[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg! I got so emotional watching this. I lost my dad the same time Bella lost hers. :sad6:
I was catching up on the pages and saw this, sorry I missed it before, girl. My condolences to you and your family; hope your pain is getting a little less now. Take care. My dad was special, too, never a raised or hurtful voice or even telling me what to do in all his years with me. He's soft spoken but comical too! Born on April Fool's Day and every year I remember this day with a smile.

Rosi

Wifey #42
And the Pope pillow! Don't forget the Pope pillow!

I'm gonna go cry now that I remember that I don't live in Thailand and I have no money so I'm never going to meet Pope and get a backhug from him :crybaby2:
Man, now you're turning into a liar like him! You've got money but you want to use it first to find @phatman put her out of the equation and ensure you're the only one left in the world for him

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea what award. It's an award for Plerng Boon I believe.

Hahaha. Fine Pope can't have all of Weir's girls.
Oh shit I forgot about Weir, ok Pope TAKE Min. Go run!!! Lol

@phatman Could be she's seeing her latest production YADECH isn't moving mountains, Bells a better bet
Im sure Ann already has her eyes on Bella and probably already asked. I totally think Bella can do Sai Roong

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh shit I forgot about Weir, ok Pope TAKE Min. Go run!!! Lol

Im sure Ann already has her eyes on Bella and probably already asked. I totally think Bella can do Sai Roong
Oh so that's how you betray Pope!!!! So mean!!! Nope I already gave Min to Weir!! Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching Sapai Jao again!! Sooo happy! Pope and Namtarn are like such a mismatch, but I'm enjoying their cute interactions. . . .awkwardly cute interactions. Heheh.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm watching Sapai Jao again!! Sooo happy! Pope and Namtarn are like such a mismatch, but I'm enjoying their cute interactions. . . .awkwardly cute interactions. Heheh.
But an insensitive as always he sure hurt that Nychaa character. Why? Why??????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No return policy!!! Final sale!! Lol

I'm enjoying it and it's getting better with 2-3 weeks to go? I wish they had focus less on JJP and his annoying slave, they were worthy of Karakade slap.
Exactly. She has been sold to Weir. No take backs. Muahhaha .