[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Currently watching this drama on YouTube and I know so little of the Thai language but this storyline is so refreshing I’m willing to watch without subs! I have to say, I think I’m turning into a Bella fan. Her expressions are on point and she is very comical! I never took notice of Pope before and I regret that because he is super handsome! He reminds me of a young Tony Leung. His character in here is cold but the way he stares at her...:icon12: Pope and Bella suit each other so well! They have great chemistry! I can’t imagine anyone else play their roles in here. Kudos to the production and actors! Heard this lakorn is also trending in China! Yay!
You can watch it with English subs! SJDK fansubs are subbing it. They're very fast!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was watching Ch3's FIN uploads and totally forgot about this scene. This is one of my favorite scenes from Ep4.

That genuine pep talk from Por Date melted my heart. And those little expressions from Bella were like on point. And I love how she sincerely listened to him too.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I finally had the time to catch up on the episodes (still have to finish the 4th one but I have time) and I really like it. Louis's hair still bothers me (like come on, I seen you in Kluen Cheewit and Sixth Sense!). I find it funny whenever there's the piano playing whenever Louis and Susie are together (so tragic! - sarcasm) But I love Louis and there's a reason why he chose to play this part and I can't wait for that. I knew Louis was dating someone but I didn't know it was P'Yam in this lakorn! Pope is such a cutie and I can't help but grin every time he stares at Kade (like when she was crying she wanted to go home and Por Date is just watching). He's such a stalker but it's funny. And Pope is so dreamy, it makes me miss P'Chai Ruj. I watched a couple of Bella's lakorns and I might like this one the most - I was just okay with her before. Her acting is really good and she has those moments where you kinda want to hit yourself in the head and be like "that's not how you do it Bella!", but that's part of the acting. Prang is that two-face girl who makes me sigh every time I see her smile at my baby Por Date. I wanted to yell at her when she was like "Kade doesn't like me anyway" just because Kade greeted her differently - "excuse yourself Prang, that's rude!" And then I remember she was in Phope Rak with Bella again - I was just as annoyed in that lakorn. Maybe when she's closer to PJ I'll be nicer to her.

I really love the OST that Ice sings - trying to get myself to liking Lydia's but there's something that turns me off whenever I listen to it. This lakorn does remind me of Tawee Pope (wasn't a big fan of it because it dragged) and Scarlet Heart (the Korean drama [I balled watching that!] - not the Chinese one which I heard was sad and also has a second part to it). If I have the inspiration I'll make a mv for this!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...I finally had the time to catch up on the episodes (still have to finish the 4th one but I have time) and I really like it. Louis's hair still bothers me (like come on, I seen you in Kluen Cheewit and Sixth Sense!). I find it funny whenever there's the piano playing whenever Louis and Susie are together (so tragic! - sarcasm) But I love Louis and there's a reason why he chose to play this part and I can't wait for that. I knew Louis was dating someone but I didn't know it was P'Yam in this lakorn! Pope is such a cutie and I can't help but grin every time he stares at Kade (like when she was crying she wanted to go home and Por Date is just watching). He's such a stalker but it's funny. And Pope is so dreamy, it makes me miss P'Chai Ruj. I watched a couple of Bella's lakorns and I might like this one the most - I was just okay with her before. Her acting is really good and she has those moments where you kinda want to hit yourself in the head and be like "that's not how you do it Bella!", but that's part of the acting. Prang is that two-face girl who makes me sigh every time I see her smile at my baby Por Date. I wanted to yell at her when she was like "Kade doesn't like me anyway" just because Kade greeted her differently - "excuse yourself Prang, that's rude!" And then I remember she was in Phope Rak with Bella again - I was just as annoyed in that lakorn. Maybe when she's closer to PJ I'll be nicer to her.

I really love the OST that Ice sings - trying to get myself to liking Lydia's but there's something that turns me off whenever I listen to it. This lakorn does remind me of Tawee Pope (wasn't a big fan of it because it dragged) and Scarlet Heart (the Korean drama [I balled watching that!] - not the Chinese one which I heard was sad and also has a second part to it). If I have the inspiration I'll make a mv for this!

Haha. Yes Louis' hair! What were they thinking!

I like the melody to both songs, but i wish they'd chosen different singers. Lydia needs to stop singing boran(?) songs her voice does not match them. Haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I was watching Ch3's FIN uploads and totally forgot about this scene. This is one of my favorite scenes from Ep4.

That genuine pep talk from Por Date melted my heart. And those little expressions from Bella were like on point. And I love how she sincerely listened to him too.

Everytime Bella says "ow?" I always LOL!! It's so funny how she says it.

Bella plays the dorky character so well. It's almost like shes a natural dork on/off camera. If anyone's seen wimarn mekkala, her character in there's dorky too. So I'm not surprise she's so naturally funny in this drama. And the way she talks is funny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Prang almost got killed by evil kade and her servant died! She can be weary of her and is allow to state that fact.

Let's not excuse her behavior because we like the nice kade..REM. no one knows the soul changed...I feel like ppl are not acknowledging that kade is 2 diff soul and it hasn't been that long of a change and making evil kade a victim..she is not a victim

MarkYaya

sarNie Egg
In the lakorn Phope Ruk, the spirit or ghost named Pli mentioned the word Bpoop Phae Sanitwaat to Bella's character and now she is acting in this lakorn with the same name.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Prang almost got killed by evil kade and her servant died! She can be weary of her and is allow to state that fact.

Let's not excuse her behavior because we like the nice kade..REM. no one knows the soul changed...I feel like ppl are not acknowledging that kade is 2 diff soul and it hasn't been that long of a change and making evil kade a victim..she is not a victim
That's true. She may be a victim, but that doesn't justify her sinking someone's boat and then "accidentally" killing a servant.

I for one still hate her guts. Haha. And when Yam and Pin picks fights with other servants it pisses me off too.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
And you know Kade's tears were melting Date's heart which is why he threw in that last line about using her brain lol. They were having a moment and he had to abort. About her listening to him, yes! It's like that scene in Ep.3 with her crazy hair. She was digging in her heels arguing with his mom cause the mom was just insulting her but as soon as Date gently reasoned with her, she listened to him.

I like how Bella cries differently as Kade vs Karaked. As Kade she cries like a little kid compared to that scene where Karaked was fake crying when Date was interrogating her about throwing that fruit at Junward.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And you know Kade's tears were melting Date's heart which is why he threw in that last line about using her brain lol. They were having a moment and he had to abort. About her listening to him, yes! It's like that scene in Ep.3 with her crazy hair. She was digging in her heels arguing with his mom cause the mom was just insulting her but as soon as Date gently reasoned with her, she listened to him.

I like how Bella cries differently as Kade vs Karaked. As Kade she cries like a little kid compared to that scene where Karaked was fake crying when Date was interrogating her about throwing that fruit at Junward.

Yes! That scene too. She immediately changed her hair. Those moment's when Por Date softens up to her are the most heartwarming.

Bella is doing a great job differentiating her characters and I really like that.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

I totally agreed with you! Kade and Karaked have differently crying and Bella is doing an awesome job at it!

Meanwhile we wait for next week, enjoy some fanvid.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
So in love with this lakorn. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: This is like another one of my favorite after KL(Thi&Miss.G) Mark-Yaya and Naree Risaya (Saipoo) Mark k-Benz N