[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
So I couldn't decide when I wanted to rewatch BPS, I have come to a conclusion that I'll rewatch it as soon as Ep15 gets its 1080p upload by SJDK! Right now they're up tp Ep12. Heheh.
How come I can't get into Vimeo 1080p upload? There's no page to register as member or whatever it is they need for password.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I had been trying so hard to avoid the last episode of Buppesannivas, it was painful.
-_______________-
And now that I finally watched the last episode, I didn't know what to feel. It was awesome, the sweetest and the most beautiful drama and I wanted to cryyyyyyyyyyyyy. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

By the way, I watched the first ep of Neung Dao Fah Diew, just to avoid some heartbreak--a rebound, and, surprisingly, I found that it was pretty awesome in its own rights.
And now i'm back to my depressed-withdrawn self because I don't have anything else to watchhhh.
Hahaha. I know. Been bouncing in and out of other lakorns trying to wean off BPS. Nope. The withdrawal symptoms are still pretty strong. I wonder if Neung Dao's first episode is subbed yet. . .?

Watch this...

And this...

These are just two of their photoshoots. They look similar and they are so cute together.

Chris and PJ gives just do-star feeling.... and they are sexy People so I guess they are sexy together In lakorn. I already tried to watch but couldn't get through the first episode. They don't have chemistry that NoNi has. Go check NONI out. They are so Narak!
Wow. They look like they're dating. Haha. Fine you win because I can't find any intimate PC behind the scenes, except their cute live videos. I'll check out their Cupid Series sometime. Meanwhile I'm looking back at some PC live videos and saw that P'Mai was their director!! Waah! No wonder. :clap:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m being biased but I just like Bell’s resting face more and some attitude to her. Classy.

Edit: re-post cos this reply meant to your post. Had a problem loading the thread earlier
Yeah Aum is a no no. Haha.

Not sure if it was share before but here is the eng sub.

Thanks! Gonna watch it when I get home!

I'm so happy more English subs are coming out!

Looks like both of them are shooting something together based on their insta story
Gasp! Are we gonna get a photoshoot soon??? They haven't gotten one at all!

I wish I could watch neung dao but I can’t :( Still can’t move on from BPS and I still dislike ch3 :(
Hahaha. That's what I tell myself, but then I think about it and it's not the lakorns fault so I can't boycott the lakorns.

Is Aum good in there?
I think he plays a good Prajao Suer??? Correct me if I'm wrong. Basically it's Got all grown up? Hahaha.

What's resting face?
It's her expressionless face. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Everytime I see Bella looking hot or beautiful in something new I wonder what Date will make out of all this. Will he throw another tantrum (high voice, look for Joi to smash him to bits, etc) haha
Remember that comment Popezaab made in Bella's IG post???
So I thought it just a photo. I saw the clip last night. Wow. Tsk tsk. Por Date was checking her out?! You are so naughty!! Hahaha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
KO and Meiran are love...so sad we didn't get to see more of them.....atleast they implied the relationship at the end....and we have the book and their side stories to satisfy us.
I think this book and Silent Separation will always remain my favorite Gu Man works. Though drama versions build up a lot of anticipation but rarely do they fulfill it. Still My Sunshine was pretty good....it might have been better if they hadn't dragged out the ex husband and the annoying sister parts.
I was so excited about Just one smile when it started but pretty soon everything about it started to bother me...starting with how skinny the girl was(almost looked malnourished)...maybe I shouldn't have read the book before watching the drama. That's why I'm kind of thankful now that I didn't get to read the BPS book like I wanted to before it finished airing.
KO and Mei Ren is life!!! :cheer: There was just not enough of them!!! But I love all the scenes they gave to them because they're just!!!! bursting!!! with romantic tension!!! And it's ok, we know they're romantic and canon AF! ;) I stanned Bin Bin and Zheng Ye Cheng so hard after that.
Cdramas tend to be made super long nowadays with a lot of irrelevant and unnecessary fillers. :rolleyes:
What about Boss & Me! The drama adaptation is my favourite Gu Man story adaptation - hands down no question.

