[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought they resolved it too. Maybe it's disabled for now. Hopefully they'll be up and running again. I know they have their official website, but still.

Dearest

恋の予感
noooooooo this is awful!!!! oh well, at least I got most of what happened except for last part of the episode.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
DAMN! I hope its not because CH 3 found the page and now its a copyright issue! Seriously Ch 3 FREAKIN SUB THE SERIES AND WE ALL CAN BE HAPPY! So many people are watching this its crazy!!
I don't think it's ch3, more like they might welcome it because it was on the news that this fanpage was subbing it in english. The last update from them was copyright from oneHD. They were subbing another lakorn from that channel when they rec'd the copyright notice. I thought they were going to remove the vids? not sure what happen

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think it's ch3, more like they might welcome it because it was on the news that this fanpage was subbing it in english. The last update from them was copyright from oneHD. They were subbing another lakorn from that channel when they rec'd the copyright notice. I thought they were going to remove the vids? not sure what happen
Oh so Ch3 actually knows about SJDK subbing this lakorn??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just hope they upload it on their official page tonight. . . I'll be a happy camper.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I hope it comes back. I'm having regrets for not watching it right away when the first half came out. Aaarrrggghhh. I hope none of their work disappear cause that's a lot of work.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Wheew! Good thing Ch 3 is lenient! Damn you OneHD! LOL I hope its comes back soon! I seriously wish CH 3 should still sub it though.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
And to think, I almost skipped this lakorn!!! If it wasn't for the fact that I fell in love with bella in padiwarada, I wouldn't have even clicked on the link. This lakorn is going to be so near and dear to my heart now! I am laughing and crying so effortlessly...especially with my pin and yam...they love their Mae ying soooooooooo much...and so do I!! I just die when they put their fingers together and do the "ok" sign. Lol!!! OH, and add "raengsss" to the list now. HA haha All these side characters are just incredibly precious!!