[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Hi everyone i’m new member ^^ from Vietnam joining this forum because of .. Buppesanivas.. This thread discussion was the only thing I could find via google about BPS that I am able to understand.. but I was a completely silent member since April.. Before that, it took me a while to decide to register an account here (I was too lazy and busy with work).. I remember I read every single pages of this thread from about page 300+ to 800+now, everyday.

The series was over.. I thought I could it give a break.. but I couldn’t.. Especially today, reading @Rosi story of being successful in hugging Pope made me wanna screammmm :))) You’re such a lucky girl.. Everything of Pope is beautiful

By the way, this is the first Lakorn that I watched from the beginning till the end without skipping any episodes..

Hope to get to know all of you guys soon
Hello and welcome! Wow, you’ve been reading all these posts....come join the conversation. We are little untamed but with great love for Pope, Bella and entire BPS crew.

I may not wash that top! haha.

Yes, he has "it" in spades. I wish you could see him as he is this morning, so much personality and aura, quiet as he was he just oozes with it. I think the jackets & dress-ups like Hugo Boss is a plus factor but Pope the man has enough in him to want you to just fall in love with him. I'm surprised it took this long for him to reach this level of fame, I am totally baffled why. He's just too attractive, @lakornkiki !! You can safely say he's a very, very beautiful man. Stylish and so on point! I hope he goes to the USA for your sakes.
I am really happy to hear this. Some actors are a dissapointment in real live and some just blows you away. You just know and see that they are born to be a star. Glad he was nice too.

I dont know how you @Starsapphire and @milquety are dealing with the feels the day after. I am still smiling thinking of you guys getting to meet him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah I didn't mention that I managed to pass him the card I made to his sister yesterday!! It was the only happy thing yesterday - and I think I was at least super lucky to still be able to meet his sister to pass it to him even though I didn't get to meet him in person.

View attachment 15679 View attachment 15680
This is the completed card which I haven't gotten to share before!

So today (26 May), a bunch of us 5-6 people including @Starsapphire and @Rosi decide to meet up at the airport at 5:30am to wait for him - was really trying out luck? Because not sure what time he would be there. We were expecting he would come in a bit later like 6am because his flight was at 7+am. Then just a couple of minutes after I arrived at like about 5:18~5:20ish, he was wearing the Hugo Boss event cap given as a freebie, and he was super lowkey and arrived at the door we were waiting at. We nearly missed him, and one of our friends spot him in time. He only came with his sister and they were lugging SO MANY bags personally.

We got autographs because @Starsapphire printed some of his photos for him to sign (thank you so much!!!!)

He looked kinda tired so no selfies - considering his schedule had been super busy, and we were really happy enough to see him already! He was really still very, very nice, and smiling even though he must be exhausted already.

View attachment 15682 View attachment 15683
These two are taken by me from this morning but I'll leave it to the rest to share the other photos/videos!

And I got the same cap as him from the event too :p (which I had to attend with my company - which is why I wasn't with @Starsapphire, sadly) hahaha
View attachment 15681

And we met up and talked with the Thai fan who @Starsapphire and our other SG friend met yesterday at the event!

Really big kudos to @Starsapphire for sourcing most of the flight info!!! So happy for them who got to take selfies and talked to him!! :p

I'm sure @Starsapphire will share her side of the story later! Haha.
Im sorry im super late but Wow the card came out super nice! Thank you for taking your time to make it ❤ im soo happy you guys got to meet him!