[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

petraSA

sarNie Egg
I also got the Vimeo player for ep 7 up, so let me know how that plays so I’ll know what to do for ep 8 tomorrow

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sorry to everyone having problems with Internet Archive yikes! That’s was biggest reason we didn’t want to release it purely on the blog
For some reason there’s audio issues
But we are trying to upload to Vimeo and hopefully it’ll stream better. When that’s done it’ll be posted. We’re trying to figure out what’s the best option for tomorrow
Better day tomorrow with ep 8!
No thank you guys for keeping us update and still subbing despite everything! So thank you again!!! Keep it up!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to everyone having problems with Internet Archive yikes! That’s was biggest reason we didn’t want to release it purely on the blog
For some reason there’s audio issues
But we are trying to upload to Vimeo and hopefully it’ll stream better. When that’s done it’ll be posted. We’re trying to figure out what’s the best option for tomorrow
Better day tomorrow with ep 8!
Thank you so much for what you and your team doing, I cant imagine how amazing this lakorn without you. Thank you for always keep us on track with this. I appreciate that much!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww Por Dat refered to Kade as Nong when he was asking his mom to take her punishment. Awwwwww that was sweet how he called her Nong.

And I loved it when Por Dat told Ee Prik to not drink medicine when she gets a fever because sickness will lose to her as well. haha take that! Then he asked the other servants to be witnesses :risas3::risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Whew. That was one heck of a roller coaster earlier this evening. I was literally about to pass out. Haha.

ANY WAY!!
My review for today's episode!! I can't . . . This lakorn is so hard to predict. You just don't know what's going to happen next. I hate a lakorn that has a set plot but adds a bunch of random side stories as fillers. For BPS however it works just fine! Everything is working in favor of our pra'nang slowly growing on eachother. I just. I wanna give the author and the screenwriters a big kiss!!!! So far they have done nothing, but absolute greatness in writing out each one of the characters, even all the servants, and giving us such great plot development. I have many favorite scenes like the lesson from both Por Date's parents to Kade and the Por Date walking in on tender Kade, most obviously the fullmoon was my absolute fav., Por Date must love poems. Hehe. However, the scene stealer of the episode will have to go to Mae Ying Junward! Applaud to Prang!! We all thought she was the prim and proper, do whatever her mama and papa says, but wait! No. She doesn't like this life. She doesn't like having everything! She can't have everything even Por Date! You go girl. You tell your mama. I thought that scene was pretty significant. I can't wait to see her romance development with Reung!!

What's the ratings btw??

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
Whew. That was one heck of a roller coaster earlier this evening. I was literally about to pass out. Haha.

ANY WAY!!
My review for today's episode!! I can't . . . This lakorn is so hard to predict. You just don't know what's going to happen next. I hate a lakorn that has a set plot but adds a bunch of random side stories as fillers. For BPS however it works just fine! Everything is working in favor of our pra'nang slowly growing on eachother. I just. I wanna give the author and the screenwriters a big kiss!!!! So far they have done nothing, but absolute greatness in writing out each one of the characters, even all the servants, and giving us such great plot development. I have many favorite scenes like the lesson from both Por Date's parents to Kade and the Por Date walking in on tender Kade, most obviously the fullmoon was my absolute fav., Por Date must love poems. Hehe. However, the scene stealer of the episode will have to go to Mae Ying Junward! Applaud to Prang!! We all thought she was the prim and proper, do whatever her mama and papa says, but wait! No. She doesn't like this life. She doesn't like having everything! She can't have everything even Por Date! You go girl. You tell your mama. I thought that scene was pretty significant. I can't wait to see her romance development with Reung!!

What's the ratings btw??

Ratings

Nation: 14.8
Bangkok: 20.5

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG that whipping scene, omg so heartbreaking:sad6::sad6:. Poor Kade :(.
I'm glad she finally got a whipping. Haha. I was like Pin and Yam y'all better not help her again, she needs a lesson. But of course she doesn't learn and wants to go to the boat race! Haha.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult