[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha I liked her in DKD with Ken P. They were cute together! Lol I think Ken P. is one of the cuter p'eks for this generation lol that's just me though :)
Ken p is handsome but he doesnt really have that charm affect to him. Ive seen like half of him and namtarn in the cupid series but i havent finished it yet

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But I think his roles are still important though! I guess when you're in the same lakorn and the younger gen then they're the pranangs and he's just there lol he aged nicely though. I'd LSP with him hahahahah
His role in taew and JJ's lakorn is fine but im mad that hes playing second to boy pakorn. Like really? Boy is okay but not nearly on the level of aum

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
She was in majurat see nampeung with Ken T which was a slap kiss and sapai jao with pope. I loved those 2 lakorns. Shes been in 2 lakorns with Poh N who could be her father lol and 2 with ken p but i dont really like him. I think shes very pretty and good for her generation
I tried to watch SPJ but only finished ep.1 sinc
Haha I liked her in DKD with Ken P. They were cute together! Lol I think Ken P. is one of the cuter p'eks for this generation lol that's just me though :)
I didn't like Ken P at first but he won me over in Nakee ;) he's cute as a nerd lol

Hahaha it's okay! We just want our p'eks to have our girl lol MarLa? BellOh? Hahahha
Ak! Cute names! Hmmmmm...I can't choose. Ok let's go with MarLa..keep the tradition with ending in "la" though BellOh sound cuter.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ken p is handsome but he doesnt really have that charm affect to him. Ive seen like half of him and namtarn in the cupid series but i havent finished it yet
He's cute standing there haha thinking about it I've watched a lot of his lakorns lol he has some room for improvement though.. they're part of the cupid series wasn't really my fave, but i like how they were comfy with each other lol i watched all except for chom & ken t part.. as much as i love Ken T.. it got hard to watch Chom. I know she was in the other series too but when the main focus is her.. uhhhh no lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's cute standing there haha thinking about it I've watched a lot of his lakorns lol he has some room for improvement though.. they're part of the cupid series wasn't really my fave, but i like how they were comfy with each other lol i watched all except for chom & ken t part.. as much as i love Ken T.. it got hard to watch Chom. I know she was in the other series too but when the main focus is her.. uhhhh no lol
I watched the 1st ep of chom and kens and it was soo boring!

@pangiaxiong i loved sapai jao. Its what made me a fan of pope. And ken p is aging really bad. I saw his fitting pics for his lakorn with esther and his undereyes are soo bad. I literily did a double take at him.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I tried to watch SPJ but only finished ep.1 sinc

I didn't like Ken P at first but he won me over in Nakee ;) he's cute as a nerd lol

Ak! Cute names! Hmmmmm...I can't choose. Ok let's go with MarLa..keep the tradition with ending in "la" though BellOh sound cuter.
Or maribelle lol i think i like belloh coz it doesnt sound too girly.

Oh yes, ken as a nerd lol im surprised i havent watched the lakorn with him and bella. I mean i started it but just stopped for no reason lol.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
His role in taew and JJ's lakorn is fine but im mad that hes playing second to boy pakorn. Like really? Boy is okay but not nearly on the level of aum
Okay i see what you mean! Hopefully he'll get to be lead again after that lakorn.

I watched the 1st ep of chom and kens and it was soo boring!

@pangiaxiong i loved sapai jao. Its what made me a fan of pope. And ken p is aging really bad. I saw his fitting pics for his lakorn with esther and his undereyes are soo bad. I literily did a double take at him.
I liked SPJ too. I started it for Namtan & Alek lol then started liking Pope, but I felt like him & Namtan didn't really look good together. I think she's pretty, but maybe coz I saw her in DKD as a tomboy so it was hard to see her kinda ladylike with a guy like Pope in SPJ? Lol

And he Ken P really aging? He's too young! I have to go see his recent pics lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay i see what you mean! Hopefully he'll get to be lead again after that lakorn.

I liked SPJ too. I started it for Namtan & Alek lol then started liking Pope, but I felt like him & Namtan didn't really look good together. I think she's pretty, but maybe coz I saw her in DKD as a tomboy so it was hard to see her kinda ladylike with a guy like Pope in SPJ? Lol

And he Ken P really aging? He's too young! I have to go see his recent pics lol
I fell in love with alek in sapai jao. He was so charming. Him and namtarn had good chem. I thought namtarn looked good with pope. Ive never seen DKD so maybe thats why. And yess i was shocked at ken p. Check the lakorn thread for him and esther.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm okay with JMa & Bella too lol I'm happy her next pairs are with Great and Phet.. mmmm. Lucky girl lol

First #teamgotbelle :worship2:
Second #MarLa #BellOh #MariBelle
Third #JMaBella

:thumbup:
I love that bella has such a variety of co stars and not attatched at the hip of her koojin. And yes im happy her and great are pairing but i just absolutly hate the storyline

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Guys..what were u chatting about? I skipped 100 pages just to write my post here. Sorry if this has been talked about in previous page.

