[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If I haven't been appearing here, it is because I was marathoning Pawornruj, lolol. Just finished it last night~

Can Ch.3 be more of a partypooper lol :rolleyes: If they don't want us watching free Eng subs then they have to get their shit tgt and offer English subs. If they can't, then they shouldn't be messing and depriving everyone of the fun.

Count me toooooo. I've been looking forward to it. Drug addict Pope hahaha.
Ugh. They piss me off.
Ok. No more of this Ch3 talk they're ruining my mood. Haha.

Ok. On the bright side, May 11th is around the corner!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ugh. They piss me off.

@phatman, come, please humour me a little. Or anyone else - @hdee, @lakornkiki , @pangiaxiong any of you guys.... could you clarify please. While Kade is trying to figure out what the 1/2 hour in boran means, Date was outside waiting although the hour has come & gone. Is he waiting to take her along? Or waiting to just take another look at her? (Since he still detests her, why is this so)

This episode is one of the best scenes of Kade & her Khun Loong. I think he knows here she's not Karakade :
1) Don't know what 5 baht means
2) Calls their king Nai Luang
3) Pointed out his grammar book is lacking characters (37 symbols, should be 44 - she even name the symbols)
4) Said she's read a similar thing - when he's just started writing & made no copies

She blames everything on the moon chant, and he disbelievingly said "Is that so?"

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yay!! Who's gonna be watching it with me???? Anyone???? No one??? Hahaha.
ME ME ME ME:cheer::aaaaa:
Def not excited abour Chippy but bring it on druggie Pope hahaha. That long hair though
Me too most probably....I'm off other asian dramas at the moment...kind of into lakorns right now....also want to see what the deal is with this Chippy girl....why she turns off you guys so much...but mainly for Pope and his druggie act.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
@phatman, come, please humour me a little. Or anyone else - @hdee, @lakornkiki , @pangiaxiong any of you guys.... could you clarify please. While Kade is trying to figure out what the 1/2 hour in boran means, Date was outside waiting although the hour has come & gone. Is he waiting to take her along? Or waiting to just take another look at her? (Since he still detests her, why is this so)
This episode is one of the best scenes of Kade & her Khun Loong. I think he knows here she's not Karakade :
3) Pointed out his grammar book is lacking characters (37 symbols, should be 44 - she even name the symbols)
4) Said she's read a similar thing - when he's just started writing & made no copies
She blames everything on the moon chant, and he disbelievingly said "Is that so?"
Yeah I'm still scratching my head over this....He wasn't supposed to take her anywhere.....they had made no plans about it....maybe he just wanted to see her face before going....or maybe he wanted to defend his tattling to his mom about her talking to herself...she did give him that 'You're so dead' look.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Bella is so beautiful..... she makes any kind of face and it's still adorable and pretty. Amongst the ones I like are those each time Prik upsets her & she threatens "wait till I get you!" hehe.
Yea I decided to not be sad over the fanpage by watching Episod 4 before the lunch hour, where she made an unexpected friend in the likes of Arjaan Chieprakao. (If only he could hear our plight & zap back that FB page!)

I was watching Jam Loey Rak last night, the part Aum kidnapped Soraya in the van & he was so rough! You guys are right as usual this is a good plot for Got & Bells! But the Harit character has got to be meaner to the bad cousin!
Agreed. Bella's facial expressions are the best, that is why her nangrai face at the beginning of BPS was able to draw attention to the lakorn and then the rest is history with the rest of the cast.

#teamgotbellaforJLR

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi again,
For anyone who may does not have Twitter account and need eng-sub. There is a closed Facebook group that you can ask to join to view subbed videos/posts.
Just type in: “Love destiny”English subtitles.
THANK YOUUUUUUU

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Look! They look like crap but we still love them. The prostitute and drug addict hehehe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0KSlxDDUj/

The story goes that 300 years passed and Date/Kade was reborn but in the modern time they're broke AF.

They were actually from rich family but when they eloped together, their family disowned them. They now having to survive by themselves on the street.

Date became a drug addicts because of depression and Kade became a prostitute so that she can earn money to buy drug for Date. Hehe

How's that story?:p

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
"Bhuppe Saniwaat" is a really sacred word :eek: it really gave me goosebump when I thought of it. This works like magic. As some of you shared before that Pope and Bella in their past lakorns have mentioned this word. And at the end of the day they meet in real Bhuppe Saniwaat. I just watched Nong Mai Rai Burisut serie for Prang and her mom in that series also mentioned this word to her:eek:. This clip at 7:20..

Agreed! I also just watched Prang and Alek's cupid lakorn, bhuppae saniwaat was also mentioned!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

My interpretation. Date already knew curious Kade would want to tag along so he purposely waited for her to come out to bug him! When he realized that she may be too occupied that's when he decided to just leave. Hehe.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Ugh. They piss me off.

Hahah ok no more talking about Ch.3... as long as they don't pull off new shit haha

Yay haha we can't get away from BPS

Me too most probably....I'm off other asian dramas at the moment...kind of into lakorns right now....also want to see what the deal is with this Chippy girl....why she turns off you guys so much...but mainly for Pope and his druggie act.
Let's see each other in the Kharm See Tan Dorn thread then? hahaha

Look! They look like crap but we still love them. The prostitute and drug addict hehehe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0KSlxDDUj/

The story goes that 300 years passed and Date/Kade was reborn but in the modern time they're broke AF.

They were actually from rich family but when they eloped together, their family disowned them. They now having to survive by themselves on the street.

Date became a drug addicts because of depression and Kade became a prostitute so that she can earn money to buy drug for Date. Hehe

How's that story?:p
Fanfic idea! Lol