Rosi

Wifey #42
Last set before I call it a night:

This scene was shot beautifully!!!
View attachment 13441

View attachment 13442
View attachment 13443

Hey hot stuff. View attachment 13444

Ahh, and you have to throw Reungrit in?? Phatman!!!!!

I agree this scene is most beautifully shot; it is also a good scene, showing that even if she displayed strength in face of everyone at the temple sometimes it can still get too much. By this time I really liked how Pin & Yam!! They're toned to her every mood & let her make her escape in a graceful way. I didn't expect Por Date to come round, seeing how he's making eyes with Mae Janward (!!!!!! Grrrrr!) Or for him to hear her words and feel sorry for her.

Again, I am grateful for her Khun Lung. When the women were passing her snide remarks he came to the rescue with his very subtle sarcasm - the moon mantra has spoken. And when Kade finally made a small defence that her outing is a result of that same mantra, her courage earned a private smile on her his face.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ok...y'all I have to go through 20 pages just to post this one. This thread is like lightening.

The casts are watching the final ep with 200 lucky fans. The event is sponsered by AIS and Mali condensed milk's brand (thanks to Mae Karakade and Mae Mali). They prepared all the foods in the lakorn. The atmosphere looks really nice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhbTjXMjI8n/

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok...y'all I have to go through 20 pages just to post this one. This thread is like lightening.

The casts are watching the final ep with 200 lucky fans. The event is sponsered by AIS and Mali condensed milk's brand (thanks to Mae Karakade and Mae Mali). They prepared all the foods in the lakorn. The atmosphere looks really nice.

So jealous! All of those lucky fans

Rosi

Wifey #42
6:41pm here and im 1 hour ahead of Thailand :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Okay anyone streaming live for final episode?
I've opened up that streaming channel with the tiny little boy who did the live translations last week. But don't know if it'll still work the same tonight. So those you guys who did a running commentary Episode 14 please, please don't forget us ok. It's now showing some stuff but don't know what it's all about (news or documentary). Thanks!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I repeat. We are a clean thread. Hahahaha.

Ep2 screen cap continued. . .

Who knew this setting would mark day 1 of their many many many more romantic encounters under the beautiful moon.
View attachment 13407

Romantic......?? View attachment 13408

NOT! View attachment 13409

He made her cry. . . douche. View attachment 13410

I have also now just realized Kade has always displayed strong feminism since day. . . 2 that she arrived. AND Date had always been keen on male supremacy since day 1 of his birth! Look at him now!!

Who's wearing the pants in the relationship?! Haha.
View attachment 13411
I like the third picture down, and what you wrote above it.

Rosi

Wifey #42

They have standees too? For there's Joi!! I'm so happy for this entire cast. 2018 is a good year for them all, it is a ship that sailed them to the sunset together. (Nothing to do with that boat that went up the narrow canal, though)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi all, need your help again please? I seem to have lost that page with the poem which Kade recited. I went back to 444 it's not there, I thought it was. I was going to copy into my files, I feel terrible you've given it - I meant to keep it nicely. Lovely romantic poem, that. Been doing a slow search..... Thanks.