[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet! Most are from BPS team!! :cheer:

10 Thai Celebrities Who Get Most Followers For March 2018
http://thaistarnews.info/10-thai-celebrities-ig-march/
Goodness wow 1.1 million followers just this month alone?! Even Joy got over half a million. That's amazing. I hope all the supporting cast continue to get lakorn work.

As for Bella, she was already making a lot of money well before BPS.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Goodness wow 1.1 million followers just this month alone?! Even Joy got over half a million. That's amazing. I hope all the supporting cast continue to get lakorn work.

As for Bella, she was already making a lot of money well before BPS.
really? I didn't know that since Bella isn't one of the top actress in Ch3

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know for sure. I'm just guessing. Haha.

I'm guessing:
She's not gonna be able to return to her body and she's just gonna stay as Karakade forever since it's her destiny. Other peeps who have already read the book knows the ending. I don't want to know though so I haven't read the ending. Haha.
Don’t read if you don’t want to know. Lol

back in the first few episodes the teacher did mentioned that her old body is severed. (Assuming her old body is dead maybe)... He said she is destined to be here. She will encounter a lot of obstacles. If she’s going to help she need to help from beginning til the end. Someone did wrote a spoiler for this upcoming episodes saying her spirit went back when she opened the moon mantra. She saw her mom and grandma and found out that Reung became a monk to do merit and pray for her. Reung is a reincarnation of Date. That’s all I know. I think she will be stuck in Ayutthaya until the day she die of old age.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i'm pretty sure it's different in the book and it probably wasn't added into the lakorn, but the invisibility magic that karagade was given was pretty much useless. lol she only used it once in her room.

the master said that she was going to experience dangers here, so i was anticipating life threatening events to happen to her but nothing happened....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i'm pretty sure it's different in the book and it probably wasn't added into the lakorn, but the invisibility magic that karagade was given was pretty much useless. lol she only used it once in her room.

the master said that she was going to experience dangers here, so i was anticipating life threatening events to happen to her but nothing happened....
Maybe the dangers are going to happen once Date is away. I can forsee that coming. Haha. I hope so.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Anyone know what this interview is about? He was with his sister. I only understood a little bit of it.
https://instagram.com/p/Bg_ptOJDBKs/
His sister said he was always a good person. He doesn't drink nor does he smoke. His mom was once worried that he may had fallen victims to drugs due to the image of the people he hung out with but he never did.

Always knew he was a good person. He may be jao choo, somewhat of a player, but overall a good person.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His sister said he was always a good person. He doesn't drink nor does he smoke. His mom was once worried that he may had fallen victims to drugs due to the image of the people he hung out with but he never did.

Always knew he was a good person. He may be jao choo, somewhat of a player, but overall a good person.
Awe. But he's still a player. Hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did you guys notice that Ch3's YouTube channel has an increased number of subscribers??? I've subscribed for a long time, so I can see the increase. Haha. They're almost at 8M subscribers. How much y'all wanna bet it's because of BPS?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

It will be used later...I think in ep 14. Have you seen a photo of Por Date pointing a knife on his neck in front of Kate? It is to show her that he was scared to death because Kade was following Falcon (she used that dissappearing magic). He asked her to promise him to never risk her life again. Risking her life is like killing him. This is an open spoiler because the drama is almost over. :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Girls..I think I know why Pope and Bella match so well together as Koo Kwan. I rewatched their live chat interview for Ch3, Pope said playing love scenes with Bella was really the hardest work. Both of them said they were shy playing those scenes together but never feel shy playing with other lead actor, actress.

Those scenes come off so real because the feeling of shyness was real. Lmao...:p