[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My 2 favorite boys together. If only i was in the middle haha but great and pope are the 2 best soccer players that are actors. There are others that are good but those 2 always do well
I think there are better players than Great. Hehhehehe.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who here will be watching kharm see than don? What are your thoughts on the whole drug addict storyline? Im excited to see pope challenge himself

Who here will be watching kharm see than don? What are your thoughts on the whole drug addict storyline? Im excited to see pope challenge himself
Not planning to watch it all but might check out some FIN clips they put up. It’s not Pope. I don’t care for druggie story lines and also I cannot handle Chippy so i am skipping. Ch. 3 has a Chippy lakorn on now with Boy right? Then it’ll be 5 days of Chippy? Aaaaaargh. I’ll have nothing to watch when LR and NDFD end because Weir’s lakorn is endung this weekend too. Good thing i am saving BPS reruns for when that happens. LOL

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah!!??? You can be Great's cheerleader and I'll be Pope's hehe.

Honestly me too. I'm looking forward to it a lot. I just hope the storyline doesn't dissappoint.
Yes were popegreat cheerleaders:cheer:s:cheer:
And yeah im really looking forward to it too. Its something really different from what usually is made in the lakorn world. It seems fans on ig are looking forward to it too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not planning to watch it all but might check out some FIN clips they put up. It’s not Pope. I don’t care for druggie story lines and also I cannot handle Chippy so i am skipping. Ch. 3 has a Chippy lakorn on now with Boy right? Then it’ll be 5 days of Chippy? Aaaaaargh. I’d have nothing to watch when LR and NDFD ends. Good thing i am saving BPS reruns for when that happens. LOL
How's LR so far?? Getting any better? I stopped after Ep1.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Crying :(:crybaby2: poor Big or Daddy Big. How could his father not acknowledge him as an actor and same goes to the entertainment . No one really cares until BPS. That's why BPS is so special because it gives those hidden gems a chance to spark! Like Pope, Bella (she was well known but still underrated than other actresses), actually most all the casts in BPS.

But yeah I'm glad Big's father finally see how good of an actor he is and that his son starred in a lakorn that will go down as a classic hit
#proudmamaofBPS:cheer:
His dad must be feeling - when you hit, you hit it BIG, son. This will be cult status like Gone With The Wind or The Ten Commandments.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I skipped around epi 1-4 but really liked epi.5-6.

Next episode they return to Hairy Sauce so i am not so looking forward to it.

Nadech is drop dead gorgeous in those episodes! He is always good looking but the bike scenes, i almost had a love afair with my screen trying to attack his lips. Hahaha:risas3::risas3:
I still cant get over that name lol