[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Remember that scene just right before Date indirectly confesses to Kade and she recites a little poem about drunk on love? Someone said it was from Luerd Ruk Toranong, it's actually from Sapai Jao. Hhaha. I just passed the scene. Drunken Pope is cute!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Remember that scene just right before Date indirectly confesses to Kade and she recites a little poem about drunk on love? Someone said it was from Luerd Ruk Toranong, it's actually from Sapai Jao. Hhaha. I just passed the scene. Drunken Pope is cute!
Aww cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hello, I'm from Indonesia. I read this thread everyday since two months ago. You're very entertaining. Actually I just want to be silent reader here. But I think you have never seen this, have you? so I'm impatient to share it for you hehe
Welcome new member!!!!!!! Glad you're joining us!!!
Thankyou for sharing!!!! I loved that show. The boys had a blast!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Hello, I'm from Indonesia. I read this thread everyday since two months ago. You're very entertaining. Actually I just want to be silent reader here. But I think you have never seen this, have you? so I'm impatient to share it for you hehe
Hi welcome. Wait before we fully accept you, answer this question: what do you think about white pants? :risas3: Jk jk. Welcome!! And thanks for the sub :clap: