[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, glad to be here again, to have new lakorn to crazy with again, to have chance with all of you, your topic, your thinking, your love AGAIN!!!!

So much happy!!!

I currently watching Ep 3 with Engsub, and have already read all your comments, all your spoils, feel all your love and hate. Love that

This is 1st lakorn with Bella I watch, hornestly, I dont like her much, but now, I change my mind. Her acting skills are so good, good enough to make me cry with her, laugh with her, rewind her scene, mimic her act. Well, great job.

I love Pope, he cute, he like the boy next door, gentleman, handsome, cute, having lovely smile, know well and his love always on the air.I think his acting skills in this are improve, his face, tone of voice, body language are good. Maybe in 2 eps of the beginging, his scipt is too short to express. It's better now, more time to show up, more "rap" lol. I love both of them,

I like 2 servants of Kade, they act so well. I'm still think that, Mae Junward (Prang) is evil girl inside an innocent, loverly, perfect lady. hehehe, just my feeling.

Oh, cant wait to see more eps, it makes my Wed-Thu so lovely!

Nice day guys!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I forgot that, I'm currently watching Ep3, and in this have 1 detail I dont understand.

P'Mate (Pope) allows Kade call him Khun P' (Bro? Oppa???), not Khun P' Muen? or Muen Than?, and late when she call him Muen Than, he corrected her Khun P'?? There something difference from these? S.O tell me why pls,

But I think that when he accept the way she call him Khun P', that moment, he accept Kade, this present Kade, hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, I forgot that, I'm currently watching Ep3, and in this have 1 detail I dont understand.

P'Mate (Pope) allows Kade call him Khun P' (Bro? Oppa???), not Khun P' Muen? or Muen Than?, and late when she call him Muen Than, he corrected her Khun P'?? There something difference from these? S.O tell me why pls,

But I think that when he accept the way she call him Khun P', that moment, he accept Kade, this present Kade, hehe
I don't know either, but I think Khun Pee is less formal and doesn't distance them.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Been obsessing over this drama!! I can't stop thinking of Khun P!! Pope is playing his character so well!! I love all of the uncertainty, curiosity and love he is showing through his expressions! Pope is so so good in this!! He looks so damn fine in his Thai clothes! I've always known Bella and Pope were good actors, but props to the person who paired these two together!! When I heard her role was originally offered to Chompoo that was surprising. Bella and Pope are so perfect I can't see anyone else. These two roles are written/meant for these two.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Just started this today & I'm currently on episode 2. Slowly getting into Bella's acting, some scenes I find her acting off but most scenes she's doing pretty well :clap: That clapback to Louis in French had me laughing so much xD Pope on the other hand....he just looks & sounds really awkward, maybe he'll get more comfortable as I watch more episodes.
This lakorn makes me want to learn so much more about Thai history & how the Thai culture & language has changed :cheer:
A question though, what are they using to brush their teeth? Is it salt or something?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think karakade is just evil and that is okay. There’s lots of lakorn a where the rais are just evil. It wasn’t that they didn’t welcome her well, she was bad to begin with. You can tell from her entrance and her attitude that she always like that, and that’s okay, that’s the point of the storyline.

I hate how people are treating Kade because she’s nice but no one else knows it’s jade and not Karakade so of course they’re gonna continue to not like her and mistrust her. Especially after the spell incident, she’s really weird so they think even if she didn’t die, she’s “gone crazy” so she has to be guilty of something. I would think the same too.

But something in pr’ek knows she’s different. The first time Kade and him met and he stared into her eyes, he saw something different, he felt something different that he never saw and felt with Karakade. That was so magical and shows how strong love is and shows that live really is ones soul and heart, not physical beauty

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I am loving this so far. Very interesting plot and the pacing makes sense with the characters, even though I want to defend poor Kade from the rough treatment of others. At least the father recognizes something is different. I just hope that with her being such a history nerd, that the story will allow her to showcase her knowledge to help with whatever this problem is politically.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don't believe that she is evil to begin with. Her two maid even said that back home where she is from that there are bullies who torments her. As someone was saying, she is an orphan and growing up in a bad environment, with no one to help or guide her, she will become a bully herself. I think that everyone grow up very innocent but it just depends on the environment that they grew up in and in Karakade case, it wasn't a good one. There is def no excuses for her to cause someone to die or beat up her servants but it also didn't help that most people unwelcome her in the first place, esp praek and his mother.

I believe that there are goodness in her that is why heaven is giving her one more chance by allowing her reincarnation self to repay her bad karma.

Here is another vid made by one of our good editor on YT, onlymyobsession

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I haven't logged in for a couple of days and the thread went up so many pages. I'm glad to see how much love Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat is receiving. I love seeing how Pope's feelings for Kade is changing and how he's starting to become jealous, especially the boat scene. I find it funny how he's always peeping at her through his window.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ugh.... I wanna make a video too, but I feel like I need to wait for more episodes because I need more scenes. Hahahahaha....
Oh you def should! Would love to see one from you!!! I know waiting for the good scene to come out it's a pain in the butt. lols. btw I just love that gif of Brigitte Lin entering hahaha!

