[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Where is @pangiaxiong and @leemyis lately? You guys still busy? @KitKat516 's here though despite your board exams right?
I’m still here!!! I just work five days a week and sometimes I’m so drained from work I can’t get on. I do secretly creep in (like Por Date) in between work to see how far we’ve jumped! My nephew is graduating today, so I will be back later to spazz about the rerun and this mouthful of a crew name! Haha

Yes you should! Let's form a Gotbelle pack! I summon thee:
@leemyis you should create your infamous law abiding posters
@pangiaxiong you should make more of your popular "Chinese" but actually Hmong fan mv's
@milquety you should gif the hell out of an Gotbelle interactions

Which other talent am I missing??? Haha.
I don’t want to betray Popella just yet hahah. Once I do, you will see a group load of GotBella.

More Popella because we will never get that modern lakorn :p :p

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
BSB fans here, they will be singing there new song live for the first time tonight on facebook they want to share it with all there fans. it will be at 11pm PST.

I’m still here!!! I just work five days a week and sometimes I’m so drained from work I can’t get on. I do secretly creep in (like Por Date) in between work to see how far we’ve jumped! My nephew is graduating today, so I will be back later to spazz about the rerun and this mouthful of a crew name! Haha

I don’t want to betray Popella just yet hahah. Once I do, you will see a group load of GotBella.

We need a modern lakorn with them.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Okay... I've been gone and I only understand BPS LSP part, what does the other part mean? Lol! I missed out on a lot.
If the name seems long the explanation of where the huge name came from is longer...... So here goes.....all credit goes to @KitKat516 for spending hours and days struggling to come up with a cool and long ass name that no one will ever remember....errrr sorry.....forget...I meant forget:thumbup::thumbup:
BPS and LSP....is obvious....coz we love BPS and we never get enough of LSP talk in here...
50 shades came because we want GotBelle in 50 shades type story and also because we keep mentioning Pope and 50 shades together in a sentence.....like me misreading @MissPK 's comment and thought she was fantasizing Pope doing 50 shades stuff to her:facepalm::facepalm:
white pants because Pope had a white pants incident where his family jewels were prominently displayed....it got so much online attention that it got mentioned by some entertainment news.....and reporters even asked him If he'll never wear white pants ever again.:risas3::risas3:
Hairy nipples came from @phatman saying she didn't mind Pope's hairy nipples but Nadech's hairy chest is no no for her....
Sauce relates to Likit Ruk in which AnneT made a big blunder by naming the imaginary country Yaya is the princess of as Hrysos....so whenever anyone in the show says the name it sounds like Hairy Sauce....our dearest
@lakornkiki pointed this out in their forum and she was given the biggest cold shoulder ever:confused0:
Muscle shading.....I don't remember this one....maybe Pope's topless scenes had muscle shading done to them:risas3:
Little fresh meat....this was very recent....Pope was called as little fresh meat by a singapore newspaper....so one of the singapore gals here went nuts and even rummaged through weeks of newspapers and posted its pic here:clap:...I'm sorry I don't remember who it was I'll go look right now....Yeas found it.... thanks to our dear @Starsapphire we found out about BPS being mentioned in SG newspaper and then our @milquety went to dig through week old dusty newspapers to find the article where they called pope fresh new meat:clap:
Bun came from me as I said Pao in hindi means little bread bun:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I hope its all clear now how we came up with the name of this proud crew:)
I hope I got everything right.....please feel free to correct me....

