[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
I thought Si Phrat's is white & dad is purple? I'll have to rewatch. But I've seen Khun P's often enough, it's red. Kade also pounced on that ruby the moment she saw it. This is like that movie Twilight where every member of the family wear the same crest but on different items of adornment.

Ya. You're right

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought Si Phrat's is white & dad is purple? I'll have to rewatch. But I've seen Khun P's often enough, it's red. Kade also pounced on that ruby the moment she saw it. This is like that movie Twilight where every member of the family wear the same crest but on different items of adornment.
Yes and notice Rit's is green!!!

about Prom Likit, I wonder since there's twin. Will there be two Nang'eks for Pope?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
to be honest after i read the story of Malee i felt sad for her and i dislike Pra jao Seu

I don't know too the reporters just asked her about this and they didn't mention what kind of scandal it is ....they stated that it will be more serious and bigger than Pope

I didn't follow her b4 BPS the one and only drama of hers that i watched was Plerng Chimplee with Aum but yes like you said i heard about Nat didn't allow Aum to watch this drama and even turned it off while Aum was watching it then they also fought.....after that Aum also unfollow Bella ig...i think it just jealousy of a woman....
OMG...if that's true..and I hope it's not..Nat need to chill the F down. I didn't even think Aum and Bella have that much of a chemistry like with Pope and her. Lesson Bella, avoid acting with people who's already married. Lol just kidding

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm watching K'Nong and P'Mai's interview with Num and guys it took the script writer 2 years to adapt it from the book. 2 years! What's gonna happen with Prom Likit? I went back to page one and yep this thread was started in 2012 lol.

Other interesting tidbits: The script writer completely took out Si Prat because she didn't want to deal with his story - too many comflicting reports in history with him. He got added for a bit part at the end cause P'Mai really wanted that character and so negotiated w/her.

All those close face scenes with Kade/Date? P'Mai added it cause he was inspired by Pope and Bella lol. Said they're really good at showing emotions with just their eyes and he wanted to capture it.
Omg thank you for translating. I know they talked more about Bella and Pope..can you let us know the rest of what they're saying.

Agreed Popella are sooo good with their eyes emotion!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks CPY. I thought he meant dear or some endearment, because he only started calling her this after his return from France and they got much closer
Actually everyone has been calling her or jao since the beginning, or calling everyone else aside from servants

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I couldnt help but cry for Falcon when he was begging to see his kids for me the last time, and I balled even harder when he asked Malee if she ever loved him :crybaby2:her response was heartbreaking
And side note, it feels like we didn’t get to see as many scenes with the kids. I feel like there was a lot more due to spoiler pics that i saw but maybe they will be included in the special episodes?? Hopefully

I have to stop for a while, there's a meeting coming up after lunch & got to set up stuff.... what did Malee said to her husband?