[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Was James Ji ever afraid of Weir? That was like a whole year of events & concerts Bella & James performed together. It's so funny this poster, like suddenly they put Weir right next to Pope. As Kade would say - it's not even relevant.
Right. They're instigating things!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh phatman! @phatman!! Need another favour, please..... Can you still for me the face Kade made when Por Date first heard her with Mae Karakade? He asked who she's talking to & she said talking to herself. She then got into her bedroom & closed the door. Because she pulled the door to she has this very cheeky look with her lips pursed. Thanks!!
I will find it!! Brb

I'm still waiting for confirmation of their reuniting lakorn. They have so much chemistry, the looks they gave each other just make you totally fin.
I love LOVE NoNi! Here is the confirmation https://instagram.com/p/BboU7qkAvXV/

There is a thread already here for Duang Jai Nai Montra. Tono was on a world tour so nothing on this yet.... Then BPS happened and I am sure P'Nong is super busy. She loves NoNi so I can't wait for this to start production soon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I couldn't decide when I wanted to rewatch BPS, I have come to a conclusion that I'll rewatch it as soon as Ep15 gets its 1080p upload by SJDK! Right now they're up tp Ep12. Heheh.

How come you guys get a reunion and PanjanxCris doesn't. . . they were just as hawt .:(
You can't even compare!!!!! NoNi were really into each other and we were so FIN. Their cupid had the highest rating too (they started out really low but picked up just like BPS did and got the best ending rating for the series). Have you watched them together?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You can't even compare!!!!! NoNi were really into each other and we were so FIN. Their cupid had the highest rating too (they started out really low but picked up just like BPS did and got the best ending rating for the series). Have you watched them together?
Don't underestimate PanjanXCris because their lakorn had the highest average! Muahah. Yo, PC were like sexy hawt together. As much as I adore Mr. Tono I'm not into Nychaa so I haven't seen theirs.

How about you go watch PC and I'll go watch NN and then we'll decide the hottest finnist pair. Hahhaa .

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still waiting for confirmation of their reuniting lakorn. They have so much chemistry, the looks they gave each other just make you totally fin.
Exactly. Tono had said that they will start filming after he is finish with his tour but it looks like Nyccaa is busy filming her new lakorn.
Where did Tono and Nycha come from? Am I in the right thread?? Hahah. Jk.
Heeheheh sorry

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
It looks like Toni really like Nychaa for real :love:

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I had been trying so hard to avoid the last episode of Buppesannivas, it was painful.
-_______________-
And now that I finally watched the last episode, I didn't know what to feel. It was awesome, the sweetest and the most beautiful drama and I wanted to cryyyyyyyyyyyyy. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

By the way, I watched the first ep of Neung Dao Fah Diew, just to avoid some heartbreak--a rebound, and, surprisingly, I found that it was pretty awesome in its own rights.
And now i'm back to my depressed-withdrawn self because I don't have anything else to watchhhh.

Don't underestimate PanjanXCris because their lakorn had the highest average! Muahah. Yo, PC were like sexy hawt together. As much as I adore Mr. Tono I'm not into Nychaa so I haven't seen theirs.

How about you go watch PC and I'll go watch NN and then we'll decide the hottest finnist pair. Hahhaa .
Watch this...

And this...

These are just two of their photoshoots. They look similar and they are so cute together.

Chris and PJ gives just do-star feeling.... and they are sexy People so I guess they are sexy together In lakorn. I already tried to watch but couldn't get through the first episode. They don't have chemistry that NoNi has. Go check NONI out. They are so Narak!

Last edited:
I had been trying so hard to avoid the last episode of Buppesannivas, it was painful.
-_______________-
And now that I finally watched the last episode, I didn't know what to feel. It was awesome, the sweetest and the most beautiful drama and I wanted to cryyyyyyyyyyyyy. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

By the way, I watched the first ep of Neung Dao Fah Diew, just to avoid some heartbreak--a rebound, and, surprisingly, I found that it was pretty awesome in its own rights.
And now i'm back to my depressed-withdrawn self because I don't have anything else to watchhhh.
About to watch Neung Dao too but @phatman keeping me here with NONI talk. :risas3::risas3: