[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
oh she is PraNarai's concubine?i was thinking she is a younger sister of him cos s.o on twitter tweeted that..
Was it? How interesting! Maybe it is, interesting. I was thinking it was the co cubine because PraPhetRacha had to marry the daughter in order for the people to accept him as the king.
Cursed poem!? That's interesting! What is his full name? Why did he get executed? Was it because someone was jealous?
I think his name is praSiPrat. He was executed because the was wrongly accused for having an affair with the chancellor of Nakorn SiTammarath concubine.

Man I am loving all the political story in this last episode and I love that Kade made a request and telling the two future king on how Kings should have.good moral standing. Its like shes warning them.

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Well to any shippers, Pope just called her Nong Sao lol! But Bella looked disappointed. Got’s face though! Lmao! Louis and Got pretend to cough.
https://instagram.com/p/Bhcx4J-Aigr/
Pope's answer was not clear and repeated he was so shy LOL

He is careful not to hurt Weir. But, we won't know what the future holds.
Talking about future i'm still worried about Bell.That fortuneteller predicted Bella will have the bigger scandal than Pope even i don't believe it but i still think about it.

Was it? How interesting! Maybe it is, interesting. I was thinking it was the co cubine because PraPhetRacha had to marry the daughter in order for the people to accept him as the king.
I don't know about the detail of the history that's why.... that tweet used the word "PraKonNiTha of PraNaRai" and "Pra Thida of PraNaRai" so i was thinking they are the daughter and sister of him...

Reactions: CPY

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I will read all your comments soon so I can better understand the political events, but I need to spazz over all the cuteness of the final episode first! especially that ending scene between Kade and Date - so much love, it took my breath away. I love all the little domestic images we got of them sharing a room and having that private space to snuggle whenever; their families hanging out, their kids being doted on, Kade and Date casually accusing each other of favoritism, Khun Reung being silly about their wives lol.
And of course, that they accept their buppesaniwas, their fate of finding each other no matter what! Those sniff kisses are the death of me! And the morning-after kiss was !!! She makes him so shy he needs to bury himself in her kisses lol.

I watched that little teaser for Prom Likit and also properly danced with excitement, although it was mostly because por Date narrated "Prom likit will bring us back together." Yes, can't wait to see you again, khun pee!

I think his name is praSiPrat. He was executed because the was wrongly accused for having an affair with the chancellor of Nakorn SiTammarath.

Man I am loving all the political story in this last episode and I love that Kade made a request and telling the two future king on how King's should have.good moral standing. Its like shes warning them.

I started to dig deeper as well. Very interesting political story. (and history. I hate the subject but I’d take it for Bella) It was only a matter of time before BPS were made.

HNA0

☀️
Talking about future i'm still worried about Bell.That fortuneteller predicted Bella will have the bigger scandal than Pope even i don't believe it but i still think about it.
What’s this fortuneteller thing about?

HNA0

☀️
Oh and who is that monk that practically gave PraPhetRacha permission to coup? I'm also glad that they didn't talk about PraNarai death but only mention that he was ill. GLAD that p'Mai refused to touch on that because it was a sensitive subject. So in my opinion I think that PraNarai kind of brought this on the kingdom for overly favoring Falcon and allowing him to do whatever he wants. Imagine if Falcon couldn't be stopped, would Ayuttaya be colonized by the French?
I think Ayuttaya will be colonized by France if Falcon and the man with all the soldiers couldn’t be stop. The soldiers being in Ayuttaya in first place is already a bad sign.

CPY

GotomySin

I don't know about the detail of the history that's why.... that tweet used the word "PraKonNiTha of PraNaRai" and "Pra Thida of PraNaRai" so i was thinking they are the daughter and sister of him...

Before popular she had so much scandal already. Hmmm....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Huhu. I'm watching Sapai Jao to kill time. I just want to watch all the spoilers, but I shouldn't!

Can't believe I'm gonna miss the finale spam with you guys. By the time I get to catching up with this thread it will have already been archived. :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

PraKaNita? ok so Yes she is his younger sister and the other one is his daughter.

I think Ayuttaya will be colonized by France if Falcon and the man with all the soldiers couldn’t be stop. The soldiers being in Ayuttaya in first place is already a bad sign.
Yea I believe so too. In lakorns that took place during WW2, it's often mention that Thailand was "safe" from Japanese attacks because Thaialnd was never colonized by any western kingdom unlike Laos, Myanmar, or the Philippines. At first I didn't quite understand that but now I "think" I do. I also can understand why Thais are so proud to be independent and free to be a true buddhist country.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA that moment when Kade realized that she could be carrying twins lol so cute!!!

Awww that was so sweet of Date to say that if possible he would feel the pain of labor for her (glaring at my bf for saying "hells no, that's you ladies superpower and I wouldn't want to take that away from y'all. I support Women power!" ). I need me a Por Date.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hi all..... patiently waiting when can I watch Ep 15 in entirety. Last night streaming was no good at all; you can go to the MacDonalds drive thru half an hour away, order your Big Mac meal & drive back & still the video hangs. At one point that little Chinese boy got a little upset he blurted out What The **** ....!! hehe. But I saw scanty bits though - when it's almost finishing.

That end shot of Por Date & Kate shows them in the middle of a very open verandah. Is that a new home? Because throughout the series there's no open space like that when they're taking a look at the moon. But that scene it's kind of the most beautiful place in the world with the lightings & the shadowy homes & town in the distance. Did they buy a new house after they got married?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ya, a lot! One of them was stated she was the third party between Aun Atichart and Nat Myria.
Really?? She seems a fun person & close to all her costars (James Ji, Great); I think Aum is like that too (his behind the scenes with the Himalayas cast is like Mr. Funny Big Brother). Everytime a hero & heroine has chemistry I think people like to think they're a match made in heaven; and match them in error in real life.