[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Honestly, CH3 should give SJDK a lot of credit. Without them, Ch3 would have never gained so many international fans for BPS or other projects SJDK have taken. No one is going to watch yours dramas if you don’t expose it to other countries by producing subtitles in their languages. Social media is getting a taste of Thai lakorn because of fan subbers and they are doing this for free!

Btw, I noticed some Thai lakorns are already showing up on Netflix. I rewatched Hormones lol This is a even greater/better step to expose Thai lakorns to the world, Ch3 should take any type of opportunity but still they continue to eliminate international fans viewership. What’s their point? I was disappointed in the specials and now OST CD. Step Up CH3.:facepalm:
Sadly for CH3 - They don't have a King Luang Narai personality in their midst. Now that's a far thinking fellow wanting to reach ties to the world (France then/International viewers now) even if he has to get through via a different party entirely (A Greek Constantine/SJDK Fan Club). They just happened to stumble in the making of a goldmine while in the middle of the so many other productions they have done; and now don't know how to handle fame. IN A BLURRRR.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
If I haven't been appearing here, it is because I was marathoning Pawornruj, lolol. Just finished it last night~

Can Ch.3 be more of a partypooper lol :rolleyes: If they don't want us watching free Eng subs then they have to get their shit tgt and offer English subs. If they can't, then they shouldn't be messing and depriving everyone of the fun.

Count me toooooo. I've been looking forward to it. Drug addict Pope hahaha.
So how was Chai Ruj? Sad? I have liked him from there.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
1) Thanks for that. Throughout the earlier episodes, even to after Sweet Dreams his cold behaviour is rather confusing. It's much easier to read him after cold compress; that's him in love all the way.
2) I'm watching Padivarada in seriousness today while skimming the rest what's showing now fleetingly. Nothing can hold my attention nicely, I wonder why that is
3) Yeah it was hard getting through Suzy's scenes - is this the Mae Malee Suzy? A beautiful stiff. I felt bad for Chippy I wanted to like her character so much when she was with Aum, and also when she was with Great but I just can't. So will watch it for Pope If have to.
No No I was talking about K-pop idol and model Bae Suzy....She's very popular in Korea and keeps getting lead roles even though she's not a good actress.....her first drama was a hit about 10 years ago but she has hardly improved since then....No matter what emotion it is....sad, angry, pain...on screen her eyes don't show it.....but off screen she's a very nice girl.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Sure see you there when it starts...as is I'm always wandering around on AF....K dramas are not doing it for me right now....or c dramas.....so I thought why not get my BP high with lakorns:risas3:...they have some of same tropes as Indian dramas.....I can only take them in small doses....but whereas Lakorns are going forward and have started to change in content...Indian dramas have regressed.:facepalm:
Recent cdramas haven't been particularly good or watchable. Either they're really in their slump period or I'm just knees deep in my lakorn phase, hahaha. I've been following cdramas and c-ent for years now, and I've only been feeling distant from cdramas lately.

So how was Chai Ruj? Sad? I have liked him from there.
I generally enjoyed it, though the last few episodes were a bit draggy and there were some frustrating things. Pope had to cry so much in this one lmaooo. Pope/Mew is kinda cute - I planned to watch JJ/Bella's installment next but I don't know if I can feel for their onscreen pairing anymore lolol (I could accept them in Padiwarrada before but now I'm not really feeling excited about them haha)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Recent cdramas haven't been particularly good or watchable. Either they're really in their slump period or I'm just knees deep in my lakorn phase, hahaha. I've been following cdramas and c-ent for years now, and I've only been feeling distant from cdramas lately
Not just cdramas, kdramas too. Lakorn wave is strong this year...let’s hope it continues...

Rosi

Wifey #42
Recent cdramas haven't been particularly good or watchable. Either they're really in their slump period or I'm just knees deep in my lakorn phase, hahaha. I've been following cdramas and c-ent for years now, and I've only been feeling distant from cdramas lately.

I generally enjoyed it, though the last few episodes were a bit draggy and there were some frustrating things. Pope had to cry so much in this one lmaooo. Pope/Mew is kinda cute - I planned to watch JJ/Bella's installment next but I don't know if I can feel for their onscreen pairing anymore lolol (I could accept them in Padiwarrada before but now I'm not really feeling excited about them haha)
You should continue with Khun Chai Puttipatt - at least you can still see Pope there with Bella!!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Not just cdramas, kdramas too. Lakorn wave is strong this year...let’s hope it continues...
Yeah I haven't watched a K drama or c drama since August last year.....no new ones caught my interest.....those that did....didn't keep it to the end. I think C-dramas are going through a down phase....even NIF2 didn't interest me that much. K dramas usually have a variety of genres in dramas but recently all I'm seeing are legal and medical.....its been like that since last year....I'm so over them.
BPS brought me back to lakorns...now I'm trying to search some out to watch....I tried Padiwarada....nope....I can't watch it at all. I've downloaded Pope's Ruk Ok Rit....but still can't make myself watch. Only thing I'm watching right now is Weir's Sampatan HuaJai....and thinking of trying out Preem and Alek's currently airing.
@Rosi
Wow good job:clap:.....he looks hot and young.....:love::drooling:

sayuri

sarNie Egg
Hi, everyone. I am silent lurker here. I dont know how to describe how much I love BPS. I keep rewatching the epispde over and over again. However, now I am force to be on BPS diet. I lost my precious laptop..:sad6: I lost the downloaded episodes of BPS. Now I no longer can rewatch BPS. I am so sad. And I feel even more sad when i heard the news about sjdk page.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
hahaha I see, I didn't know about kdramas, because I've never quite been a kdrama person. They almost never appeal to me except for a few dramas here and there haha

