[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
gosh, I've been wanting to watch Pope's Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng even before I was waiting for BPS to air back then - but there haven't been subs, especially the Chinese subs because apparently some Chinese drama stream network was planning to air it or something so they bought the rights for it. But now the Chinese fansubbers are finally allowed to stream it!!

Have been blessed with so much Pope lately I can't handle anymore omg (and on top of all his other dramas which has been on my to-watch list since some good time ago guh)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi, I’m an admin from SJDK FanSub. Yes our Facebook page is suspended due to terms of violation. We got copyright from One HD yesterday and a few from Ch3 over the last few months. No Ch3 isn’t lenient with copyright we got taken down repeatedly. Repeated violation would get the page suspended or permanently disabled. We are continuing to sub and finish Bhuppae Sunniwat offline. Without YouTube or Facebook we can’t provide fast online streaming we’re not Netflix level lol. It’s not our choice. Our blog was supposed to be backup and it’s incomplete. 1) we will either release ep 7 (yes it done) and everyone just going to have to deal with how slow and unreliable internet archive is or 2) we will remain private and offline until we have a good solution. Sorry, don’t blame us we wanna sub and we still are but it’s the channel....
Hi there..... thanks to Phatman, I found you and now can watch the episodes which I watched raw. Thanks very much for the English subtitles, it's a lovely job you & your team have done!! This is a labour of love, and must be taxing though exciting at the same time. You've brought happiness to many people by helping to spread the net further for fans of good drama productions. The channel, cast, team & everyone involved should be proud they've done another wonderful movie which is loved & appreciated by all Thai drama viewers around the world. BIG THANK YOU !!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I wonder what is Pope next big project. I guess he’s already being contacted to star in 2 new drama. Hopefully he is selective and only good one with a good storyline.
http://thaistarnews.info/pope-new-drama/
He looks the type to choose his roles carefully, and defining ones. I feel sure Pope will choose the best of the thoughtful, and the good. You can see that in the Hollywood or British actors too - only a few seems to have the knack to choose over & over a winning script each time. They can even make the most of a character that would with someone else be otherwise. After watching some of works, he seems cool and steadfast, calculated in an dignified manner, and those things show in his movies. In this movie, his smiles are blinding - but Pope is able to make you cry without saying too much. You can see his bleeding heart in his eyes, his quiet face. I love that scene in the Jutathep series where Chai Ruj begged his grandaunt to not force him into marriage, for his still broken heart won't be able to take it. His soft-spoken dignity of his acceptance as the lowly grandson amongst the Jutathep brothers made that a very tearful scene.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry this is off topic...but I just wanted to ask this question since a long time...
Don't thais like noona romances? I don't remember seeing a lot of dramas that has older woman younger man premise. I only recall 2...one with mario and ploy and the other recent one on GMM(didn't finish either one)....and some movies about it(I really liked the Nichkun part in the seven something). All I see are older man and younger girls ...and girls getting younger every time....Nang Ai seriously turned me off of Grate for a while....Prissana remake was even more unwatchable.....old one was fine.....Tik didn't look that old. I usually don't mind older guy and young girl...if the story demands.....Thai tv is filled with shows like that...just that P'ek doesn't have to look that old:pancarta:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Sorry this is off topic...but I just wanted to ask this question since a long time...
Don't thais like noona romances? I don't remember seeing a lot of dramas that has older woman younger man premise. I only recall 2...one with mario and ploy and the other recent one on GMM(didn't finish either one)....and some movies about it(I really liked the Nichkun part in the seven something). All I see are older man and younger girls ...and girls getting younger every time....Nang Ai seriously turned me off of Grate for a while....Prissana remake was even more unwatchable.....old one was fine.....Tik didn't look that old. I usually don't mind older guy and young girl...if the story demands.....Thai tv is filled with shows like that...just that P'ek doesn't have to look that old:pancarta:
Hmm...There aren’t many Noona lakorns, plus the lakorns that do feature a older main leading lady aren’t that big. I think that storyline is more famous in countries like Korea and Japan. I actually don’t really like that type of storyline, I have never been able to finish one. Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42

