[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I hadn't expected this .......crying away at my desk finally watching the episode today. Lucky for me the engineering team's gone to the shipyards & gone the whole afternoon. From the start watching Reung.... ahh so touching the way he took Kade's word for word on how to court Prang. He sure isn't a Phor Date who in comparison seems a player before, the way he strung up both (unintentional or not) Prang & Susie. Looks like either past Reung or present Reung their love lives sure ain't easy!! And when Kade came visiting even her 2 maids got into the act!! Haha.... until she had to warn, ehh cool it girls, don't lay it on too thick!!
BUT seriously the saddest parts really begins the moment Date got home, the background score wraps around their meeting, the smiles, that forbidden etiquette of having to keep a respectable distance when their hearts clearly wanted something else. Darn! Can't they even shake hands! Or Date having a go at the French greetings he's had for 2 years! The music follows to the moonlight at the pier. Kade stayed that flower in her hair the whole time. Which is all the more for that serial sniffer.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
I saw somewhere someone talked about french girl. Date didn't get involve with anyone in France right?
It was me!! No, he told her clearly he didn't - not getting involved with one, and much less bringing one home. Even to the King he wasn't bashful in saying he's missing only the one woman.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi hi JUJUNHU,

If I open that streamline site you sent last night now & keep it running, do you think it'll work? No subs for the moment never mind, 'cos you dear guys my gang are great at giving a running commentary translation.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Looool guys I just got back home from a trip to this customised scent-making company's scent-making workshop for my brand design class, they were talking about how important smell is and all.... and for the whole session, we were sniffing and smelling so much scents to create our own scent..... I couldn't help but thought about our resident sniffer Date :facepalm::risas3:

Gonna catch up with yesterday's episode soon later while y'all watch the live stream :')

I agree. My standard for romance is totally skewed towards old school romance now where only the eyes flirt. I'm watching KF right now and the intimate kiss/hug scenes between the pra'nang comes off so forced and unromantic. HAHA. My apologies. Please blame Date and Kade!
I like the old school romance too - particularly because I like the subtle and indirect romantic confessions - like the mirror confession in BPS. No need for cheesy corny "I love you" over and over again. Everything is communicated implicitly with their eye contact... :p

https://twitter.com/baijunezgirl/status/981724179501207553

when your life changes with the wrong soundtrack lololololol I can't stop laughing
This is why BGMs are crucial! :p

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't cry rivers but oceans today. They all did an amazing job in showing all this strong emotions. PJ was perfect but for me Pope was equally good because it would be so out of character for him to cry a lot or loud but his eyes showed all the pain. As he said in one of the previos episodes just because he doesn't say anything doesn't mean he doesn't believe or in this case feel the same pain. He just convertes it differently. Also Rueng did not only loose his love he also had a strong feeling of guilt because he believed he caused Kade's death which is another dimension emotionally. So bravo from me to both of them. For Bella this girl just wowed me so much in BPS there are no words to describe it.

I was wondering the whole time what you were talking about when you discussed Lo sam pao. Totally missed this part in the preview till I just rewatched it. Still waters run deep and Por Date is not reluctant any more after he returned from France 555

Does anyone know if there is an audio version of the book. I so want to read it but although I can understand Thai I can't read it and who knows when or if they will translate it into English. I would also buy it but haven't found anything. On youtube I just saw the audio script version of the lakorn but I want the whole book itself.
I think the audio book is also on yt...someone shared the link a hundred or so pages ago

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg today’s episode almost killed me!! I would say I’m pretty good at containing myself when there are crying scenes...like, if I’m watching a lakorn with other people or around other people, nothing is getting through this girl. U are not going to see anything. but today, I was destroyed. I was at work...and yeah, had to run into the bathroom like 8 times because my eyes kept swelling up, getting so red from a bunch of close calls. And once pj came on screen...U ALL KNOW WHAT SCENE...water just came pouring out!!! Freakin dude straight up messed me up!! Even Ken T can’t do that to me. I can only pray no one saw my collection 0f pathetic moments today!!!

And, omg, the truth about who reungrit is!!!!!!! Craaaaazy! Not gonna say anything cuz i know some peeps haven’t watched it yet, but those who know what I’m talking about...omg!! That’s why earlier in the lakorn when she first went into the past, she kept thinking about him and talking about how she didn’t even get to tell how she felt!!!

Goodness, this lakorn MIGHT actually become my ultimate favorite lakorn of all time now!
Not even Ken T???? PJ is so good then omgoshhhhh