Yeah I haven't watched a K drama or c drama since August last year.....no new ones caught my interest.....those that did....didn't keep it to the end. I think C-dramas are going through a down phase....even NIF2 didn't interest me that much. K dramas usually have a variety of genres in dramas but recently all I'm seeing are legal and medical.....its been like that since last year....I'm so over them.
BPS brought me back to lakorns...now I'm trying to search some out to watch....I tried Padiwarada....nope....I can't watch it at all. I've downloaded Pope's Ruk Ok Rit....but still can't make myself watch. Only thing I'm watching right now is Weir's Sampatan HuaJai....and thinking of trying out Preem and Alek's currently airing.
I still have a couple of cdramas I'm looking out for - so hopefully they pick up eventually again. If all else fails, I'll always have jdramas to fall on haha.
Give yourself some time haha - at least there's BPS's rerun~

You should continue with Khun Chai Puttipatt - at least you can still see Pope there with Bella!!
Lol!! Good point!
idk I'm ok with seeing Pope/Mew even in post-BPS, but I'm not feeling Bella/JJ now. JJ is toooo young.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, everyone. I am silent lurker here. I dont know how to describe how much I love BPS. I keep rewatching the epispde over and over again. However, now I am force to be on BPS diet. I lost my precious laptop..:sad6: I lost the downloaded episodes of BPS. Now I no longer can rewatch BPS. I am so sad. And I feel even more sad when i heard the news about sjdk page.
Welcome to BPS anonymous...we are like the AA for BPS addicts...one thing you won't be able to do here is diet.....like there are people here who swore to go on diet until the rerun on may 11 but how their diets flopped...smh...it didn't even last 10 hours. So don't worry no one diets here. And so sorry about your laptop...maybe you can watch on the phone, right? Sometimes I go to YT and watch it raw...since I already know what they are saying now.
idk I'm ok with seeing Pope/Mew even in post-BPS, but I'm not feeling Bella/JJ now. JJ is toooo young.
That is exactly why I couldn't watch Padiwarada...he looks too young.....I was not feeling them as a couple.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@sayuri - All may not be lost. If you go to page 333 of this thread, you'll find something from our dear Varda. That page will lead you to other pages with her links. And if you backtrack to page 736, there's a message from Tramyho27. Good luck!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Welcome to BPS anonymous...we are like the AA for BPS addicts...one thing you won't be able to do here is diet.....like there are people here who swore to go on diet until the rerun on may 11 but how their diets flopped...smh...it didn't even last 10 hours. So don't worry no one diets here. And so sorry about your laptop...maybe you can watch on the phone, right? Sometimes I go to YT and watch it raw...since I already know what they are saying now.

That is exactly why I couldn't watch Padiwarada...he looks too young.....I was not feeling them as a couple.
Oh @hdee! BPS has spoilt us for watching them with other people.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Need your help please guys!! Do you know which site can I find the subbed video for this Mew/Pope movie =
Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng

The trailer looks good! Thanks if you could.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh..how can I forget that? True..it was also mentioned in that Lakorn..:eek:

Well..."Jao" actually has another meaning rather than Grandkid. Remember the song "Jao Pream Ery" "Jao Dork" and many other boran khmer songs, "Jao" also refer to "You"... I was a student interested in khmer literature back then. U can trust me.:naughty2:
Oh yeah how could I forget about that. In the boran days “Jao” is refer to “You”. My grandparents called me “Jao” all the time so I keep thinking it’s “grandkid”. “Jao” in the modern day still doesn’t sound endearing in Khmer though. Lol

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Surprisingly, he could pull it off with Bella in Padiwarrada despite his babyface. But maybe it's because he looked even younger in Puttipat (because he was!) or maybe it's just post-BPS effect that I don't know why I'm not really feeling them anymore.

Need your help please guys!! Do you know which site can I find the subbed video for this Mew/Pope movie =
Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng

The trailer looks good! Thanks if you could.

There are no Eng subs so far, as much as I know? (I have sources to Chinese subs though.) The only news I have on the Eng subs is that this subber team has plans to sub it. (I told @phatman about this a few pages ago too but here's the link to their FB page)

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi
Wow good job:clap:.....he looks hot and young.....:love::drooling:
Looks like we won't be happy with anything until Season 2 ..... can you imagine what the TV channels are going through now, they're probably in a panic practically everyone's complaining there's nothing good on!! When there's really loads of other dramas ready for watching. BPS kind of killed the industry in one fell swoop.

Yea no wonder he's rather handsome with wet hair in that CPR scene, the guy's perfected that look before