[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Did you guys notice that Ch3's YouTube channel has an increased number of subscribers??? I've subscribed for a long time, so I can see the increase. Haha. They're almost at 8M subscribers. How much y'all wanna bet it's because of BPS?
I think so.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Did you guys notice that Ch3's YouTube channel has an increased number of subscribers??? I've subscribed for a long time, so I can see the increase. Haha. They're almost at 8M subscribers. How much y'all wanna bet it's because of BPS?
Of course it was because of BPS lol. This lakorn changed a lot of things for the channel, cast, and Thailand.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girls..I think I know why Pope and Bella match so well together as Koo Kwan. I rewatched their live chat interview for Ch3, Pope said playing love scenes with Bella was really the hardest work. Both of them said they were shy playing those scenes together but never feel shy playing with other lead actor, actress.

Those scenes come off so real because the feeling of shyness was real. Lmao...:p
Awr. Yeah. They both were really shy you can just tell.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It will be used later...I think in ep 14. Have you seen a photo of Por Date pointing a knife on his neck in front of Kate? It is to show her that he was scared to death because Kade was following Falcon (she used that dissappearing magic). He asked her to promise him to never risk her life again. Risking her life is like killing him. This is an open spoiler because the drama is almost over. :p
Thanks for the info :).

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It will be used later...I think in ep 14. Have you seen a photo of Por Date pointing a knife on his neck in front of Kate? It is to show her that he was scared to death because Kade was following Falcon (she used that dissappearing magic). He asked her to promise him to never risk her life again. Risking her life is like killing him. This is an open spoiler because the drama is almost over. :p
Date is such a drama queen lol! When I was reading it, I thought that was the cheesiest scene ever, but seeing it onscreen is gonna be something else with Pope and Bella.

Tomorrow is when the crew is going to dance in front of the Broadcast studio. I can't wait to see all the men dance.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this scene too. A kiss on the forehead is always so precious to me.
Ok forget the forehead, there's more!

The best part to me, if they don't cut it, is Kade will kiss the wound on his neck. There's also a "real" kiss but the wound kiss is more swoon-worthy to me. Then later on, I think Date brings up the fact that she kissed him first lol.

Dearest

恋の予感
Date is such a drama queen lol! When I was reading it, I thought that was the cheesiest scene ever, but seeing it onscreen is gonna be something else with Pope and Bella.

Tomorrow is when the crew is going to dance in front of the Broadcast studio. I can't wait to see all the men dance.
Lol Por Date so dramatic... :risas3: can't wait to see

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

The best part to me, if they don't cut it, is Kade will kiss the wound on his neck. There's also a "real" kiss but the wound kiss is more swoon-worthy to me. Then later on, I think Date brings up the fact that she kissed him first lol.
Oh wow!!:love: I hope they won't cut that part too! I'm crossing my fingers.

Dearest

恋の予感

:love:Oh ho ho hoooo! I want to see that!!!:love:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond

I need this part! Crossing my fingers too!!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

I hope they don't cut that:icon12:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Urgh I wanna see it. Hah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll pray, beg, request, appeal and do any other kind of supplication to the drama gods that this scene makes it....:worship2::worship2::worship2:
You guys are making me want to read it sooo bad!! Haha

Edit: Read it! It'd be nice if the kept it!! But I doubt it! Urgh

Last edited: