[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh thanks for this video! Looking back, I think the scene where she's sleeping at the pier & he came up close to check out her face he's already starting to like her.
Np I follow the news channel on YouTube n got a notification so I clicked and it was that so just wanted to share :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's probably there with Hot Got! Hot Got! Hot Got!! forgetting you can't do that in somebody else's home (another movie thread)
Hahahhaha that's most likely what she did. Tsk tsk

Ok I forgot who recommended Plerng Boon, im watching it now and that opening scene with Bella, Wow! And Jamie's eyes, lol so not acting. Well she is a good actress when playing the not innocent role but still don't like her :pancarta:

Rosi

Wifey #42
By the way - and this is VERY important. Joi could be hung up to dry by the SPCA if he goes around with that caged chicken around the movie. It either goes free to cockfight or under his arm in that straw bag! Not a good life for animal loving activists. We want worldwide movie premier to not be marred by the SPCA people haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
By the way - and this is VERY important. Joi could be hung up to dry by the SPCA if he goes around with that caged chicken around the movie. It either goes free to cockfight or under his arm in that straw bag! Not a good life for animal loving activists. We want worldwide movie premier to not be marred by the SPCA people haha
He's been carrying a fake one though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But @phatman, (sorry to sadly point out this) against Matt's body shape it's Bells who's hands down.
But the booty goes to Matt! Hahaha. I prefer Bella's body though, so sorry Matt.
Hmmnn.... if a movie has its own thread & it's not moving & you have to caary it to another (BPS) to publicise then that's trouble already. Lucky it's our dear Hot Got!! He's welcome here anytime! I think if they had seen his hotness in BPS and then make this movie it will be a totally different ballgame for his script
I'm the oddball there. So lonely because all I talk about is Got and Alex while everyone is doing the norm and spazzing over the pra'nsng. That's why I'm here because I know we can't ever get enough of Got. He he

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Where the heck did this come from?! Haha. Did he have a shirtless photoshoot without me???

The baton has been passed. Hehe.

I'll have to go listen again. Hehe. I'll definitely let you know once I get home!

Definitely dimple! Hehe.
@phatman if you can find.... I'm crying again at the piano pieces!! So sad to see the heartfelt gaze on both Rheungrit & Rheung's face as they quietly admire Kade, each lost in their own way.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahhaha that's most likely what she did. Tsk tsk

Ok I forgot who recommended Plerng Boon, im watching it now and that opening scene with Bella, Wow! And Jamie's eyes, lol so not acting. Well she is a good actress when playing the not innocent role but still don't like her :pancarta:
I'm like Hot Got! Hoy Hot! Hot Hot!! Hot Go......t. As I notice people ignoring me. . . Hahaha. I don't even feel welcomed there that's why I kind of stopped visiting it. I'm sorry I only like the visuals. . . and Got. Haha.

Edit:
I never thought Janie was a great actress. She is overrated. I don't like her voice either, she's very monotone.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
But the booty goes to Matt! Hahaha. I prefer Bella's though, so sorry Matt.

I'm the oddball there. So lonely because all I talk about is Got and Alex while everyone is doing the norm and spazzing over the pra'nsng. That's why I'm here because I know we can't ever get enough of Got. He he
Who told you to go visiting? Your home is here. You carried him over there like Joi carried his chicken.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's a movie and it's a cultural thing so they have no right. Haha. If it does get picked on its most likely because they're Asian.

Omg no wonder that's Date's lovechild!! She's so adorable!

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's a movie and it's a cultural thing so they have no right. Haha. If it does get picked on its most likely because they're Asian.

Omg no wonder that's Date's lovechild!! She's so adorable!
Somehow I think when she was born Date picked her up & didn't want to put her down. Pretty, fragile little girl.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I still want a Luang Sorasak and Karakade trying to take over the world (or hell) side story. And that's totally a thing now. I don't know who or how it got started, but I see them on the BPS tag and youtube stuff.

I'm trying to think of a story where both pranangs were evil. Don't think a lakorn has done it, and I can only come up with Bonnie and Clyde.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I still want a Luang Sorasak and Karakade trying to take over the world (or hell) side story. And that's totally a thing now. I don't know who or how it got started, but I see them on the BPS tag and youtube stuff.

I'm trying to think of a story where both pranangs were evil. Don't think a lakorn has done it, and I can only come up with Bonnie and Clyde.
hahaha @jeanie1 you said that like a vengeance! Ok, lets see who can come up with a fanfic of this fiery pair.