[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is Captain. He’s 7 years older then Pope. Yeah I think they look very similar.
View attachment 15573
Captain and Aom Piyada was my IT couple back in the day!!! I miss them so much!!! They remind me a lot of Pope and Bella now because they are also super close but have their own personal lives.
Yup. Before AomTik, I was AomCaptain. Tried watching all their lakorns together.

Dannng. If LR wasn’t to air during BPS’s rerun their results could of been better. Of course I want LR to do well too since I’m a NY fan but with LR’s ratings, I think the audience has spoken...BPS conquers and NY should take some time off to star with other people for more then a few years. (Just get married so fans will be assured NY’s predestined marriage will come true lol) This BPS rerun is killing it for me though. I hope the hype stays high but I need new material other then BPS related. I’m not gonna watch Pope’s new drama with Chippy, I still would like to see him shirtless and in a sarong. Lol
Just watch it! Hahaha. We'll be there. Hehe.

Those people who missed when the series first started? Thinking it's like any other until people started talking about it? By that time they've missed 2 episodes, and now here they are - keeping the ratings steady. I hope so!

1) Yes, that's a dirty trick Pin & Yam played on Kade asking her to service that ungrateful Muen! And I wished she hadn't persisted! When he refused the first offer of a scented washcloth she should have just told him to buzz off & sat there drink the tea & have the cake herself like he don't exist. That'll make him sit up! Because all this time he had the impression Mae Karakade's always had the hots for him & it's his prerogative to refuse her. I didn't like the scene after this either - he & Jumpa & Prik & Juang were together to keep their trip to the temple from Kade.
2) Love that drunken man song. Isn't that the same one Rheung, Got & Date sang on the way home after burning up the warehouses.
3) Dates & Janward's smiles..... they did went into that hidey corner @phatman!
4) Kade crouched away like a little gnome
5) Yeaa Jumpa's the cause of everything ..... and the whipping scenes were all engineered by her. I think that's why Khun Loong took several servant wives because there's some things of his wife he can't stomach
6) Kade's crying are the saddest scenes. The other ones is when she did blessings for Karakade several days in a row, even Pin & Yam can't get through to her.
7) Date's softening .... where? where? This I got to go watch again.
Wait. So Pin and Yam lied??? Hahahah. Did I fall for it?!?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is it true that Pope will replace Nadech on "Asia Air" Ambassador? I've known that Nadech had represented for this Air for a long time.
Not sure, but I hope not. Haha. It's gonna make Pope look bad .

Oh, forgot to say we're going to Pope's event Friday & the hope we'll get to hand it to him!

@phatman and @lakornkiki - if @milquety or @Starsapphire has the luck to do the kamikaze dive to Pope, please don't get upset they get to do it first. I'll be cameraman.
:( it's ok. They're going to be doing it on behalf of us. So. . . .I'll be happy. :sad6:

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Are they just explaining the characters in this clip?
https://instagram.com/p/BjIA-CHDPAb/
They are explaining the popular hairstyle during Bhuppae era. Joi's hairstyle is cut around leaving only 4 inches or centimeters on top, where they can style however they like. Usually divided in half. Pope's hairstyle is a version of Joi's but he combed it up and back...supposedly to not look too weird in the foreigners eyes since they did a lot of international trafe back then.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They are explaining the popular hairstyle during Bhuppae era. Joi's hairstyle is cut around leaving only 4 inches or centimeters on top, where they can style however they like. Usually divided in half. Pope's hairstyle is a version of Joi's but he combed it up and back...supposedly to not look too weird in the foreigners eyes since they did a lot of international trafe back then.
Thanks for the translation :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the translation :).

I thought fai lang fai was a bit boring but it wasnt bad or anything. What type of genre do you like so i can recommend you something. And do you only like thai lakorns or are you fine with korean chinese japanese etc.
I usually stick to lakorns.... mostly because i miss Thailand and i speak the language. Lakorns already sucks up so much of my time already.... need to live a little in the real world. :)

I will watch KDrama only when i am about to watch a remake into lakorn. Haven’t gone into CDrama world yet. I did watch some Jdramas because i speak some Japanese and had the biggest crush on YamaPi. LOL

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh were you looking for this clip? I didn’t know since we’re talking about many things. Lol
I saw it so fleetingly & then the pages moved & I couldn't find it. Her face & voice so funny here. Pin & Yam must be thanking their lucky stars their boss has changed so much. Not another day of pain or fear anymore for them.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Love the Marina Bay Sands. Great infinity pool with one of the best views of SG. Stayed there when i went over for F1 Grand Prix. Beautiful location. Is he staying there too? All hotels have secret route for talent to go through if they wish to avoid fans. I don’t think Pope will do that....but it might not be his decision. It will be up to the event host to provide security for him.
The pool is beautiful! If he stays there I hope he takes a pic while having a dip! I don't think he would choose to avoid fans either but in an entourage with the Avengers maybe he's got to follow suit.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Director's cut is a better cut. I've enjoyed the extra scenes.
Me too. It feels more complete.

I don’t think LR’s ratings are affected by BPS. It’s because they’re going up against ch7 lakorn. Ch7 lakorn that’s airing against LR is pretty good, it feels more relatable to the audience where LR feels too staged and it’s a remake where people already seen it before, imo.
Isn't it up against Lep Krut??

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yup. Before AomTik, I was AomCaptain. Tried watching all their lakorns together.

Just watch it! Hahaha. We'll be there. Hehe.

Wait. So Pin and Yam lied??? Hahahah. Did I fall for it?!?!
They did, but don't know why. Maybe some parts leading to & after lost in editing? Because Jumpa & Prik really hated her being at that pier - made it out like she's a shameless hussy.