I would totally be the annoying party pooper person who will inevitably compare between versions hahaha. I just really like watching different interpretations of a story, and reading into what different creative directions are taken and whatnot lol~
Luckily (or not), I can't read Thai so I did not become the annoying person here on this thread with BPS hahaha :risas3:

Remember that comment Popezaab made in Bella's IG post???
So I thought it just a photo. I saw the clip last night. Wow. Tsk tsk. Por Date was checking her out?! You are so naughty!! Hahaha.
They're killing me with their interactions on Instagram ;v;

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
KO and Mei Ren is life!!! :cheer: There was just not enough of them!!! But I love all the scenes they gave to them because they're just!!!! bursting!!! with romantic tension!!! And it's ok, we know they're romantic and canon AF! ;) I stanned Bin Bin and Zheng Ye Cheng so hard after that.
Cdramas tend to be made super long nowadays with a lot of irrelevant and unnecessary fillers. :rolleyes:
What about Boss & Me! The drama adaptation is my favourite Gu Man story adaptation - hands down no question.
I would totally be the annoying party pooper person who will inevitably compare between versions hahaha. I just really like watching different interpretations of a story, and reading into what different creative directions are taken and whatnot lol~
Luckily (or not), I can't read Thai so I did not become the annoying person here on this thread with BPS hahaha :risas3:
They're killing me with their interactions on Instagram ;v;
Yes..yes...when we first see KO giving Meiran THE LOOK in the cafeteria....I was like who is this guy....why is he...wait he is KO?? So soon?Extra Scenes!!YESYESYES:clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup:woahh...hes hot...(all this in one minute):risas3:
I didn't know BinBin before.....and now after seeing him with ZYC...I just can't ship him with Dilreba no matter how many dramas they do or how hot their couple is right now.
Lol...I forgot Boss and me:facepalm:....I loved the book a lot. But I have a few issues with the drama....acting wise its good ZLY and ZH were perfect as ShanShan and FengTeng but just like others they dragged the story the most in this one....
@bold...omg I do that too.....I've watched every single adaptation of Pride and prejudice...including Indian(2nd best for me after 1995 version) and dutch version, Persuasion, Emma and Jane Eyre.....at least every one I could get my hands on. I even tried the horrible horrible chinese adaptation of Pride and Prejudice:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Do you think My sunshine or Boss and Me will suit Popella better?...I'm thinking My Sunshine....I want to see Pope do He YiChen's calm and intense lover. And Bella would be good as peppy confident college girl Zhao Mosheng turns quite and melancholic woman still in love with her ex but thinks he deserves better...later.

Last edited:

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
Yes..yes...when we first see KO giving Meiran THE LOOK in the cafeteria....I was like who is this guy....why is he...wait he is KO?? So soon?Extra Scenes!!YESYESYES:clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup:woahh...hes hot...(all this in one minute):risas3:
I didn't know BinBin before.....and now after seeing him with ZYC...I just can't ship him with Dilreba no matter how many dramas they do or how hot their couple is right now.
Lol...I forgot Boss and me:facepalm:....I loved the book a lot. But I have a few issues with the drama....acting wise its good ZLY and ZH were perfect as ShanShan and FengTeng but just like others they dragged the story the most in this one....
@bold...omg I do that too.....I've watched every single adaptation of Pride and prejudice...including Indian(2nd best for me after 1995 version) and dutch version, Persuasion, Emma and Jane Eyre.....at least every one I could get my hands on. I even tried the horrible horrible chinese adaptation of Pride and Prejudice:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Do you think My sunshine or Boss and Me will suit Popella better?...I'm thinking My Sunshine....I want to see Pope do He YiChen's calm and intense lover. And Bella would be good as peppy confident college girl Zhao Mosheng turns quite and melancholic woman still in love with her ex but thinks he deserves better...later.
I'm into Chinese dramas as well! Do Thai adapt chinese dramas as well? What are they?
I read the Boss & Me book first and it was a fast read. It's true it felt the TV drama was dragged out that I had to skip scenes.
Bella is too beautiful to be playing ShanShan in my opinion.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I translated a part of the first meeting between Mangmao and Khanthong lolol

(MM has just run away from home, jumping out the window imao She was walking through the market and was enjoying everything, before she went back to her two male friends? servants?)

MM: Ai Tim, Aim Pon! (ran towards them) Have you finished buying things? We should go back home.

Tin: Not yet, Mae Ying. The soldiers won't let us in.

(Then there were a guy and a woman trying to go in to the shop, only to get blocked by the soldiers. MM watched the scene, her eyes narrowed.)

MM: What was that? Stopping people from going inside is bad enough, and now they treated those who want to do so like this? That is too arrogant!

Tin: You think the same as me, Mae Ying. If only they were common people like me, I would kick their ass like one kicks jackfruit!

Pon: Oi! Don't be too loud! Are you trying to get us in trouble?

(MM tried to get inside, and was, too, blocked but because she was a pretty young lady, the soldier's tone changed imao They of course argued. MM was being very sassy actually, as when she was talking to the soldier…)

The soldier: If you want a perfume or something, tell me. I will buy and deliver it to your house.

MM: Thank you, Por. But don't trouble yourself. I'll be too lazy to wash the floor when you step down my house. LOL

(She was questioning the soldier how someone could have as much power as the person inside, so much power that it is enough to stop others from going inside to buy things. It is revealed that the one who has that power is the Ork Laung, who was not there, and to MM, it ends up being even more ridiculous.

Khan Thong came out.)

KT: What happened?

MM: Are you these two soldiers' master? If true, that's good. The two of them were blocking the store and stopping all people from going inside, and rudely too!

KT: I have to apologize for my people's behaviors. I was the one who told them to block the store's entrance. The reason was because I have received order from the inner Royal Court ladies, to buy fragrant incenses for them, and, it is known that the fragrances here are the most excellent in Ayutthaya. However, since there are so many goods inside, I'll have to spend a very long time inspecting and choosing everything carefully, so that there will be no mistakes. Please, do not take any offense in this and do come back tomorrow.

MM: This is better, you sound gracious enough. (SHE WAS SO SASSY imao and THAT BLINK from Khan Thong though LOLOL he must be thinking who this crazy lady) I will go buy these fragrances from another store then. And I'll also have to apologize, for disturbing your work.

(He smiled a little here, VERY little hahaha When he watched her walk away, I got a feeling that he was very much liking her already. Hehe AND he followed her, too!)

KT: Please wait.

MM: As I expected! I knew that you wouldn’t let me go so easily. So, what is it? Do say what you want to say.

Pon: Mae Ying, how can you talk like that..?

KT: (calmly) I have obstructed your shopping trip, I feel guilty. I have brought you these things for you to choose. Pick whatever you want.

MM: You want me to choose?

KT: I thought I spoke loud enough, or are you actually deaf? (Ouch)

MM: (Smiled) Thank you, then. (She takes somewhat long time to choose one item that it annoys KT)

KT: (Started to show anger) You want me to keep holding this open for you?

MM: Tin, come and hold this chest for him please.

Tin: Yes.

KT: Pick whatever you want and return the chest to me. I will pay for it, as an apology for how rude my people treated you.

MM: Wait. I have already chosen one. (Rudely passed the chest back to KT omg) Thank you. Do go back to your duty.

KT: I am not your servant! I brought this for you to choose, and you would expect me to bring it back myself?

MM: What? Oh, I am actually deaf! I can’t hear what you are saying. Sorry. Good bye, again.

This is just for you guys to know something for this lakorn. I find myself comparing the two dramas. It looks like this is going to be good, but i'm not gonna lie, it is going to be bittersweet time for me since this sets like 70 years after Buppesannivas.

By the way, Mangmao could have been Kade's descendent. Omg that sassy swag..but hers seems to be more hot and violent than Kade's. Lololol or not? I don"t know gee.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm into Chinese dramas as well! Do Thai adapt chinese dramas as well? What are they?
I read the Boss & Me book first and it was a fast read. It's true it felt the TV drama was dragged out that I had to skip scenes.
Bella is too beautiful to be playing ShanShan in my opinion.
I only know of Kiss Me... adapted from It started with a kiss/Mischievous kiss/Playful Kiss.....Thai producers are more into adapting korean dramas at the moment....maybe as more and more thai actors are working in Chinese dramas and films these days they might consider adapting more popular chinese books/dramas....
Yeah Bella looks too smart to play an innocent like shanshan....in the drama they made her a bit dumb when she was not actually. Now Mosheng's character was also not good at studies but she was smart and became an accomplished photographer in US.