[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
Ok thst scene where Por Date assured her if he could he would be willing to take the pain and Kade is like, ok I'll give it a round got me LMAO. Girl you said a round but you ended up going for two more rounds. HAHA

Por Date know how to sweet talk Kade into giving him more than one kid.
Both are naughty!

Huhu. I'm watching Sapai Jao to kill time. I just want to watch all the spoilers, but I shouldn't!

Can't believe I'm gonna miss the finale spam with you guys. By the time I get to catching up with this thread it will have already been archived. :facepalm:
Where are you watching Sapai Jao? Ch.3 made the vids private so I was stuck rewatching it up to only episode 10. Can't find the rest. Wanna see the last 7 episodes and can't find them anywhere.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Actually everyone has been calling her or jao since the beginning, or calling everyone else aside from servants
But I meant when it started coming from Khun P. The way when he said it to her his tone will drop a bit, it sounds soft.... loving.... when all the time from earlier on he will bark at her like someone in the army - MAE KARAKADE!!

Well, also because yesterday I was at Episode 5 last night & very angry with him. You guys go & rewind that scene from the moment Rheung & the Kosa Lek team came to the house. His eyes went all loving looking at Mae Janward, and insulted Kade for joining the company. She did nothing wrong except wanting to greet the guests but he looked at her like trash. He was nothing short of "my mum's not here, you can buzz off!!" I thought that was very hurtful to Kade, she had to defend herself in front of Kosa Lek - which is really not so bad, but Kosa Ban!! KOSA BAN!!!!! She admired this guy profusely & went weak at the knees when he arrived (me too), how embarassing to be put down in front of him of all people!! And when the poetry flirting went on I hated the look he gave Mae Janward. This Khun P really has no manners at all. I felt so embarrassed for Kade all the way.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I went to great lengths to gif this lol. It's up for grabs.
I'm about fo faint.

Man every time Date and Kade see each other in their bedroom, Date can't resist his touchy-feely kissing every where of Kade's body.....he just kiss her bare shoulder hahaha. Susi acted not so good at all. Haha Date speaks French.
I loved the shoulder kiss. I still want that neck kiss though.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
She told him that she wanted her children to remember their father in an image that was strong with people respecting him not with bruises and in shackles.
Ohh wahhh that's so sad. He isn't actually all that bad that he's personally held a knife & stab people

Awww that was so sweet of Date to say that if possible he would feel the pain of labor for her (glaring at my bf for saying "hells no, that's you ladies superpower and I wouldn't want to take that away from y'all. I support Women power!" ). I need me a Por Date.
Cheeky BF. Remind him that you are going on a boat ride on Friday with your boss and clients. Opportunity to meet a possible Por Date so he better give you some Por Date sweet talk. Fast.

CPY

GotomySin
But I meant when it started coming from Khun P. The way when he said it to her his tone will drop a bit, it sounds soft.... loving.... when all the time from earlier on he will bark at her like someone in the army - MAE KARAKADE!!

Well, also because yesterday I was at Episode 5 last night & very angry with him. You guys go & rewind that scene from the moment Rheung & the Kosa Lek team came to the house. His eyes went all loving looking at Mae Janward, and insulted Kade for joining the company. She did nothing wrong except wanting to greet the guests but he looked at her like trash. He was nothing short of "my mum's not here, you can buzz off!!" I thought that was very hurtful to Kade, she had to defend herself in front of Kosa Lek - which is really not so bad, but Kosa Ban!! KOSA BAN!!!!! She admired this guy profusely & went weak at the knees when he arrived (me too), how embarassing to be put down in front of him of all people!! And when the poetry flirting went on I hated the look he gave Mae Janward. This Khun P really has no manners at all. I felt so embarrassed for Kade all the way.....
That is the part when Kade begin to steal his attention.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I kind of feel bad everyone is going to kill Phaulkon. I mean if there were just some understanding and respect and love from all parties, things would have been different....Khun P i wonder if it's hard for him to do this...
Well Faulcon was trying to convert the country. If I were the people there I'd hate him too. You think you can come to MY HOUSE and change things? Not on my watch.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OMG Por Date so adorbs in the modern world!!!

I wish they send Por Date to the future--yeah, maybe they should send Rit to the future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhbiW3KFw6P/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

Lol when he was touching that girl's hair, I was like POR DATE!!! What about Kade, huh? How dare you! My girl gonna dump you so fast back in Ayutthaya!

I wish this wasn't a commercial lol I'm forgetting it is
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhbizZwlcGi/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

That phone ad........ POPE, walk down memory lane with ex-lover is it, POPE? Because that bridge he passed with that girl is from the movie Mafia Luerd Singh, stars Tik & Mew. & Mew was his girl in Khun Chai Ruj.