[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rinrin

sarNie Egg
OMG I CAN'T. Like Por Date, I can't stop smilinggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Below is the spoilerrrrrrr for ep 11

Date - "Will you tell me who you're thinking about?"
Kade - "Yes. I will. Do you really wanna know?"
Date - "Yes."
Kade - "Go look in the mirror."
[/Spolier]
Most probably i screamed d loudest in my hometown just now. Hahaha

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Por Date's mom imao she tries to convince Kade to marry her son by saying that "Even though he doesn't love you, after you marry, there might be some affection, don't you worry." OMG your son is all about to squeal now that he realizes Kade has feeling for him too! If that is not love, then what is! awww lolol :sad6::facepalm::pancarta:

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Por Date's mom imao she tries to convince Kade to marry her son by saying that "Even though he doesn't love you, after you marry, there might be some affection, don't you worry." OMG your son is all about to squeal now that he realizes Kade has feeling for him as well, that is not love, awww?
What were Kade n p'pin n p'yam squealing about? They looked like excited teens. Hahaha

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
What were Kade n p'pin n p'yam squealing about? They looked like excited teens. Hahaha
Kade seems very okay about the prospect of marrying Por Date now that Karakade gave her permission. And P' Pin and P'Yam were all "We know you both are in love, why are you guys still stalling?"

Kade was like "You guys saw that (last night)?"

That's why they were all squealing and giggling. They are happy about Por Date and Kade.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Kade's troop is growing fast it seems.

In this episode, when she was bullied by Prik, others chimed in to help. And Mae Ying Jumpa doesn't look that annoyed teaching her to cook Por Date's fav dish!

Kade is such an adorable girl any husbands' mom wants! IMAO she sits near the mother's legs while cutely talks about how she thinks Mae Ying Jumpa is beautiful and kind, unlike someone (Prik) who is beautiful but is.... imao
By the way, I'm hungry.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
1. This scene when Kade presented what she cooked today for the males imao
The males look skeptical, like they don't believe that she cooked it herself.
Kade - "You guys don't believe that I cooked them myself?"
All but Date - "No. We do." (I sense hesitation lololol)
Kade - "Everyone but P' Meun does, it seems."
Date - "Why do you think I don't believe you?"
Kade - "You didn't say a thing, only acting so cool. You are afraid a golden bullet wood would fall from your mouth?" (It's a folktales/literature involves a girl who everytime she talks, a golden flower would fall from her mouth. That's why she has to keep silent all her life blah blah)
Date - "Golden bullet wood? What is that?"
Kade - "You don't know it?"
Date - "I only know bullet wood, I don't know any golden ones, though."
Kade - "I suppose it is written later, then."

Then Khun Reung asked Por Date about how "Mae Ying doesn't seem like she is 'not any good like you said at all.'" Kade was. all grinning, when Por Date said, "No. She is good." But then her face fell when he added, "Good at doing nonsense." imao The old Por Date is still there somewhere then, only now he looks a lot softer.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Omg guys reading all of your spoilers is enough to make me squealing!! Cant wait to watch it with eng sub! Pls keep on spoil me with your update. Let me imagine things the way i want it to be