[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! I can relate with DOTS when it was discussed in every house, every site, every yard, every country, etc. I was like, "enough!" Hahahahaha..... Probably one of the main reason why I never started it. Sorry DOTS fan. haha
Lol that's funny that's actually the reason I started watching DOTS. I was seeing videos and posts of it everywhere and thought, if it's really that great, I should give it a shot. And I loved it! Highly recommend. It's about a woman who's a doctor and a man who works in the army. IDK how to explain the storyline without spoiling but it's great and the ost was good too

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They probably can't afford the whole cast.
Only way for the whole cast to be there is the event organized by the channel itself. I was waiting for the girls to go to 3zaap and hoping Yam, Ping, Prik, and Joi to have their own time on 3zaap too.

Aww hoping Tom sings the Ost too. I'm a little curious about all these covers. Did they pay for the copyrights to sing them or dis the channel gave their permission for promotion purposes. I know Gun said something about contacting them to buy the rights to sing it and said it's very expensive but I didn't hear whether or not he had to buy it.
Hopefully the cast will reunion at some event soon.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Lol that's funny that's actually the reason I started watching DOTS. I was seeing videos and posts of it everywhere and thought, if it's really that great, I should give it a shot. And I loved it! Highly recommend. It's about a woman who's a doctor and a man who works in the army. IDK how to explain the storyline without spoiling but it's great and the ost was good too
Off topic, but what series are you referring to? DOTS... can't decipher it

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Rest assured my fellow Pope lovers, the "leaked chat and pictures" of him being intimate with some girl and her saying he did the same to 10+ other girls were photoshopped. My news hunting is done for the night thanks to awesome media detectives for debunking the horrid rumors. Still glad Pope came out to own the truth about messaging all those girls and having a past. Lol I can sleep now.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Now that we've gotten that scandal out of the way let's focus on things that are related to the lakorn only. Let's keep their personal life out of it until the lakorn end to fully enjoy it. Thank you all!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Now that we've gotten that scandal out of the way let's focus on things that are related to the lakorn only. Let's keep their personal life out of it until the lakorn end to fully enjoy it. Thank you all!
People will tend to talk about things outside of the lakorns. Especially about the casts themselves. You really cant expect fans to just talk about the lakorns during down time. There will be positive and negative things about each and every celebs, we as fans have to accept the good and the bad cus they are humans. Those who just want to talk about lakorns can do so and those who wants to talk about other stuff related to the cast should be able to as well :). Varieties bring flavors to the thread.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Rest assured my fellow Pope lovers, the "leaked chat and pictures" of him being intimate with some girl and her saying he did the same to 10+ other girls were photoshopped. My news hunting is done for the night thanks to awesome media detectives for debunking the horrid rumors. Still glad Pope came out to own the truth about messaging all those girls and having a past. Lol I can sleep now.
The amount of people adding themself into screenshot of pope from a line videocall. :roflmao::risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Here's another one
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgiJAi-gHg-/

In this one he said:

I admit that I have people I talked to in the past. I'm this old already so of course there have been girls in my life. I never talked bad about or hurt anyone I broken up with or stop talking to. (They asked about the person who leaked the chat) I dont care who said what. Lets just say i forgive them. Whoever are mad at me or don't like me, I'm sorry. Lets just end it (meaning with those people/person). Those who think I'm not a good person, well I'm not 100% good of a person so its ok, you don't have to talk to me.
Honestly, he is going to be 36 this year, of course he should have few ex gfs, if not he’s a saint. People shouldn’t take it too seriously. I’m actually very glad he said what he said. He knows he’s not perfect which is human.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
People will tend to talk about things outside of the lakorns. Especially about the casts themselves. You really cant expect fans to just talk about the lakorns during down time. There will be positive and negative things about each and every celebs, we as fans have to accept the good and the bad cus they are humans. Those who just want to talk about lakorns can do so and those who wants to talk about other stuff related to the cast should be able to as well :). Varieties bring flavors to the thread.
Of course I get that but it does ruin the feeling for the lakorn and I just don't want that. I'm not stopping anyone...if you must do then put under spoiler or something if that's important for you to share or talk about. I know and accept that all actors and actresses are human too and not perfect. There bond to be good and bad news BUT while this lakorn is airing I just wish that we keep their personal life minimum to repect their hard work for this lakorn. With that little news of Pope, some are already saying it'll be hard to watch the lakorn with his scandal and I don't think that is fair because he is not the only one in this lakorn.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or controlling in this thread. You do what you gotta do but while you are wanting to relate scandal or gossips info, rather it's good or bad, please note that there are others who doesn't want to know or think it's important to the lakorn.

I'm sure there are many things we all can find to discuss while waiting for the next ep other than gossips/scandals. Otherwise I suggest to put under spoiler so that those who want to read and discuss could and those who doesn't won't have to read it.

Thank you.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Off topice for a bit but I'm doing another fan vid for Kade and Por Date ...and then one for Kade and Reungrit.

I'm looking for any good classic Thai songs. Sad song if anyone have any suggestion? Let me know thanks.
I have many favorite classic Thai songs, but they aren't necessarily sad. Haha. I'll go check out my playlist.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked/watch at least 1 lakorn from each ch..

I feel gmm has somewhat of a variety... .it has realism....ppl have sex...sot story season 1 was good...i enjoy the short 4 ep series...straight to the point...is some series a little more Americanized yes ...

I prefer some realism