[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Khun Nong said a few time back then that she already booked Pope and Bella and she also wanted the same casts for p2 so i hope nothing will change.

BTW the maga are so nice :love: and will you pre-order DVD????
Oh thank you hun! Now my heart won't hurt so much because its ending soon. I'm desperate to the point where I don't care if the next season will be good or not. I just want my Kade and Por Date! I want my Popella! And yes ABSOLUTELY no question about it..I will order the DVD.

Chumnan from FB did a cute reaction for today ep. Lol. He must have a crush on Bella from the kiss on the screen lol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1879109182122223&id=100000694798505

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I do think it is high chance that they are able to bring the same casts since a lot of them are working under Broadcast Thai. Pope and Bella are now mega popular individually but when they are together, the hype is real. Now everyone is looking to their reunion. Ch3 shouldn't be stupid. I bet they are finding them a very good script or if not they are waiting for them to bring similar hype to Prom Likit (BPS part 2)
I'M PRAYING! Just didnt want it to happen like Nakee.

Oh after that kiss...Ch3 better open their eyes! Pope and Bella chemistry is no joke and the hype is beyond crazy. Some hardcore fan even wrote hateful comment toward my crossover mv of them because it wasn't real. Lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

Oh after that kiss...Ch3 better open their eyes! Pope and Bella chemistry is no joke and the hype is beyond crazy. Some hardcore fan even wrote hateful comment toward my crossover mv of them because it wasn't real. Lol
Because to Ch3, Nakee = Taew + P'Off (Act Art). So if they keep Taew as supporting, put NY as main lead, and allow Act Art to produce part 2. It works for them. But BPS is more than just Pope's or Bella's alone. Don't even think of changing a single cast member. It will be a disaster.

P.S. Lol...they have nothing good to say. Don't care too much, dear. Ur videos are awesome.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Because to Ch3, Nakee = Taew + P'Off (Act Art). So if they keep Taew as supporting, put NY as main lead, and allow Act Art to produce part 2. It works for them. But BPS is more than just Pope's or Bella's alone. Don't even think of changing a single cast member. It will be a disaster.

P.S. Lol...they have nothing good to say. Don't care too much, dear. Ur videos are awesome.
Well thank you so much for explaining that! Now it makes more sense. And thank you, some people are taking my vid extremely serious I guess.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
THAT was me. . . on the inside. I couldn't do it on the outside because of my family. HAHAHA.

I knew he didn't give it back to her yet!!! Hahaha. I'm so happy they haven't forgotten it!

It's so funny how Kade was clueless all the way until he kissed her. She's all "yeah I've seen it, but haven't experienced it" and we have cheeky Date going "I'll teach you." Oh gosh my imagination is going wild now, I need help. HAHA.

@Calligraphy Where's your willing?! Have you given up to Date?? HAHA.
LOL. The lakorn already have a great scene in the willing! If I write a willing, then it will literally have to be the boat going into the canal, and I'm not good at that.... :risas3::risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
It's maybe of the colonialism and the introduction of Christianity to a Bhuddist country then that makes the royal subjects hate it.
Every country that’s been colonized does not like being colonized. Their religion and traditions are practically wiped out because another country decided they wanted to convert them so yes if we say royal subjects hated the idea Phaulkon wanted to change old ways plus he was becoming a powerful subject, this is a threat and colonialism is what is hated. It’s just unfortunate Christianity was the religion added into colonialism.

Thailand is one country that has never been colonized so their beliefs and traditions have always stayed unchanged.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh thank you hun! Now my heart won't hurt so much because its ending soon. I'm desperate to the point where I don't care if the next season will be good or not. I just want my Kade and Por Date! I want my Popella! And yes ABSOLUTELY no question about it..I will order the DVD.

Chumnan from FB did a cute reaction for today ep. Lol. He must have a crush on Bella from the kiss on the screen lol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1879109182122223&id=100000694798505
How do you order the DVD!! I want a copy too regardless of Eng subs. And when they do have English subs I'll buy that one too! Hahaha.

There eyes should've opened long ago!! Haha.

LOL. The lakorn already have a great scene in the willing! If I write a willing, then it will literally have to be the boat going into the canal, and I'm not good at that.... :risas3::risas3:
Hahahaha then so be it! Hahaha.