[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I somewhat agree about Matt. It is her acting that makes me follow her work around even though she doesn’t have ooozing chemistry with some of her costars. I can watch Matt act all by herself. Lol

But for Teaw and Bella, I can’t seem to finish most of their lakorns. Well, I’ve finished two of Bella and Teaw’s lakorns. Haha
I'm the same way. I think it's the lakorn itself. Sometime great acting can't save a lakorn. Example is Wimarn Mekala. Oh Em Gee, it was sooooo HORRIBLE!!! We know Bella and Andrew are both talented but the execution of that lakorn was horrible. Matt on the other hand had a lot of good story itself and it played well to her personality.
WHAT????? Pope in SG?

You guys!!!!!!! You have to go see him!!!!!!

Make sure you rep the
“BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants and many other things you added over the weekend crew” LOL

@KitKat516 will make sure you have the right words in! Maybe a tee shirt (but then I wont wear anything with 50 shades so if you are like me, you might need to be creative!)

This is so exciting for the SG BPS crew. GO TASTE THAT LITTLE FRESH MEAT!!! :p:naughty2::risas3:
I worked so hard to string words together and you use this "and many other things you added over the weekend"?! :sad6::sad6: Lol jk

How about just the Asianfuse BPS crew? :pancarta:

Rosi

Wifey #42
There's a funny part as they're leaving the cloth market Kade got into the boat, when she turned back Date was staring at her. Caught red handed he abruptly turned his face away! She laughed at him

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We're lucky really! Feeling excited yet helpless cos no further details hee

The IG post- I read that it's a brand founded by a Thai Pincess. He wrote "Which do you like between the shoes and the bag?"
Haha. I noticed those shoes first thing.

I think this is advertisement no? I would freak out if he decides to come to America!!! I would totally go see him. But which state would he likely visit though ? He needs to have a huge fan club out here right?
Definitely CA! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
H E L P

GUYS

I'M SCREAMING INSIDE I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
Don't pass out. You might miss him! Haha.

Seriously he's getting younger and younger!!

https://instagram.com/p/BjCvfG3DBPf/ I know their from different channel. But I would like to see Pooklook and Pope in a lakorn! Don’t kill me y’all. :p
If you guys go, don't forget to represent us! Lol
Yes. Don't forget the badges!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Crew

*out of breath*
Lol New update for @phatman :pancarta:

So I just realized that Bella wore red to the award show, that's Karakade right there since she loves red.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
D39CF7AC-6506-4796-96D3-1E5607E5BD1A.png Lol did Pope really get a pair of Balenciaga??? I can’t imagine him wear these lol! Okay, I don’t think I wanna see him wear these lol Anyone care to share what he wrote?

Credit to his IG story.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
He said the shoes looks nice (very pretty) then he said he was forced to post lol

Knew it wasn't his style :pancarta:
Lmao! Yeah, too girly for him! Bella has a pair of these, I saw a picture of her wear them to Got7’s concert...perhaps she forced him to post this picture of her shoe. Hahahah!

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 15496 Lol did Pope really get a pair of Balenciaga??? I can’t imagine him wear these lol! Okay, I don’t think I wanna see him wear these lol Anyone care to share what he wrote?

Credit to his IG story.
Omg! Whatttt are those. lol Those shoes are hideous :confused: I understand there name brand and all but WOWww!!! I would never picture Pope wearing them. If it’s free...I suppose haha :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lmao! Yeah, too girly for him! Bella has a pair of these, I saw a picture of her wear them to Got7’s concert...perhaps she forced him to post this picture of her shoe. Hahahah!
Her's were pink. I have one too lol. Got it as a gift, still in the box in my closet. I don't think it's released in the U.S. yet. Not sure.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm the same way. I think it's the lakorn itself. Sometime great acting can't save a lakorn. Example is Wimarn Mekala. Oh Em Gee, it was sooooo HORRIBLE!!! We know Bella and Andrew are both talented but the execution of that lakorn was horrible. Matt on the other hand had a lot of good story itself and it played well to her personality.

I worked so hard to string words together and you use this "and many other things you added over the weekend"?! :sad6::sad6: Lol jk

How about just the Asianfuse BPS crew? :pancarta:
The remake for Wimarn Melaka was more of the directing fault. They made Bella acting out that character too silly, even Bella and Andrew can’t save the lakorn. It was a lost cause lakorn. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The remake for Wimarn Melaka was more of the directing fault. They made Bella acting out that character too silly, even Bella and Andrew can’t save the lakorn. It was a lost cause lakorn. Lol
Gosh it was. I was so excited that it was remade since I love the older version. Then I saw it was Andrew and Bella which got me even more excited, it practically was an automatic watch for me. Swear I couldn't get passed the first epi without crying. I draggef myself to 3rd and waved a white flag. What a waste of good talent.

I hope from now on Bells and Taew will get offered good lakorns like Matt. The only Matt lakorns I didn't like was Chompoo Gam Man.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh it was. I was so excited that it was remade since I love the older version. Then I saw it was Andrew and Bella which got me even more excited, it practically was an automatic watch for me. Swear I couldn't get passed the first epi without crying. I draggef myself to 3rd and waved a white flag. What a waste of good talent.

I hope from now on Bells and Taew will get offered good lakorns like Matt. The only Matt lakorns I didn't like was Chompoo Gam Man.
Same, I was excited for the remake too.
Bella is getting some challenging roles, but still stuck in period lakorns. I’m not looking to any of Teaw’s lakorns. She seems to be stuck in period lakorns too. I’m tired of period lakorns atm. Lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Her's were pink. I have one too lol. Got it as a gift, still in the box in my closet. I don't think it's released in the U.S. yet. Not sure.
Nice!! I want a pair too! The U.S. is always a year or two behind in the fashion scene. Lol even Pope is more fashionable then is here! Lol I love his Hawaiian fitted shirts! I wonder who made him advertise these shoes on his IG. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Same, I was excited for the remake too.
Bella is getting some challenging roles, but still stuck in period lakorns. I’m not looking to any of Teaw’s lakorns. She seems to be stuck in period lakorns too. I’m tired of period lakorns atm. Lol
Her next one is modern, playing surrogate. Sounds interesting so I'm waiting. :thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Her next one is modern, playing surrogate. Sounds interesting so I'm waiting. :thumbup:
I hope that will get me to watching Teaw lakorn again. I just didn’t like that JJ has already started with her. They should’ve cast a different male lead. Don’t like the same leading back to back.