[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Because I’m so use to u ladies, I just want to say...good job this year Thai lakorns, trending so much not only in Thailand but worldwide. Keep the momentum going!! I read that LR is doing good on the first day and I have watched a bit. Success to Thai dramas, long overdue worldwide recognition!!!
I agree. I feel like this year is a great year for Ch3. They are doing very well. I haven't seen LR, but it's a highly anticipated project so hopefully it lives up to its hype. I have read good things on it only so I'm looking forward to it. I'm gonna have to go support Anne's bias@$$ anyway haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This scene is still funny to me. Karakade is not pretty al all in this scene. Hahaha
Credit to the rightful owner
https://instagram.com/p/Biwnk0ZH0r8/
Yes one of my favorite scenes. I love everything about it. The music cued right on spot!

Yes I think saying she looked so pale & scary! She looks better before emerging from the shadows. But strange thing she's fickle! She's supposed to love Rheungrit & the first thing she said is this guy is hot! haha
But this is also the first time I see Pope as a handsome, matured, strong hero. In Khun Chai Ruj his face is less pronounced & like a little boy sometimes.
Hahaha. Right. I feel like they gave her horrible lighting on purpose. It adds a little comedy to it. Haha. Like she's here scared to death and emerges out all ugly.
I agree. Pope is definitely very many and macho in here. In KCP he was soooo soft and gentle.

When you look at Khun Loong's face he seems super happy! Overjoyed happy, his eyes full of relieved laughter. And when she bumps into him he stares into her eyes smiling, smiling all the way. Do you think it's because he's glad she's alive & that means she's not guilty of that murderous crime? Because as man of the family he wants be in the right when arguing about Karakade to his wife and son.

But because we know now that he can read the stars (he saw Kosa Lek's fate), do you or any of you gang thinks that he saw this the arrival of the girl destined for his son? Because in a much later episode he said to Date "She came because she must", and to Mae Jumpa "I don't need to read the stars. They are soulmates and have a love destiny with each other."
I feel like he didn't know until she started talking. Like he was relieved she was alive because that meant his neice wasn't a killer. I'm sure he knew before Date though. Hehe.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
To me looks like the mum & grandma scenes @MKfan132. I don't remember seeing them waiting anxiously for Kade to come home. But the part where the clock fell to the floor, yes. And then there's Pin & Yam attending to Karakade doing little extra things. But it's peppered with advertisements so some parts seem different. The other thing too is that I jumped watching Episode 1 (because of Mae Karakade's gggh**t). Or any scenes showing how evil she is to the servants, in full steam cruelty MK is unbearable to watch, so I could have missed bits to match up.
Oh okay, thanks so much for the info hun :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay, why Ch3? Are you re uploading BPS on your YouTube channel and don’t even bother adding eng subs to it? If you plan to change things, try putting subs on it. Disappointed. Smh.
They really didn't confirmed that they are going to do English subs. Broadcast just said they understood and heard the requests.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
They really didn't confirmed that they are going to do English subs. Broadcast just said they understood and heard the requests.
Oh I know. Lol I was just saying, if they were gonna reupload everything why not also add subs. Disappointed enough with specials. Bring something new to the table.

Also, I don’t think Asian countries appreciate their international fans enough. For example, the highest rated chinese drama last year was Princess Agents, one of the reasons why the show became so famous was because it was uploaded with English subs by the main channel and those videos skyrocketed the popularity. So really, us international fans so much want to watch these shows but we get turned down the opportunities to. Thai lakorns owe a lot to the fans who try so hard to watch lakorns.

I was trying to watch LR but the process sounds long lol Unfortunately I’ll only watch bits of it and can’t be committed like I was with BPS.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm watching the series lately - I only remember that Chai Ruj wasn't directly talking about Krongkaew's legs... he was teasing Chai Pat at the start of the series about how Chai Pat would probably see the legs of the pageant contestants as just anatomy... His wife was sitting next to him at that point, he couldn't possibly be talking about his (future) sister-in-law's legs! :p

How much I hope the story of Great and Bella's upcoming drama would have been good... but with that plot... :(
Oh yes, you're right! Sorry, sorry! I just searched that minutes ago. They were talking about legs, and yes he said Chai Pat will look at them as nerves, tendons, muscles, and how to treat it. Too clotted I confused his conversation with something else! But looking at this scene again don't you think his chemistry with Mew is not so grand? While him & Bella they're oozing stormy stuff in every scene they're together. (Mew fans please don't hit me! I like him & Mew in this story but just by looking at this scene they're like just so so).

I also wanted a romantic Great & Bella togetherness (he got that with Chippy, Matt, Chompoo, others) so why can't with Bells too? If only anyone could just verify that this story will be different from the original version (happier ending).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's because they have a new cover for it so I wasn't used to it. Normally on Mondays I just watch The Rapper and old lakorns and since I binged watched practically every lakorns on my favorite tab, I was bored today.
That's what I see too - the opening is different, they pile in so many faces into one page. Well, tonight is ON - if you're game.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Okay, why Ch3? Are you re uploading BPS on your YouTube channel and don’t even bother adding eng subs to it? If you plan to change things, try putting subs on it. Disappointed. Smh.
That's one thing. Yesterday I checked youtubes for BPS episodes most have been deleted! You can watch Episode 8 on a loop & that's about all. You'll see other uploads of course, but the 10 mins part clip ones & then there's those with the volume at high pitch like the mickey mouse or that speedy gonzales rat. It's so odd (& irritating).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was trying to watch LR but the process sounds long lol Unfortunately I’ll only watch bits of it and can’t be committed like I was with BPS.
What do you mean? Like does it seem slow? I'mjust going to wait til it ends to watch it.

Oh hell nah!
View attachment 15112

View attachment 15113
View attachment 15114
View attachment 15115
View attachment 15116

#phetprang4ever
#andever
#goodbyeprangpun
#theyrenotreal

Lol.
@phatman, she had to use 3 pix to 1 super hot PJ and Prang :risas3: Lol jk jk, was instigating :celebrate16:

That's what I see too - the opening is different, they pile in so many faces into one page. Well, tonight is ON - if you're game.
I'm not sure if I will be able to catch it live because I'm studying for my national board license right now and it's a bit stressful. My hours are all off right now :confused0::nut::pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really?? So they aren't going to release an English subbed boxset?? Such a shame!

Oh I know. Lol I was just saying, if they were gonna reupload everything why not also add subs. Disappointed enough with specials. Bring something new to the table.

Also, I don’t think Asian countries appreciate their international fans enough. For example, the highest rated chinese drama last year was Princess Agents, one of the reasons why the show became so famous was because it was uploaded with English subs by the main channel and those videos skyrocketed the popularity. So really, us international fans so much want to watch these shows but we get turned down the opportunities to. Thai lakorns owe a lot to the fans who try so hard to watch lakorns.

The only country that actually supports English subtitle distribution is South Korea .They freaking cater to English speakers. Hahaha.

Oh hell nah!
View attachment 15112

View attachment 15113
View attachment 15114
View attachment 15115
View attachment 15116

#phetprang4ever
#andever
#goodbyeprangpun
#theyrenotreal

Lol.
Hahahaha. Sucka!!

Prangjan says, we still love you though Phetprang.

#teamprangjan
#gonaksootewada

I was gonna post a pic with the caption "Your Phetprang ship is dead," but it would've been very heartless of me AND I don't want to be reminded of their sad fate in BR so I decided not to. Hahah.