Haha.... I will only make noise when the man is 70 & the girl is 17, but I'm not keen at all for older women & much younger men movies. I kind of have a very romantic idea of romances (been reading them for ages) and an old lady with a much younger man is so urghhh. This kind of scenario it's often the woman is totally wealthy but I don't even want to consider. I used to like an actor but one day I was curious enough to want to read about his real life (when I usually keep the fan thing on a movie level) & it's a turn off the lady is so much years older!! And she's quite awful looking. Yes, I like the old Prissana, she's so sweet & bubbly with the very curly hair & the age difference with Tik looks right when she started wearing formal clothes as a teacher. As for Nang Ai, I love it!! Because we sort of calculated Khun Thip is said to be the youngest Thai consul, he's a brilliant scholar & must have finished education fast, that should make him 27 or 28 after university & degree/masters/etc. Nang is 17, nearly 18 when they met, the most he'll only be 8 to 10 years older. And upto 12 years older, it's not frowned upon - the man would usually be a good age for a woman in maturity, romance & care & everything!! Even Nang's mum reprimanded her not to joke around calling him "uncle" since he's not much older than she is. So we could safely say he's about 8 years older - which is not old at all! And Thanatip also didn't fall for Nang passionately when she was in school next door, it happened in stages when he was about to leave Penang. And though he extracted a promise from her (which she didn't understand what it was for) he only lets himself go towards the end of her final year in university. He handled Nang so gingerly thoughout, & very respectable - there was nothing dirty about their romance. It just went into maturity in a sweet way, that's all.

Separate issue now..... OK, the reason I can't seem to like Sawan Biang is because Kawee would have done a better job if the girl he sought to protect in the end happens to be someone much younger & make his overpowering of her thoughout her stay at his family home credible. The heroine looks like his aunt & strong enough to give a kick up his ass.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Haha.... I will only make noise when the man is 70 & the girl is 17, but I'm not keen at all for older women & much younger men movies. I kind of have a very romantic idea of romances (been reading them for ages) and an old lady with a much younger man is so urghhh. This kind of scenario it's often the woman is totally wealthy but I don't even want to consider. I used to like an actor but one day I was curious enough to want to read about his real life (when I usually keep the fan thing on a movie level) & it's a turn off the lady is so much years older!! And she's quite awful looking. Yes, I like the old Prissana, she's so sweet & bubbly with the very curly hair & the age difference with Tik looks right when she started wearing formal clothes as a teacher. As for Nang Ai, I love it!! Because we sort of calculated Khun Thip is said to be the youngest Thai consul, he's a brilliant scholar & must have finished education fast, that should make him 27 or 28 after university & degree/masters/etc. Nang is 17, nearly 18 when they met, the most he'll only be 8 to 10 years older. And upto 12 years older, it's not frowned upon - the man would usually be a good age for a woman in maturity, romance & care & everything!! Even Nang's mum reprimanded her not to joke around calling him "uncle" since he's not much older than she is. So we could safely say he's about 8 years older - which is not old at all! And Thanatip also didn't fall for Nang passionately when she was in school next door, it happened in stages when he was about to leave Penang. And though he extracted a promise from her (which she didn't understand what it was for) he only lets himself go towards the end of her final year in university. He handled Nang so gingerly thoughout, & very respectable - there was nothing dirty about their romance. It just went into maturity in a sweet way, that's all.

Separate issue now..... OK, the reason I can't seem to like Sawan Biang is because Kawee would have done a better job if the girl he sought to protect in the end happens to be someone much younger & make his overpowering of her thoughout her stay at his family home credible. The heroine looks like his aunt & strong enough to give a kick up his ass.
Ok see I didn't catch that the age difference was not that big since I watched Nang Ai without subs. Also she kept calling him Loong....so that made me think he was atleast 10-15 years her elder....which is fine by me as long as the girl is not in school.....another thing, which I found out about much later was that the school was kind of a finishing school not an actual academic one...that kind of hinted nang was done with her high school education...and had graduated. And yes the only thing i liked about the show was how Thantip handled his feelings about nang.....Though I still feel Grate looked older than what he was playing...which was kind of what was bothersome about prissana remake too...Num looked older than the character.
I used to feel the same way about older woman and younger man romances.....until I became an older woman myself....lol....its like an ultimate romantic fantasy for some 30 to 40 plus like me....now I can mostly watch all kinds of romances except 70x17, like you, are a big no no for me too.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
:risas3: omg how you put it that way. Ahem.. I like new wife better. I have no doubt he's very much in love with new wife but oh boy, ex wife can be very vicious too.
when i saw Ploy name on the ad It comes out automatically :risas3: but why i didn't see Ploy :sad6::sad6:

