[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

There were a few things I didn't expect about Pope - one his age and the other his height hahahah. He always looked young and quite tall to me. Then when he stood next to other actors……perceptions changed hahahaha. Like I started watching Pawornruj last night, and couldn't help but notice. Oh gosh I was crying for his height hahahaha
I mean I like tall guys, but height can be compensated with charisma. :D
I still haven’t fully watch Khun Chai Pawornruj.... only clips here and there and every time all 5 brothers are there I cry for Pope. I only watched 3 of the Khun Chai series. Great, JJ and Taew (for her not for Bomb. LoL). When I run out of things for Pope, I’ll watch Pawornruj. ;)

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I still haven’t fully watch Khun Chai Pawornruj.... only clips here and there and every time all 5 brothers are there I cry for Pope. I only watched 3 of the Khun Chai series. Great, JJ and Taew (for her not for Bomb. LoL). When I run out of things for Pope, I’ll watch Pawornruj. ;)
My very intention a few months ago was to start on the Bella/JJ part but now I'm kicking off the series with Pope/Mew because Pope hahahaha.
Righhhht when he stands next to the others…I die inside hahahahahaha :risas3:

Wahlao! This boy looks better & better! Where did you get this picture?
Omg gurl your Singlish is coming out! Hahahaha!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You should watch Khun Chai Ruj & savour his story fully most of all @lakornkiki because it's not wrong in saying his part of the five brothers sort of take the entire thing by storm. Lovefia had glowing things to say about his character & so mesmerised she did a long write up of Pope himself! When you watch them all together (start was Great's story Chai Yai, the eldest brother) you'll realised he's the most understated of the lot - because in bits you see that it's him who binds the rest to one another; the decent one with a cool, clear head on his approach to things. Even when he cooks, it has to be cordon blue perfection & nothing less. Born of a lowly servant mother, he is nothing of what that lineage was. He sees ahead, and acts on them first, too. I cried a lot watching him in this movie.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
He's most handsome in black Tshirts but this will do too!! As Rheung, I like the way he's shirtless & on top of his horse; the way he got off swinging that sword is so stylish! But I love the way he leans over Kade each time, a slight angle of his body; but when it's him as Rheungrit he looks better with a slight shadow of a moustache in that close up with Kade when they were discussing Ayutthaya.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
All the talk about Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossom reminds me how BPS is so close to Three Lives Three Worlds too hahaha. Kadate was shown two lifetimes together. Just another one haha!

There were a few things I didn't expect about Pope - one his age and the other his height hahahah. He always looked young and quite tall to me. Then when he stood next to other actors……perceptions changed hahahaha. Like I started watching Pawornruj last night, and couldn't help but notice. Oh gosh I was crying for his height hahahaha
I mean I like tall guys, but height can be compensated with charisma. :D
Hahaha. I know! For some reason he looked so high and mighty in BPS, but in KCP he's so petite and fragile-looking next to freak'n Great, JJ and BOMB! But like you said his charisma is higher than his height!