[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ep 5 again, after the visit of Janward's family, Kade went to look at the moon.

Kade: When I look at the full moon, I want to sing a song. (something like that)

Khun P': What song? Boat song?

Now I get his meaning. Really he hinted LSP at the early of the story. :facepalm::pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahahahahaha. I didn't catch that!!!! Oh my, they have been giving us hints since the beginning of time! We just didn't catch on. Hahahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok I don't think she meant like for reals guys lol. That would need to be on cable. Now Phatman if you were to post your sentence on another thread lol.

Full clip. Yeah Ice is cracking up and clapping his hands. Got is cute saying he's Ice's fan.
Hahah. Even I don't comprehend my own stuff.

You did not just taint a nursery rhyme! :risas3: I am not going to be able to sing that to any toddlers anymore. :facepalm:

Niece: aunty can we sing row row your boat?
Me: oh no love you are NOT rowing any boat
:facepalm:
HahHah. No boat rowing until you grown af. Hahaha.

Hey blame BPS! I'm just doing the work of an innocent translator.
Haha. What will we do without you?!

Do you think Got will come up with another goofy selfie of himself making his hahahah dreamy face when Date & Kade were hugging on wedding night?
Oh yeah. I am awaiting his IG posts. So far he has posted so many on Por Date's infamous lines. Hahah.

HOW CLEVER OF YOU!! I never thought about that before! Hahaha. Now we know that Date wanted to go for a boat ride that night.
He sure did. That's why he kept on using that darn "moon is beautiful" trick to get her to stay longer. Nope. Not our Kade. She's smart. No matter how beautiful it is, it's still not the full moon. Hahaha. In your face Date! Go smile at your Janward!! Oops. Sorry Reung. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
After the boat song question,

Kade: (Laughed) Why would I sing a boat song while looking at the moon?

I am DEAD :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahahahaha. Oh gosh these findings. We all have to rewatch this. There has to be more underlining hints.

Reactions: CPY

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I repeat. We are a clean thread. Hahahaha.

Ep2 screen cap continued. . .

Who knew this setting would mark day 1 of their many many many more romantic encounters under the beautiful moon.
View attachment 13407

Romantic......?? View attachment 13408

NOT! View attachment 13409

He made her cry. . . douche. View attachment 13410

I have also now just realized Kade has always displayed strong feminism since day. . . 2 that she arrived. AND Date had always been keen on male supremacy since day 1 of his birth! Look at him now!!

Who's wearing the pants in the relationship?! Haha.
View attachment 13411

Phatman, you brought back a sad scene of Kade's. She's just landed from our 20th century to this lifetime where everyone seems so mean to her. She's feeling all alone & Date has to rub it in.... I think when she got tearful it sort of unsettled him. The Karakade he's known for the past years wouldn't be this vulnerable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, you brought back a sad scene of Kade's. She's just landed from our 20th century to this lifetime where everyone seems so mean to her. She's feeling all alone & Date has to rub it in.... I think when she got tearful it sort of unsettled him. The Karakade he's known for the past years wouldn't be this vulnerable.
Exactly which was why he softened up. Can we all say aawwwweeee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
The lighting was the best and he kept on looking at her. He asked her to redraw since she finished fast. LOL...
You're right!! haha I just watched that part! He looked displeased at her sketch (not drawing properly) and asked her to redo. SO this is the sneaky thing he's doing? So she'll stay longer where she was.... haha ..... Khun P!! who could have believed it of you?

CPY

GotomySin
You're right!! haha I just watched that part! He looked displeased at her sketch (not drawing properly) and asked her to redo. SO this is the sneaky thing he's doing? So she'll stay longer where she was.... haha ..... Khun P!! who could have believed it of you?
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2: Our Khun P''s fantasy.