[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahaha. Me next!

Btw. I found another potential nang'ek for our Popezaab!!!! How could I have forgotten her!!!! Ja Jittapa!!!!! Not many in here are fans of her and. . . I don't know why! Haha. I love her, she's pretty, an underrated versatile actress, just the right age for Pope, just the right size and her hubby is a big boss at MasterOne!!! This is like my dream! Haha.

Here's a pic of her with our boys:

Raeng:

Gentle:

Bad@ss:

Beautiful!

Can we approve her please?? Naa naaa?? I will drop Matt if we approve her. I'll say yes to Nychaa too!:worship2:

#popeja
#pleasesayyestopopeja
#popezaabpopeja
#theirnamesflowsowell
I approve!! Haha, Matt can still pair up with Pope next! We can’t drop the talented Matty. Hahhaa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I see

Matt is not on my wish or wait list either but not because she's not pretty. For me I just felt like beside Great and Andrew, chemistry wise she doesn't have them with others. I know everyone love her chemistry with James Ma but I didn't feel it. I only like it cus I got caught up in the excitement of James and Matt (separately) but when I went back to rewatch, the chemistry disappeared like it was not there. As for Rome, their acting and comedy covered their lack of it as well. I'm just happy that I like Matt so I enjoyed all of her lakorns. I remember a lot of her scenes or his scenes but rarely their scenes (except with Great). Does that make sense?

Now fans might hate me and may think I'm biased (probably am) but I remember a lot of Taew and Bella couple scenes in addition to their own. I feel like with those two, they scale back their chemistry to make it fit perfectly with their co star when needed. Not too much not too little. Even with Bomb's horrible acting I saw chemistry with Taew. Wimarn Mekala was horrible but there were chemistry.
I somewhat agree about Matt. It is her acting that makes me follow her work around even though she doesn’t have ooozing chemistry with some of her costars. I can watch Matt act all by herself. Lol

But for Teaw and Bella, I can’t seem to finish most of their lakorns. Well, I’ve finished two of Bella and Teaw’s lakorns. Haha

Last edited:
I had a cheat weekend on BPS with the royal wedding and fell off the wagon and went back to stalk my fav brit. (I was on a Henry diet) LOL

I can listen to him for dayzzzzzzzz. i love his voice and accent. https://instagram.com/p/BiNTn2DFM7l/
and get lost in his blue eyes. Hahaha
And, no, i can share Pope but Henry is all mine. :p

Ok... back to BPS planet. Will read through your posts now..... reading backward as usual.

Last edited:
WHAT????? Pope in SG?

You guys!!!!!!! You have to go see him!!!!!!

Make sure you rep the
“BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants and many other things you added over the weekend crew” LOL

@KitKat516 will make sure you have the right words in! Maybe a tee shirt (but then I wont wear anything with 50 shades so if you are like me, you might need to be creative!)

This is so exciting for the SG BPS crew. GO TASTE THAT LITTLE FRESH MEAT!!! :p:naughty2::risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I had a cheat weekend on BPS with the royal wedding and fell off the wagon and went back to stalk my fav brit. (I was on a Henry diet) LOL

I can listen to him for dayzzzzzzzz. i love his voice and accent. https://instagram.com/p/BiNTn2DFM7l/
and get lost in his blue eyes. Hahaha

Ok... back to BPS planet. Will read through your posts now..... reading backward as usual.
You should see him in The Tudors; him & Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.