Who is the person in charge of his wardrobe this evening event... View attachment 12952
I want to find him/her too cos i need to talk how dare he/she dresses Pope like that haha while the other guys look so fine :facepalm:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here's an IG post from Got with a caption addressed to PJ and Prang, "Khun Rueng, today you didn't come so I have to borrow Mae Ying Junwad for a moment. I'm just dancing with her. That's all. Truly, I didn't think of anything else. It's getting late." ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhBDCRKAuRv/
Haha. Sneaky fella.
Wow. She and Pope/ everyone need a vacation after this. I don't know if it's the same with Thai but Korean, if the drama is high rating, the casts/production team would get paid vacation from the company (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). They all need to relax.

btw, not related but..

Someone wasn't happy with me and yelled at me that Bella last name is not Vanita but Ranee. I am so freaking confused as what is her real last name is? I see Ranee, Vanita, and Campen. I'm lost. :confused12:
Haha. Ranee is her first name. Her last name is Campen. Why would anyone yell at you for such ridiculous thing. Silly people.

yes i thought the same..and i think this kind of man one day when he meets his real one he will give everything to that girl....i hope it is soon since he keeps saying he feels lonely nowadays....

Just simple when s.o flirts with you,you need to flirt back or give a good response cos if not you will make them feel sad or disappointed so it is a pity i guess this what he means LOL

So about your opinion who you want and think him to pair up next???
Yeah one day Destiny will lead us together. Hahaha.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Awww. Bella is so adorable wiping Pope’s sweat off his forehead. Seriously when costars take care of each other like this it just brings good vibes to everything! These two!!!! Goodness, my heart is fluttering.
She did it multiple times too! With her bare hands. If that ain’t love...I don’t know what is! Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
haha i think meung Reung is hiding and crying sw now poor him....

BTW it seems like Got really love his gf he keeps mention her everywhere he goes i guess cos he is famous now he doesn't want his gf feels insecure and uncomfortable with their relationship....
Hahaha. I bet he is.

Yeah Got has been with his gf for a while now. He says that they understand each other well. I'm so envious of Bow. Haha.

Oh then he should've known lol. so odd. Well anyways ignore him cus he didn't check his fact before attempting to correct others too lol.

Got and his gf went through a lot together. He was there for her when her father was ill and passed away. I've followed their ig since he started to court her. They're so cute.
Awe. I hope they stay together forever.

Prang went to the hospital after the dancing event based on her IG story. She was given medicines (sore throat, flu)..

As for Bella, she has 3 events today but she looks so energetics. I think because she likes doing exercise. So she has good stamina.
She sure does. She's very active.

Don't know if anyone posted this already from the event; it's joi, got, got's dad, and lek? lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhA1loUH1sU/?r=mg1
Haha. They're so funny.

I'm not picky either as long as it is grade A N'ek haha jk

Chippy is not bad but not that good too.I don't know how i truly feel for her since i watched her with Aum only .... and i'm not sure if i watch the one with pope or not cos i'm a picky about storyline and how good the drama is so no matter how much i like the actor or actress it can't help me to watch it.

Ploy and Pope will reunite in WW events this evening i can't wait to see Pope's ex-wife and current wife meet up :risas3::risas3:
Haha. I hope Karat doesn't beat up Kade. Otherwise, Karakade will come out to get her. Haha.

Hahaha. Wth was he doing to her?? Is he irritating a sun burn or something? Haha.