[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Don't cry at work! LOL I did that before and it was awkward cause my manager came in hahahaha I just told him allergies. Awwwww Por Date made medicine for Kade! What's the box in her hand? I missed that? Did he buy something for her?
It's the red jewellery she was looking the market. It's a bracket I think or might be a necklace.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Oi...Por Date....why don't you jump in stop them beating her....you are useless boyfriend hahah, only help her after she got beaten. But aftermath you make up for her....made medicine to heal her wounds and make sure she doesn't have any scar. Kade give him a good lesson before you give him your heart

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
You should make some gifs too. The more the merrier. It's so hard to find gifset of lakorns. And yes, I am on tumblr (leemyis.tumblr.com). Also, I love your Binbin siggie.
Thank you!! I'm gonna reblog them. :D
Yeah, I would love to! Hope I could squeeze some time out of my busy schedule soon. T^T
Are the full episodes all on Ch.3's YouTube channel? So I could start downloading them for gifmaking... :p

(Thanks, hehe. Fellow Binbin fan? :>)

Last edited:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Its the red gem stone necklace (the thing that she was holding at the vendor at the marketplace)
He is an ideal man, carry money around and willing to buy anything for you to shopping around. Even if you dont wanna to buy much, he bought it for you in case to fire your heart with love blame. And yes, he success

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I love how in Korea, they would've casted a bunch of white skin flowerboys meanwhile in this lakorn, they casted masculine and charming men.
Agreed. This storyline wouldn't fit the Korean drama scene. They don't match it. And I can't think of any actors or actresses there who can pull of the charm of these cast members.

Very funny Joi....I cried when Kade was beaten but when I saw him I laughed like crazy
View attachment 11624
Joi's face was my face looking Por Date too in that scene haha

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Kade only lie down quietly when she hurt, but after she feels a little bit better she talk and smile again and want to go every where and more trouble coming hahaha. Next episode Por Date jealousy back again and this time he make Kade mad....yahhhh.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Stop reminding her that she' her fathers' daughter, it isn' possible for her to receive everything she desires and she can't compare herself with Kade
Aww my heart breaks for her too. She was never a bad person. Little does she know, she has her own knight to sweep her off her feet.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Wow over 1.5m in twitter now and the new guy that rescued Kade when she fight his IG the following went up like crazy now, what a hit for everyone in this drama. Look at these 4 men hahah.
View attachment 11625
Okay, can I holla? Manly looking men will always be my favorite. Haha
Punjan's got a gf, Got has a gf, Pope is talking to someone....so that leaves our new man. Is he single? Can I have him? :aaaaa::aaaaa::love:

Nong Aronusha needs to make Got a leading man in one of her productions. He's soooo underrated. He definitely match boran style though.