[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay welcome aboard!!!! It gets better!!!

Ok who remembers this mv? The voice aren't all that but I love Pope in this mv. I remember this was after Dok Som See Thong and fans wanted closure.
I didn't watch it because I didn't want to see Chomp with Pope. Hahha.

Off topic:
Omg 4 episodes in and the story is FINALLY kicking off. I thought this lakorn was about that b*tch Khun Ying. HahHa. Pope's character sucks. He's such a fool. Urgh! Makes my head boil! So far my least favorite Pope character.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
He played her best friend that secretly was in love with her. Stuck with her through thick and thin. They end up sleeping together but she was a b and didn't see his value. He got sick and disappeared at the end. But yes I didnt think she had chemistry with him but then I dont find her having chemistry with anyone. Its ok, he did very well in the mv and the lakorn, enough for me lol.
Oh goodness, no wonder they had this MV as closure. Yeah, I have never seen Chompoo’s lakorns...I only follow her for fashion purposes. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch it because I didn't want to see Chomp with Pope. Hahha.

Off topic:
Omg 4 episodes in and the story is FINALLY kicking off. I thought this lakorn was about that b*tch Khun Ying. HahHa. Pope's character sucks. He's such a fool. Urgh! Makes my head boil! So far my least favorite Pope character.
Lol
I guess we're just both trying to fill time with his other lakorns. I'm watching the one with Diana. Don't worry about him being a stupid head in there, it gets better lol. But yeah I love Alex and Nycha couple in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PHATMAN, the evening after the boat race did your ovaries exploded again when he went sniffing behind her ear explaining about the lakorn actors outside the palace?
This scene?!?!?!
Screenshot_2018-04-08-17-25-27-2.png
Girl you have no idea!!!! Hahaha. I don't even know why I'm still alive!?!?

He played her best friend that secretly was in love with her. Stuck with her through thick and thin. They end up sleeping together but she was a b and didn't see his value. He got sick and disappeared at the end. But yes I didnt think she had chemistry with him but then I dont find her having chemistry with anyone. Its ok, he did very well in the mv and the lakorn, enough for me lol.
So he died in there??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol
I guess we're just both trying to fill time with his other lakorns. I'm watching the one with Diana. Don't worry about him being a stupid head in there, it gets better lol. But yeah I love Alex and Nycha couple in there.
Haha. Good. I hope he gets better because right now I just want to slap him hard!! Tell me about LRT afterwards okay?? Haha.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Daannnngggg!!! That video was sad!!! My heart sank when he got sick. I have to be thankful Chompoo didn’t sign on to play Kade because I still don’t find Pope and Chompoo have any chemistry lol. Btw, who did he play in Dok Som See Thong??

I thought the same. I keep trying to imagine Chompoo as Kadesurang and Karakade, but I don't feel she can pull it off like Bella. It could be I watched BPS over 10 times, but I just can't imagine any other actresses playing the role.