she is still in BPS and making a big change already. Stop it! Everyone is unique and will shine in the appropriate time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's nothing wrong with comparing. Just because one compare doesn't mean she's not respected, being supported, or love. If you're not comparable then you're really not at the top of your game. People get compare for growth. No one is beyond constructive criticism and everyone should be able to take them to grow.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I have been reading through and wonder of comparison. I am not saying to protect her but as a woman who is struggling as her.
You can say I am her fan that's why I protect her. However, as a woman who work to support herself and family, who have been throughed a lot just for a full recognition, I understand her feeling.
She has proved her ability in BPS and made everyone admires her, but why some people took this opportunity to compare and imagine for other actress replacing her role. It is very unrespectful to the one who have been working hard for many years. Don't compare her to anyone because we all are different so as they. Taew is talent, Mew is pretty and Bella is herself, whatever, we need to respect them.
If you enjoy the serie, admire her and praise her for making citizen enjoy it since the beginning. How come some people has to say this say that to her when she is still in BPS and making a big change already. Stop it! Everyone is unique and will shine in the appropriate time.
You know what it's like some people just can't help being mean. They can compare what they like; yet the outcome has already spoken. Its the case of as long as their idols don't make the grade they're not happy. The louder these pesky gnats are the more you can see their own petty selves. I feel Bella is terrific and we the ones happy for her should stay that way. I guess there will be lots of jealous people- this drama has come out undeniably fantastic!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Finished!!!!!!!!!

Why am I left wanting more??? Why do I feel so empty like this closure was not enough BUT I don't want a season 2 either??? Why?! See this is why an actual Ep16 would've been perfect. They squeezed sooo much into this finale that my head hurted so bad from trying to figure out the time lapse. Am I the only one bitter that Date did not get to interact with Sri??? They are brothers!! How?! Wha-?! Like he just came and left. So many potholes!!!! I wish they'd not focus soo much on the politics in this finale. Best way to deal with it would've just been through Kade's diary, just like how she explained Phra Py and the other Prince's deaths. I liked the individual political scenes, but they took up too much space for a finale. Even Kadate's lo sam pao couldn't save it. For the first time I'm kind of disappointed. . . . . I feel so betrayed!
Phatman, go back all over again with an iced jug of frosty mango passionfruit juice, nice stack of munchies & dark chocolates stuffed with almond marzipan by the side, pull your cushions out and watch from that scene of them setting up the mantra prayers. Did you noticed that one of the cute altar boys is Joi? I overlooked that in the first suspenceful episode of the show, I think most people did. You'll be soothed, I tell you. We know Mae Karakade is a super duper 101 Dalmatians Cruella de Vil type of witch, but when the fires started to engulf her and she's begging that she's scared, the music saddens on her plight. And Pin tells her to pray..... it was the surreal sight of the golden temple beyond the open windows that started the beauty of this story. Let the games begin...... and when you reach Episode 15 again, your feelings would be a whole lot different.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
BUT they just had to sadden the moment with Khun Loong's illness. Why! I was excited about the lo sam pao take 2, but then the uncle started coughing and I just became really sad and depressed. . . either one or the other can't mix. Haha.
Yeah it was really a bad decision to put the scenes of happiness and sorrow to come overlapping each other. I know they had to show Khun Loong's illness getting worse but there was no need to put the morning after of the love birds and the declining health of one of the most loved character together like that......or at least they could have done away with the sound effects of the lovebirds being so happy....completely wiped the smile off of my face I tell you....

Rosi

Wifey #42
Man, I didn't know I would feel like this.... when Kade taught Reung to handshake on a promise, that he will take her to visit the Master (provided Khun P allows), he gave a slight tentative smile which reminds the sadness of Reungrit. And Kade said to herself, oh Rheung, I miss you.....

Uhh, sad.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Guys I'm a little bit upset as an FMV editor. We worked so hard on our vid and in the end someone else just takes the cr..like WTF?!

My sister vid was in the thai new but two major issues. Someone took the cr for making the vid and they think the song is in Chinese while its in Hmong . I'm not too upset about the Hmong Chinese mix up but to cr some a@@hoe who stole the vid and rec'd credit for it just pisses me off.

Start at 1:15

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys I'm a little bit upset as an FMV editor. We worked so hard on our vid and in the end someone else just takes the cr..like WTF?!

My sister vid was in the thai new but two major issues. Someone took the cr for making the vid and they think the song is in Chinese while its in Hmong . I'm not too upset about the Hmong Chinese mix up but to cr some a@@hoe who stole the vid and rec'd credit for it just pisses me off.

Start at 1:15
Oh no... reposters are just horrible... I could help you to report on the reposter

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm just worried that there might be no English boxset. Haha. At least I'll have the official Ch3 DVD boxset. The first official Thai DVD boxset I will ever own. HAHA. For reals! I don't typically buy lakorns/dramas I only do movies. Haha.
Right. I 2nd that..if no eng sub I'll buy it too and will be my first Thai dvd set too.

HAHA, Pope sure does love to tease her especially when they're in water. HAHA. I would've totally freak'd out too. I am scared to death of heights and big pool of water aka the ocean/lake/river. Speaking of heights Bella just needs to take Pope up a few flight of stairs and push him to the edge. HAHAHA. He'll never tease her ever againg.
Pope is such a tease and playful guy. I'm glad popella are having fun on set!

@phatman did u see this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhduG8zghda/
These two kids lol