Well..it's about Prom Likit (BPS part 2). As time goes by, I am starting to have a strong feeling that N'ek for Prom Likit might be real Karakade. Rom Paeng and P'Nong kept Bella's character really low coz they don't want to spoil a lot.. my gut feeling told me this.

1st Rom Paeng hinted many times that we might meet real Karakade in Prom Likit.

2nd title changed to Prom Likit instead of Bhuppe Saniwaat so it won't be about Kade/Date or their reincarnation love story anymore.

Bhuppe = past
Saniwaat= lived together
Bhuppe Saniwaat = lived together in the past

Prom Likit = Destiny (so it will not be revolved around Bhuppe Saniwaat concept)

3rd bases on spoiler, N'ek for part 2 is said to be someone who is obsessed with beauty and cleanliness. When she travelled to the past and stay with servant gang, she faced a lot of troubles. I think this personality is similar to real Karakade.

My guess is Kade traveled to become a beauty inside Karakade body in BPS while Karakade traveled to become an ugly inside someone else's body in Prom Likit. That someone else body is surely Bella but not sure how she will look like in the lakorn but we know Kade and Karakade are twins so they will have the same face.

4th Karakade died coz of Khrisna Kali montra. And this montra will bring her back.

Rom Paeng is really smart to let Pope play as Por Rit and to still have Bella as n'ek in part 2.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guys..what were u chatting about? I skipped 100 pages just to write my post here. Sorry if this has been talked about in previous page.

Well..it's about Prom Likit (BPS part 2). As time goes by, I am starting to have a strong feeling that N'ek for Prom Likit might be real Karakade. Rom Paeng and P'Nong kept Bella's character really low coz they don't want to spoil a lot.. my gut feeling told me this.

1st Rom Paeng hinted many times that we might meet real Karakade in Prom Likit.

2nd title changed to Prom Likit instead of Bhuppe Saniwaat so it won't be about Kade/Date or their reincarnation love story anymore.

Bhuppe = past
Saniwaat= lived together
Bhuppe Saniwaat = lived together in the past

Prom Likit = Destiny (so it will not be revolved around Bhuppe Saniwaat concept)

3rd bases on spoiler, N'ek for part 2 is said to be someone who is obsessed with beauty and cleanliness. When she travelled to the past and stay with servant gang, she faced a lot of troubles. I think this personality is similar to real Karakade.

My guess is Kade traveled to become a beauty inside Karakade body in BPS while Karakade traveled to become an ungly inside someone else's body in Prom Likit. That someone else body is surely Bella but not sure how she will look like in the lakorn but we know Kade and Karakade are twins so they will have the same face.

Rom Paeng is really smart to let Pope play as Por Rit and to still have Bella as n'ek in part 2.
Were chatting about who we want as bellas next costar. And that kinda makes sense!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I've lost it! Just now of you guys posted an extended video of Kade yesterday, it's that scene after Cruel Muen gave her a scolding for Karakade's laziness, uselessness & flirting with the eyes..... I can't find the page. It is you @CPY or @lakornkiki or @KitKat516 ?
It does seem a little longer but without subs I can't tell right off, but this scene her voice sounds a little nasal like she's having a cold. I love her this voice!! It sounds so natural like she's been after crying & choked up, the way she goes on with that Por Date's accusations.
And I find it hilarious at the end where she goes something like,"Now I can't argue with that (her behaviour) - 'cos that's just so me!"

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sam and Tik are married with a kid but it isn't a happy marriage. N'ek is wild and p'ek thinks she's having affairs but she's just acting out. Then their kid dies, he blames it on her, and she gets hurt and loses her memory. Months later, p'ek finds her with a personality change. Due to her amnesia n'ek doesn't know why her husband is so mean to her. There's sort of a mystery in the background of how their kid died and who wants to kill n'ek.

Yeah they would be good but with WKK and PL, highly doubt they'll get paired for anything else. But if we're going for pipe dreams, Got and Bella would do too lol.

I know people were talking about Ruk Diew Kong Janejira earlier but I think I read somewhere recently that Pa'Jaew said he cancelled that project. His next one is Payakon Sorn Ruk, the one with Mew.
Maybe - just maybe - it's best after BPS that Pope & Bella stay far away from each other for a while, let them act with other people. So when they're paired again - let's say in 2 years or BPS2 or whichever comes first, their romance aspect would be more beautiful. I think I'm finding it difficult to separate the idea of Pope & Bella for this year at least. We should champion Bells for Got (if she did so well with Aum before, & he's a psuedo Aum or even better) because the fan MVs has lots credibility right there. For Pope - ahh, he has the field. But at least no more with those people he's acted before.