[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just listened to the OST by Ice. The beginning really caught my attention but then it went ehh after he started singing. The humming made it seem like it was going in a different direction but i's still good.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well technically Punjan is p'ek in the modern time! lol

Obviously I haven't watched this yet cause Ch3 hasn't put it on their youtube but I saw this picture floating around instagram and I can't wait. I don't think this quick scene is in the book so whoever is the script writer must really love Kik Suwajanee. Man I miss her too, a classic n'rai. From the picture caption I think what's happening is Kaesurang is already in Karaked's body and she figures out that Karaked is evil so she's trying to think of a n'rai to imitate and she picks Kik Suwajanee. :risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfdwqEgHBbC/?hl=en&taken-by=plakifutako_bl

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Well technically Punjan is p'ek in the modern time! lol

Obviously I haven't watched this yet cause Ch3 hasn't put it on their youtube but I saw this picture floating around instagram and I can't wait. I don't think this quick scene is in the book so whoever is the script writer must really love Kik Suwajanee. Man I miss her too, a classic n'rai. From the picture caption I think what's happening is Kaesurang is already in Karaked's body and she figures out that Karaked is evil so she's trying to think of a n'rai to imitate and she picks Kik Suwajanee. :risas3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfdwqEgHBbC/?hl=en&taken-by=plakifutako_bl

I know I shouldn’t love a nang’rai but you know they are so good when you hated them in lakorns. She was my favorite - going back to DaoProoksook.

I wasn’t too excited about this lakorn until I saw the teaser, it looks funny and I think Belle excels as rai as well as comedic roles. Between this lakorn and the evening lakorn “
Khun Mae Suam Roy“, I am so excited to have something to look forward to nightly ( where I live).

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ewww the faces are fugly lol but I can always see Bella taking on the rai role. She would be so good at it! I haven’t seen ep1 either, waiting for reviews lol

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode started off pretty well. It was entertaining throughout the episode just flew by for me. Pope is bad though. He doesn't come off natural at all hahaha. I cringed every time he delivers his lines. Bella is doing a lot in here and she's doing well from her rai to her silly vibes. Broadcast always nails it with the quality of their production. So glad to see ch3 putting something that looks like it's going to be quality out again ahaha Susie and Louis characters haven't showed up but will in the next episode.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I know I shouldn’t love a nang’rai but you know they are so good when you hated them in lakorns. She was my favorite - going back to DaoProoksook.
Same. They don't make them like her anymore. I'm glad they her a shoutout and Tawee Pope too!

It's beautifully shot so I will give that to Broadcast. Fat Bella and Punjan are cute. I want more of them. But when he ran away and left her to Ghost Karaked lol. They gave her a fat suit but left her face skinny, what the hell Broadcast?

I would enjoy more of real Karaked too. She is hard core. I did feel bad for her when she died.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE. Bella is steadily becoming my favorite actress cause she’s so talented. She’s doing the role justice. Her and Pop are cute in here haha. They suit each other well.

I am so excited that they are gonna show more of evil Karaked. We get more background on her next episode!! It will be nice to see more of her cause some of the stuff the good Karaked was doing really confused Pop and his dad so we’ll get to compare and contrast about some specific stuff about her evilness haha.

Give props to broadcast! Everything is beautiful in here and well executed! Even the modern day references were awesome. I love how they had her mention Tawee Pope!! Lolol so funny

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Never been a big fan of Bella but rofl...she nailed the first episode from acting as Karaked to Kedsurang. I agree that I also feel bad for her when she died. Can't wait for ep 2.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, so weird I watched ep1 but didn’t like it as much... Bella’s acting is def not bad but I’m not captivated yet. But will still be tuning in lolz :p

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE. Bella is steadily becoming my favorite actress cause she’s so talented. She’s doing the role justice. Her and Pop are cute in here haha. They suit each other well.

I am so excited that they are gonna show more of evil Karaked. We get more background on her next episode!! It will be nice to see more of her cause some of the stuff the good Karaked was doing really confused Pop and his dad so we’ll get to compare and contrast about some specific stuff about her evilness haha.

Give props to broadcast! Everything is beautiful in here and well executed! Even the modern day references were awesome. I love how they had her mention Tawee Pope!! Lolol so funny
I thought the evil karaked died. Is there more of her in episode 2?

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, I was watching this last night and this lakorn made my night. I can't not wait. That part when they were eating was hilarious. So nice to Bella in a comedy role. I can't wait to see more now.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think they upload this at night, US time. They're trying to make people watch live (for Thai people) or their new application Mello so that's why they delay putting it on youtube.

And since they're being so stingy, here's 2 clips from IG. I'm cracking up at their arguments. Kaedsurang is using logic and since Muen can't argue with her, he resorts to insults like a little kid lol. It comes across funnier in the books because they emphasize that the real Karaked is really submissive to only P'Muen and evil to everyone else but Kaed argues with him and plays pranks on him cause she doesn't give a crap about him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfgRSUCnf0Q/?taken-by=traa1329
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfgY720BFTc/?taken-by=yangmeilee
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfgY720BFTc/?taken-by=yangmeilee
I'm really loving Karaked's 2 servants too.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
They already uploaded on youtube. I was watching it live on TV and I just rewatched it as soon as they uploaded. Lol...this lakorn is my jam.

Maybe i'm weird but I also love bella as Karaked in her rai role.