[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Wait!!!!!! Why did she tell Kosa Ban her true identity???!?!?!?!?!? And not her own hubby?!?!?!?!?! AND she told them out in theb open!?!?!? Urggggghh
I think it's just simply at the point that it's a "Why not tell" and good time good place for her. Kosa Ban is good to say 2nd in line as older man who she trusts most after Khun Luang. He always was good to her, went with the flow of her "no sense" and didn't look at her crazy lolol until now when he looks a bit scared hahaha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Btw...hairy Pope nips. Lolol what's with some Asian guy and their hairy nipples?? My dad is quite hairless but his nipples also be having strands like Pope's I can't unsee hahaha

Zoom in at your item risk lol
I DON'T WANT, THANK YOU. hahahhaha

iSanee

sarNie Egg
a little sad .. sjdk didnt subbed the last few minutes into the preview of Prom Likit .. :crybaby2:

its ok... we can guess what's being said :p

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Actually he has one lakorn and those kisses in there were sizzling!!!! Nothing has beaten those kisses not even Kadate's. Actually the "french" kiss might come close. Hehe.
Ananda is a tensed up, uptight hero - which is great!! And he's got a very interesting family history, his dad was some famous photographer who rescued his mom during some regime thing & their story is made into a Hollywood movie.

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
Awwww I'm disappointed with Pra Si's scene. In the history book it said that he recited the curse poem right before he got beheaded but in the lakorn, he said it to his mom. Well I guess they can't really mention the execution.
can u pls elaborate, sounds like a nice story. or at least...where can i read about him?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know I've been gushing about Got all this time, cause it's Got, but really my favorite actor on the politics side is P'Bik, the guy who plays Petchracha. He blows every scene he's in out of the park. And a close 2nd and 3rd are the guys who play King Narai and Kosa Ban. Those 3 have such a commanding presence onscreen. Honestly, I'd watch a whole side lakorn of just their stories.
Omg me too! My favorite political actor is most definitely Phra Petchracha and the Lhun Luang!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait!!!!!! Why did she tell Kosa Ban her true identity???!?!?!?!?!? And not her own hubby?!?!?!?!?! AND she told them out in theb open!?!?!? Urggggghh
Jeanie1 mention that there's more to the story in the novel. She post the whys a few pages back

can u pls elaborate, sounds like a nice story. or at least...where can i read about him?
can you understand thai? If you search on youtube, someone did a history on each of the characters that are based on a historical figure.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I believe someone also said Karakade was about 24-25 at the start of story. So perhaps Kadesurang aka Kade is the age you're thinking of. But Ayuttaya Karakade is of adult age 24-25ish
But olden times the girls supposedly marry young - at 16? And if Mae Karakade is allowed to reach 25 that'd be quite unbelievable, Khuh Lung would have been screaming by then. I still think she's the most 20. But never mind then!! All the more to go back the episodes & search who says what hehehe

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Omg thank you for translating. I know they talked more about Bella and Pope..can you let us know the rest of what they're saying.

Agreed Popella are sooo good with their eyes emotion!
Nothing really new. Both were just very complimentary towards B&P. K'Nong decided on Pope while they worked together on Sapai Jao. He fit that gentleman distinguished type they wanted for an ambassador. Pope had a tough time with the language and tried to negotiate w/P'Mai but after seeing it on camera decided it worked the best.

Bella of course replaced Chompoo after she dropped out. Said she was great at playing both Kade/Karakade. P'Mai and her worked on Kade's mannerisms on the fly.

Think that's about it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished!!!!!!!!!

Why am I left wanting more??? Why do I feel so empty like this closure was not enough BUT I don't want a season 2 either??? Why?! See this is why an actual Ep16 would've been perfect. They squeezed sooo much into this finale that my head hurted so bad from trying to figure out the time lapse. Am I the only one bitter that Date did not get to interact with Sri??? They are brothers!! How?! Wha-?! Like he just came and left. So many potholes!!!! I wish they'd not focus soo much on the politics in this finale. Best way to deal with it would've just been through Kade's diary, just like how she explained Phra Py and the other Prince's deaths. I liked the individual political scenes, but they took up too much space for a finale. Even Kadate's lo sam pao couldn't save it. For the first time I'm kind of disappointed. . . . . I feel so betrayed!

hahahah I told him that and he said "tell her that your boss's boat wont even float anymore let alone sail" :facepalm:
OMG. hahahaha. Tell him that it's not your 70+year boss he needs to worry about... Catalina is full of boats (all kinds and sizes!!!) and sailers.
So tell him to cough up some sweet talk to you and drop that "I support women power" crap. That's a lazy man talk. Make him work harder... maybe make him watch BPS. hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I can't believe they cut out so much from the ending with the family. Why didn't they make it 16 episodes instead of these specials?
My thoughts exactly. They could've extended 1 episode and then do 2 specials. . . . grr. Still bitter.

Wait, if Prom Likit is about Reung and Rit and Pope and Bella are still the leads, does this mean Pope gets to play twins?? Oh they should split it. One Pope goes to the future to get his mate and the other stays behind and his mate travels back in time.

But man it's gonna suck for whomever the 2nd leading lady is alongside Bella for the other twin.
Idk how the writer is going to make a season two with Popella as leads. I just can't see it. Whatever the case though I am not one to abandon them.