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If the name seems long the explanation of where the huge name came from is longer...... So here goes.....all credit goes to @KitKat516 for spending hours and days struggling to come up with a cool and long ass name that no one will ever remember....errrr sorry.....forget...I meant forget:thumbup::thumbup:
BPS and LSP....is obvious....coz we love BPS and we never get enough of LSP talk in here...
50 shades came because we want GotBelle in 50 shades type story and also because we keep mentioning Pope and 50 shades together in a sentence.....like me misreading @MissPK 's comment and thought she was fantasizing Pope doing 50 shades stuff to her:facepalm::facepalm:
white pants because Pope had a white pants incident where his family jewels were prominently displayed....it got so much online attention that it got mentioned by some entertainment news.....and reporters even asked him If he'll never wear white pants ever again.:risas3::risas3:
Hairy nipples came from @phatman saying she didn't mind Pope's hairy nipples but Nadech's hairy chest is no no for her....
Sauce relates to Likit Ruk in which AnneT made a big blunder by naming the imaginary country Yaya is the princess of as Hrysos....so whenever anyone in the show says the name it sounds like Hairy Sauce....our dearest
@lakornkiki pointed this out in their forum and she was given the biggest cold shoulder ever:confused0:
Muscle shading.....I don't remember this one....maybe Pope's topless scenes had muscle shading done to them:risas3:
Little fresh meat....this was very recent....Pope was called as little fresh meat by a singapore newspaper....so one of the singapore gals here went nuts and even rummaged through weeks of newspapers and posted its pic here:clap:...I'm sorry I don't remember who t was I'll go look right now
Bun came from me as I said Pao in hindi means little bread bun:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:
:clap::clap: Bravo!!!!!! You explained and summed up 836 pages of fun in one post!! :clap::thumbup::pancarta:

I swear we have too much time :facepalm:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
If only they have subs for the Game Show...... PJ is such a natural!
PJ is such a goofball lol he reminds me of my bf when I first met him. I thought he was kinda annoying, but 7 years later I'm still in love with him & his goofiness hahaha

Hella off topic...

It's funny because I've seen PJ a few times and didn't pay attention to him til Bang Rajan then I was like "Babe, you kinda look like this guy with those sexy lips, nice jaw, and dark skin" LOL then I saw like an interview of PJ and I was like "oh gosh even dorky like him too" :icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
PJ is such a goofball lol he reminds me of my bf when I first met him. I thought he was kinda annoying, but 7 years later I'm still in love with him & his goofiness hahaha

Hella off topic...

It's funny because I've seen PJ a few times and didn't pay attention to him til Bang Rajan then I was like "Babe, you kinda look like this guy with those sexy lips, nice jaw, and dark skin" LOL then I saw like an interview of PJ and I was like "oh gosh even dorky like him too" :icon12:
Lol did you know that he was part of a boy band back in the days? :pancarta:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Little fresh meat....this was very recent....Pope was called as little fresh meat by a singapore newspaper....so one of the singapore gals here went nuts and even rummaged through weeks of newspapers and posted its pic here:clap:...I'm sorry I don't remember who it was I'll go look right now....Yeas found it.... thanks to our dear @Starsapphire we found out about BPS being mentioned in SG newspaper and then our @milquety went to dig through week old dusty newspapers to find the article where they called pope fresh new meat:clap:
You deserve a Chrysos star for this!!! :cheer:

:clap::clap: Bravo!!!!!! You explained and summed up 836 pages of fun in one post!! :clap::thumbup::pancarta:

I swear we have too much time :facepalm:
Agreed lol

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
DANG GIRL! THANK YOU! Y'all, we should all add that phrase into our signatures! Lol! :risas3: I'm so going to do it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
DANG GIRL! THANK YOU! Y'all, we should all add that phrase into our signatures! Lol! :risas3: I'm so going to do it.
I agree! Lol I need a picture for my sig first. Any suggestions?

I didn't til I did some research on him coz I was like "who is this guy?!" Lol speaking of that, did he sing any BPS songs?
Yes he did, at events but if you meant originally then no.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I agree! Lol I need a picture for my sig first. Any suggestions?

Yes he did, at events but if you meant originally then no.
I feel like something is missing from our rap though... why don't we have anything about what our man does best (besides LSP..) like sniffing?!?! We wouldn't have the LSP if he didn't sniff her hair that night under moon after the poem thing lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yay!!!!
But you know you're gonna get sued right. Hahah.

Nah you can tell that she's wearing a wig because you can see where her real hair are gathered back and pinned up.

I think she looks so sassy with short hair look but she's sultry with the long hair look.
She looks great either way! Hehe.

View attachment 15440
OMG @phatman :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:...you really did it??? I thought it was just talk....:clap::worship2:
I'd love to see the faces of people in other places you visit on AF trying to decipher what it means:risas3::risas3:
Oh I was for real! Hahahaha. No one had commented yet so I'm waiting. Hehehe.

There was something about the little girl and his target too! Hahaha.
Oh and the lil baby being spanked. Hahaha

Last edited: