[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 5 was a GREAT episode. Pope is falling for her, I love it. It's a bit creepy, but I love how he's slowly falling for her. The way he looks at her is so dreamy.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Alot of people are telling SJDK to just sub what they can and if there are parts that they don't know or understand, it's fine. Which I'm fine with as well. As long as I can get through each episode knowing mostly what's going on instead of being clueless is better than nothing. I really hope they stick through this for all of our sake.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So according to the previews, P'pin said to Kade that she's on her period and she has to ride horse, why does she have to ride a horse? Where are they going?

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone translate what Muen said to his father in the preview for next episode?
Idk if anyone replied to this yet, and idk how to include spoilers, so.. he basically said like karakade took her breath and gave it to me (basically saying she saved him) and I want to proceed with marrying her now. Someone included that the cpr scene will push the storyline further into them getting married (in the book) and they were right!! Looks like it didnt chabge much from the book

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I can also come on here every now and then to translate. I grew up watching boran lakorns (bua kaew juk grote, pra tin a wong, sung tong), but it can still be hard at times to directly convey what they are saying

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So according to the previews, P'pin said to Kade that she's on her period and she has to ride horse, why does she have to ride a horse? Where are they going?
The phrase means something else. What exactly, I don't know. I'm sure they'll explain it tomorrow in the scene cause Kade won't understand either.

Ok besides the obvious "sweet dreams" Date whispers right into her ear scene, I think my other fave scene of them is when Kade is making fun of her drawing abilities and Date laughs! First cause Pope actually has a nice smile and you don't see it often here and because it's the first time he allowed himself to laugh at Kade being silly. And like the class clown, Kade was happy and proud that he laughed because of her. It was a sweet moment to me.

Oh yeah the song in the book Kade was supposed to sing to Date is called Jun (Moon). But RS wouldn't sell them the rights. Wonder why they didn't just substitute another moon theme song.

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh yeah! Watched ep 5 subbed. hahahahaha I loved that part when Mae Jumpa told that old maid she was finding trouble with Kade! She can do merit all she wants and that old maid isnt to obstruct! Damn that old maid told a lie though ugghhhhhhhhhh she's just being a pain in the a** at this point. Yes, i get Karagade hit you and that's terrible, but my gawd why tell lies. Tsk tsk tsk. Someone tell me Kade wins her over or that old maid stops meddling so much later on. And if Mae Jumpa becomes more openly nicer to Kade. I do like how she is a bit fair sometimes and this scene shows at least she respects Kade doing merit. Sounds like that's the only thing Kade can do and Mae Jumpa won't complain about.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
The phrase means something else. What exactly, I don't know. I'm sure they'll explain it tomorrow in the scene cause Kade won't understand either.

Ok besides the obvious "sweet dreams" Date whispers right into her ear scene, I think my other fave scene of them is when Kade is making fun of her drawing abilities and Date laughs! First cause Pope actually has a nice smile and you don't see it often here and because it's the first time he allowed himself to laugh at Kade being silly. And like the class clown, Kade was happy and proud that he laughed because of her. It was a sweet moment to me.

Oh yeah the song in the book Kade was supposed to sing to Date is called Jun (Moon). But RS wouldn't sell them the rights. Wonder why they didn't just substitute another moon theme song.
Lol they prob didnt bother finding a song cause Bella's singing ability won't do it justice. Bella is rocking in this lakorn and I love her, but hahahaha the singing would be tragic. Unless, they trying to put comedy as a way to spin her singing ability (which I don't think) then thats probably why they went without it. Still, much love towards Kade but her singing:risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Y'all know what.... I'm still stuck on the idea that SJDK might drop this project. I was wondering..... if we start a funding page (or whatever that sort of thing is called), and we all donate a little bit like five dollars each, don't you guys think this will give them a little inspiration to sub this lakorn?

P

PrincessKarina

Y'all know what.... I'm still stuck on the idea that SJDK might drop this project. I was wondering..... if we start a funding page (or whatever that sort of thing is called), and we all donate a little bit like five dollars each, don't you guys think this will give them a little inspiration to sub this lakorn?
Oh? What a thought. But how does that work?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Guys...I think I'm crazy. I was fangirling so hard for Por Date and Kade. My favorite scenes are when Por Date is standing so close to Kade, wanting to hear her sing and when they both fell in the lake and Por Date wraps her hands around him. :angel10::aaaaa::cheer:Can't wait to watch this tomorrow!

EDIT: Does anyone know the song to when Por Date was standing close to Kade? It sounds so beautiful?