I haven't logged in for a couple of days and the thread went up so many pages. I'm glad to see how much love Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat is receiving. I love seeing how Pope's feelings for Kade is changing and how he's starting to become jealous, especially the boat scene. I find it funny how he's always peeping at her through his window.
I love that scene too and esp the one where MR asked to take her around the temple and PD was like whatever, he'll wait for her by the boat. He acted like he doesn't care but then he took her two servants w/ him lols, clearly showing how upset he was with her staying with MR.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I wanna slap Constantine Phaulkorn (?) with my slippers :BangHead::BangHead: this piece off shizz
On another note seeing Susie as Malee makes me miss Plerng See Roong :crybaby2:
I feel like he's going to be my least favorite character throughout this lakorn. I'm not surprised that in this storyline, they're going to portray Constantine as an opportunistic western figure and not the other way around.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i haven't watched a thai lakorn in a while, but i'm really loving this lakorn.

honestly, i've never watched any of bella's lakorns and i was not a fan of hers. i think she looks too old and has too much of a mature/old-looking look for her age. also, because she's usually paired with james ji, so compared to him, she looks way too old to be his n'ek.

however, prior to watching this lakorn, i watched the MVs and i really liked bella. she looked prettier, totally different and more young looking. this lakorn is definitely making me a fan of hers. she matches this time period more than the time periods with james.

also her looks in here gives me a hint of noon and pancake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The director posted a sneak peek for the next episode. Our P'Muen is on the prowl lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf6ULXfAmc7/
I watched it! Haha. I didn't want to, but now I can't wait. I love Pope's dreamy stares in here.

Been obsessing over this drama!! I can't stop thinking of Khun P!! Pope is playing his character so well!! I love all of the uncertainty, curiosity and love he is showing through his expressions! Pope is so so good in this!! He looks so damn fine in his Thai clothes! I've always known Bella and Pope were good actors, but props to the person who paired these two together!! When I heard her role was originally offered to Chompoo that was surprising. Bella and Pope are so perfect I can't see anyone else. These two roles are written/meant for these two.
I know! Can you imagine Chomp being in here??? I can't. I'm so happy she pulled out!

I think karakade is just evil and that is okay. There’s lots of lakorn a where the rais are just evil. It wasn’t that they didn’t welcome her well, she was bad to begin with. You can tell from her entrance and her attitude that she always like that, and that’s okay, that’s the point of the storyline.

I hate how people are treating Kade because she’s nice but no one else knows it’s jade and not Karakade so of course they’re gonna continue to not like her and mistrust her. Especially after the spell incident, she’s really weird so they think even if she didn’t die, she’s “gone crazy” so she has to be guilty of something. I would think the same too.

But something in pr’ek knows she’s different. The first time Kade and him met and he stared into her eyes, he saw something different, he felt something different that he never saw and felt with Karakade. That was so magical and shows how strong love is and shows that live really is ones soul and heart, not physical beauty
I agree. If she was born evil so be it. Haha. It'd still be nice if they give us her back story though because she is the main character and we like to have reasons. Haha.
I think the father is the only one who knows for sure that she is indeed guilty of the accident hence her change in personality, but he's holding back on any assumptions because he's an elder and he's wise enough to not make an ass out of himself. . . like is son. Haha. I laughed when Por Date was talking to Kade as if she was a ghost telling her to get lost or he'll have her exorcised. Which to a certain degree he's right, but still him making that straightforward assumption was a really inconsiderate move. Haha.

I am loving this so far. Very interesting plot and the pacing makes sense with the characters, even though I want to defend poor Kade from the rough treatment of others. At least the father recognizes something is different. I just hope that with her being such a history nerd, that the story will allow her to showcase her knowledge to help with whatever this problem is politically.
Yeah I wonder what role she'll play in their political problems.

I don't believe that she is evil to begin with. Her two maid even said that back home where she is from that there are bullies who torments her. As someone was saying, she is an orphan and growing up in a bad environment, with no one to help or guide her, she will become a bully herself. I think that everyone grow up very innocent but it just depends on the environment that they grew up in and in Karakade case, it wasn't a good one. There is def no excuses for her to cause someone to die or beat up her servants but it also didn't help that most people unwelcome her in the first place, esp praek and his mother.

I believe that there are goodness in her that is why heaven is giving her one more chance by allowing her reincarnation self to repay her bad karma.

Here is another vid made by one of our good editor on YT, onlymyobsession
I thought they all welcomed her really well. The mom was all smiles until Kade insulted her by saying she looked older.

Haha. He's such a creep. Even enough for Kade to shut her windows. I think my favorite peeping scene will have to be the spit out water yoga scene.

Reung is soooooo handsome :love: but why does he remind me of Sunny :pancarta:
Hell yeas he is. Mmmmm. But Sunny?? Now that you say that I can see the resemblance. I think it's their lips.

I wanna slap Constantine Phaulkorn (?) with my slippers :BangHead::BangHead: this piece off shizz
On another note seeing Susie as Malee makes me miss Plerng See Roong :crybaby2:
Yup so far he's my least favorite character. I hate the wig, I hate his attitude. Urgh. But I love Louis though. Haha.

i haven't watched a thai lakorn in a while, but i'm really loving this lakorn.

honestly, i've never watched any of bella's lakorns and i was not a fan of hers. i think she looks too old and has too much of a mature/old-looking look for her age. also, because she's usually paired with james ji, so compared to him, she looks way too old to be his n'ek.

however, prior to watching this lakorn, i watched the MVs and i really liked bella. she looked prettier, totally different and more young looking. this lakorn is definitely making me a fan of hers. she matches this time period more than the time periods with james.

also her looks in here gives me a hint of noon and pancake.
For someone who's not pure Thai she really suits the Boran look don't you think. Hehe. I think she looks stunning. I thought she looked beautiful in Look Tard too.
I like her mature look because she's a perfect candidate for our hot veteran actors. Which I hope she'll get to pair up with before they go bye bye!