[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Whew. That was one heck of a roller coaster earlier this evening. I was literally about to pass out. Haha.

ANY WAY!!
My review for today's episode!! I can't . . . This lakorn is so hard to predict. You just don't know what's going to happen next. I hate a lakorn that has a set plot but adds a bunch of random side stories as fillers. For BPS however it works just fine! Everything is working in favor of our pra'nang slowly growing on eachother. I just. I wanna give the author and the screenwriters a big kiss!!!! So far they have done nothing, but absolute greatness in writing out each one of the characters, even all the servants, and giving us such great plot development. I have many favorite scenes like the lesson from both Por Date's parents to Kade and the Por Date walking in on tender Kade, most obviously the fullmoon was my absolute fav., Por Date must love poems. Hehe. However, the scene stealer of the episode will have to go to Mae Ying Junward! Applaud to Prang!! We all thought she was the prim and proper, do whatever her mama and papa says, but wait! No. She doesn't like this life. She doesn't like having everything! She can't have everything even Por Date! You go girl. You tell your mama. I thought that scene was pretty significant. I can't wait to see her romance development with Reung!!

What's the ratings btw??
I was wondering where you were. You went mia for a day or so then came back with an essay Lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
However, the scene stealer of the episode will have to go to Mae Ying Junward! Applaud to Prang!! We all thought she was the prim and proper, do whatever her mama and papa says, but wait! No. She doesn't like this life. She doesn't like having everything! She can't have everything even Por Date! You go girl. You tell your mama. I thought that scene was pretty significant. I can't wait to see her romance development with Reung!!
Lol— that moment when I hear Prangs name, totally jumping in to the comment :risas3::risas3:

Her character needs more life, more excitement! She’s like enslaved to this “prim and proper” title. So boring!

But gosh—Evil Karakade is ratchet. she’s intimidating! lol :confused: I wonder what other evil things she really did for the people to hate her so much?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I'm glad she finally got a whipping. Haha. I was like Pin and Yam y'all better not help her again, she needs a lesson. But of course she doesn't learn and wants to go to the boat race! Haha.
I am really senaitive/emotional so that really got to me. I am bawling at like 1am, lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did anyone catch the end of the BTS? When all the women ran towards Mr. Hot Guy as soon as the director yelled cut? :risas3: They were representing some of us.

Must say I enjoyed the return of evil Karaked. The disdain amd arrogance just oozes from her pores that I can't help but laugh. Just her body language at being forced to do housework stuff lol.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Do we have to download the Vimeo app or something?
I don't think u need to download the Vimeo, cuz it's like YouTube or dailymotion. U need to press play and that's it. If u want to download the video , just right click on the mouse and choose "save as" ,and name the file with the extension .mp4
Hope that help

Thank the subbers for all the hard work
I can understand like 75% so I need the sub to completely understand it

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
HEHE. Don't worry when I come back I come with a shabang! :thumbup:
Did you see his latest interview? So humbled!!

Anyways my funny scene of today was her holding up the ancient "underwear" (forgot what it's called) and wondered out loud how it was supposed to cover everything :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did you see his latest interview? So humbled!!

Anyways my funny scene of today was her holding up the ancient "underwear" (forgot what it's called) and wondered out loud how it was supposed to cover everything :risas3:
No I've been refraining from watching anything BPS-related. BUT I have been watching a lot of him and his old interviews and random behind the scenes! Haha. He's such a charming guy. No wonder all the ladies fall for him. I am too. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG THAT COMMERCIAL! HAHA. They're really capitalizing on BPS's success aren't they. Man can you guys imagine Ken P as Khun P' Muen?? Like if they had one little thought of reuniting Bella and Ken? HAHA. Noo. I would've been at lost. No offense to Ken, but those teeth! They are distracting! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahhhh ok I understand why ch3 went after the copyrights. The director post that they are going to release DVDs with English subtitles for sale soon.
FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!???? Then I must save money. BUT wait, how do I get my hands one them. HAHA. It's so hard to get a hand on Thai products. At least for me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No I've been refraining from watching anything BPS-related. BUT I have been watching a lot of him and his old interviews and random behind the scenes! Haha. He's such a charming guy. No wonder all the ladies fall for him. I am too. HEHE.
His latest one was really good, he said in regards to the popularity that he is not happy for himself but for the channel and for the staff of BPS. He also said that he understands the ways of the industry that there's high moments as well as low moments. One can rise then fall and rise again so it's not a big deal to him. Aww my Poor, this is why I love you!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His latest one was really good, he said in regards to the popularity that he is not happy for himself but for the channel and for the staff of BPS. He also said that he understands the ways of the industry that there's high moments as well as low moments. One can rise then fall and rise again so it's not a big deal to him. Aww my Poor, this is why I love you!!!
AWE...he's really climbing up my list of favorite actors. Haha. This is the IT role that will solidify his place in my heart.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG THAT COMMERCIAL! HAHA. They're really capitalizing on BPS's success aren't they. Man can you guys imagine Ken P as Khun P' Muen?? Like if they had one little thought of reuniting Bella and Ken? HAHA. Noo. I would've been at lost. No offense to Ken, but those teeth! They are distracting! Haha.
I would say yes preEsther days. Right now he's in the dog house due to differences of taste :pancarta: